24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glad to hear of your progress, and prayers for you Ivan.

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ivan, good thoughts sent, even though I know you hate my guts! smile

Good luck, hang tough.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Keep the faith and keep up the tough fight.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

John Wayne
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good Luck Bigbuck That chemo is never fun. Kick its ass.

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One of my friend's wife got stage 4 cancer all over her body 4 years ago and the doctors all said there was nothing they could do. They did no medical procedures at all. Lots of healthy eating and lots of prayers and 4 years later, she's still alive and well. It keeps popping up but gets beat back down. She is fully functional. Prayers work IMO.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Best wishes and hang in there!

Dale

This space for rent

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Ivan, you're obviously too ornery to die, keep it up!

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Keep on it Ivan. Look forward to seeing you at Tonto next year.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Bigbuck, good luck, I hope you beat it!

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks ever so much to all you guys for your prayers and words of encouragement. I read thru these and other comments and danged if it doesn't almost make me shed a tear. Well, really it does. And that has always been a Campfire thing. Man loses his health or his cash or whatever and the whole gang, even if they don't know the man, jumps in one way or another to offer what help they can. And in my estimation, prayers do the most good. But there sure is nothing wrong of just wishing another person good health.

Thanks again

Ivan

Jeff Zero, I don't hate your guts but must admit that I have a very low opinion of you but if ever there is anything I could do for you, I would do it.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

IC B3

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Thanks ever so much to all you guys for your prayers and words of encouragement. I read thru these and other comments and danged if it doesn't almost make me shed a tear. Well, really it does. And that has always been a Campfire thing. Man loses his health or his cash or whatever and the whole gang, even if they don't know the man, jumps in one way or another to offer what help they can. And in my estimation, prayers do the most good. But there sure is nothing wrong of just wishing another person good health.

Thanks again

Ivan

Jeff Zero, I don't hate your guts but must admit that I have a very low opinion of you but if ever there is anything I could do for you, I would do it.

There is nothing wrong with a man with tears. There is everything wrong with a man without... Take care Ivan.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Prayers and best wishes.

abusus non tollit usum
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
still pulling hard for you. I know you will make it.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

Thanks again

Ivan

The "Fire" in a nut shell Ivan, Good folks.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I hope you get better

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks so much to everybody.

My last radiation treatment was July 25 until further notice. That made a total of thirty and I was just about done physically when we reached #30. That stuff is hard on an old goat.

I had been scheduled for six chemo treatments but red cell count was a little to low so they stopped at three.

I will see the radiation oncologist the 15th and then in right after September 1 for some kind of scan to monitor the lousy cancer.

Overall, I feel pretty good in the morning but in a few hours I am beat but stronger than a week ago.

I feel sure that the brain cancer was zapped as I don't have headaches, vision problems or dizzy spells.

It's good to know that so many people are pulling for me and I am sure that many others that haven't posted anything about it are in my corner also.

Thanks again

Ivan

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ivan, good news, so far, but we are all still praying for your complete recovery, and looking forward to seeing you at Tonto Basin in February!

May God bless you!

Ben

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
hang tough BigBuck

prayers for you sir

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
I always like a good trend. God's healing. Amen.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Kick it's azz Ivan, hang in there Sir! smile

Trump Won!
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
631 members (09wingates, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 2,542 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,599
Posts18,398,261
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.