Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SakoAV
Greta van Susteren just questioned the strategy of voting against Hillary, that it implied that Trump is an alternative to the uncharged felon as opposed to the best candidate to become 45th President of the United States.

Fox News is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

BP-B2

S
SakoAV Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by GeoW

Fox News is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I agree 10000%. Fox News is the Neocon News Network. It's the news source for anti-America globalists, the New World Order, and America's fifth column. It's deceptive liberal media.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
This schit is as simple as ABC; Anyone But Clinton.

100%

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
its an easy position to be in

If Trump fails miserably - and lets be honest here, how many presidents in our history have been wildly successful at the level Trump needs to be to turn this country around....

then Fox, the fence sitters and the ABC people get to say I told you so.

I'm not an anybody but clinton person, I'm a Trump voter.

Had Kasich won the nomination for example, I would not have any interest in voting for him. Of course I'd never vote for Hillary but I couldn't bring myself to endorse his brand of politics.

But I think the expectations that are being put on Trump can only lead to a let down if he is president.

Last edited by KFWA; 07/19/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA

But I think the expectations that are being put on Trump can only lead to a let down if he is president.

Well, these expectations were thrown out as why he was better than everyone else, and anybody that thought different was pretty well outcast and ridiculed.

You were a party to this.

Now your backing off the expectations?

Too late to get off the train. You own your ticket.

IC B2

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by 4ager
This schit is as simple as ABC; Anyone But Clinton.

Does "ABC" include Gary Johnson? grin

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump will make a fine president.

It's about time we had a president that wasn't firstly a politician.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Sako...my apologies for the double post.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

Well, these expectations were thrown out as why he was better than everyone else, and anybody that thought different was pretty well outcast and ridiculed.

nah, what I was a party to was pointing out what a charlatan Ted Cruz was. I've been pretty consistent with my expectations for Trump. Blowing up the GOP.

His presidency will be a roll of the dice. I've never deviated from that and have said more than once I hope he surrounds himself with the best and brightest people he can find. He'll need them.

Last edited by KFWA; 07/19/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
SakoAV Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by isaac
Sako...my apologies for the double post.

It's all good. We're supporting the same dude: Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE

That's what these guys don't understand about us. WE will vote for the most conservative candidate, as always, but there is no way in hell that we would give somebody like Trump control over any interest we have otherwise. He'll get my vote, but I will not be accountable for more than that. They should be grateful. Many won't have such humility.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Humility was in short supply on both sides when many thought Cruz had a shot at the nomination

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
really, I've mentioned ethanol subsidies?

or is this a "if you vote for Trump you're for ethanol subsidies" logic?

either way I really don't give a damn.

my day isn't going to rise or set on the opinions of butt hurt Cruz folks who are just waiting in the wings to celebrate Trumps failure.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Humility was in short supply on both sides when many thought Cruz had a shot at the nomination

Lol...I remember thinking that way when I was about 15.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
While its no secret I supported the 'other guy that everyone hates' I didn't go on about what a [bleep] savior he was, or whatever else was touted as why he should be hated.

All I wanted was the exaggerated rhetoric behind the Trump train bullshit brought down to reality.

Of course, for that I was a hater, and a Hillary supporter, and all sorts of heinous names.

It's great to see that maybe people are beginning to sniff oxygen again.

Soon enough, people may call Pence a borderline Rino, and acknowledge that other than not being a career politician, maybe all the deification of Trump was unwarranted.

Doesn't take away from the ABC campaign, but at least we can see without rose colored glasses.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

my day isn't going to rise or set on the opinions of butt hurt Cruz folks who are just waiting in the wings to celebrate Trumps failure.

Trump can't fail.

You promised....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Lol...I remember thinking that way when I was about 15.

funny, I've often thought you've acted like a 15 year old on here before

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

Trump can't fail.

You promised....

whatever gets you thru the day.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Go fishing or something. Life's too short to be miserable all the time.

S
SakoAV Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
gonehuntin,

Your signature line is one of my favorite Thomas Jefferson quotes.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
632 members (257_X_50, 1234, 257Bob, 06hunter59, 257man, 007FJ, 73 invisible), 2,957 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,664
Posts18,399,333
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.