Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
One year ago today, Trump was laughed at. He wasn't serious candidate and his campaign had zero chance of gaining any credible support.

Then as his poll number looked surprising good, people said he'd never beat Jeb or Marco or Ted after Iowa.

Then he started winning, and put Jeb out of the race. He smoked Marco all over, even in Florida. Ted took a few states in lilly White conservative fly over country and people were certain that was the end of Trump.

Then there was no way he gets to 1238, no way. I saw RJ post seemingly a million reasons why the math wouldn't work. No way. Ted was going pull a big comeback.

Then there was the Open Convention thing, which never materialized. The GOP "Establsihment" was going to torpedo Trump.

Well, boys and girls, Trump got over 1500 delegates. There was no open convention. Trump has triumphed over every naysayer so far. The "establishement", - namely the Bushes and McCains and the like are butthurt and have stayed home. I think some of the GOP crybabies stayed home more due to fears of trouble from BLM and the Occupy idiots than from Trump.

So how long will people continue to under estimate him? Maybe all the way to the Oval Office?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I hope so ! Go Trump !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Fingers crossed

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Yes, all the way to the oval office. Why? Because the mainstream media will continue to lie and obfuscate, showing their collective asses to the world. Remember #Brexit polls? they were all wrong. We will see the same thing. More emphasis will be put on national polling when swing state polling begins to clearly indicate Trump will win as we near November.

It's going to be rough but I firmly believe Trump will win the day.

I can only hope Milo Yiannopoulos will be his press secretary, if only because he can't be VP due to being a Brit. Which begs another question but I'll start a thread on that.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Milo as press sec trolling the press would be hilarious. Probably not a good idea but....

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dana Loesch as Press Sec, would be awesome smile

Back to Trump...

...politicians have been screwing up left right & sideways for years. The Dems far more so than the GOP, though the GOP can frequently be annoying.

Trump is not a politician = actual change possible. And he actually wants the country to prosper.

He wasn't my first choice, but it's not a hard decision, who to choose

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Hope so

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Conservatives wanted someone outside the establishment. They wanted someone that would take the fight to Hillary. They didn't want another McLame or Mittens. I read it again and again.

They wanted someone who would not fold up in the fetal position the first time the Press or Left criticized him. They wanted someone who would push back against political correctness, BLM, unfettered immigration, ISIS, Muslim immigration, Sharia law. They wanted someone who would tell the UN GFY and someone that would stare Putin in the eye and give him reason to pause.

Conservatives, you got all that in Trump. The ones of you out there still crying because he's not "conservative enough" better take inventory of the current situation in this country and this World we live in. We need a fireman that will bust down the door and put out the fire, not the interior decorator that will pick out the paint you want, the pretty curtains, and find a sofa for your Mangina cave. You can only get that chit AFTER the fire is put out.

Trump is the only fireman you have. Hillary is a thousand gallons of JP3 and some of you are still whining about not having a decorator. Wake up!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
Conservatives wanted someone outside the establishment. They wanted someone that would take the fight to Hillary. They didn't want another McLame or Mittens. I read it again and again.

They wanted someone who would not fold up in the fetal position the first time the Press or Left criticized him. They wanted someone who would push back against political correctness, BLM, unfettered immigration, ISIS, Muslim immigration, Sharia law. They wanted someone who would tell the UN GFY and someone that would stare Putin in the eye and give him reason to pause.

Conservatives, you got all that in Trump. The ones of you out there still crying because he's not "conservative enough" better take inventory of the current situation in this country and this World we live in. We need a fireman that will bust down the door and put out the fire, not the interior decorator that will pick out the paint you want, the pretty curtains, and find a sofa for your Mangina cave. You can only get that chit AFTER the fire is put out.

Trump is the only fireman you have. Hillary is a thousand gallons of JP3 and some of you are still whining about not having a decorator. Wake up!

This.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
It will be an uphill climb, but maybe. I looked at the Real Clear politics Electoral College Map yesterday and "if" I were a betting man I would be betting we will be saying "Madam President" when the election is over. But hey, I could be wrong, it's a good thing I am not a betting man, those betting against Trump so far have lost.

Here is the map.
eek
RCP Map with toss ups:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

RCP map no toss ups:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...s_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Anyone who doesn't think the media will be kissing his butt if he wins is in for a surprise. His family alone will give them front page material - and not of the negative kind - for years to come, and his wife will certainly be a more pleasant interview than either Clinton or Chelsea - a first lady who is a REAL "cover girl". The little stir about the wife's speech aside, it looks to me as though the most of them began to see the opportunities soon after the convention began.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
well put hatari

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Great Post !!!!

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One year ago today, Trump was laughed at. He wasn't serious candidate and his campaign had zero chance of gaining any credible support.

Then as his poll number looked surprising good, people said he'd never beat Jeb or Marco or Ted after Iowa.

Then he started winning, and put Jeb out of the race. He smoked Marco all over, even in Florida. Ted took a few states in lilly White conservative fly over country and people were certain that was the end of Trump.

Then there was no way he gets to 1238, no way. I saw RJ post seemingly a million reasons why the math wouldn't work. No way. Ted was going pull a big comeback.

Then there was the Open Convention thing, which never materialized. The GOP "Establsihment" was going to torpedo Trump.

Well, boys and girls, Trump got over 1500 delegates. There was no open convention. Trump has triumphed over every naysayer so far. The "establishement", - namely the Bushes and McCains and the like are butthurt and have stayed home. I think some of the GOP crybabies stayed home more due to fears of trouble from BLM and the Occupy idiots than from Trump.

So how long will people continue to under estimate him? Maybe all the way to the Oval Office?

Well sure. Substitute Obama for Trump in your text and read it without bias.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Obama was underestimated all the way to the Oval office.

However, like Hillary he is no fireman. but 1000 gallons of JP3.

Last edited by hatari; 07/20/16.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Very well put. Sadly so many "conservatives" cry about wanting a leader but when someone with leadership skills runs for office, thy cry about how they want someone nice vs. someone that says what needs to be said in clear and concise language.

That and I've seen enough petty jealousy of wealth to know that it is a huge underlying theme in criticism of Trump. The white version of someone in the ghetto calling a successful black man an uncle Tom.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
All the way!

μολὼν λαβέ
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by ltppowell

The usual Cruzzy bullshat, from the usual suspect.

O'Buckwheat was a known loser from the start. Maybe not for morons like you, but for thinking people.

Now, did O'Buckwheat con enough of the masses to win? Yep.

But it had nothing to do with substance.

DT was a winner before he entered the race. The Cruzer was a loser, before he started.

Trump saved the US from the Rs runnin another "sounds good" wimp to a second place finish.

DT's different, and not in the loser nerd way the Cruzer is.

Man's been kickin ass and takin names since he decided to be the man.

And he will continue to do so.

So take your whiny Cruzzy ass down the road.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hope that is the case. I'd love to watch Hillarys meltdown after she loses

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Hillary doesn't stand up well to direct criticism. In fact, she self destructs like the Wicked Witch of the West when faced with water. The debates will be a grand opportunity for Trump.

You can bet that the Clinton's are looking for snappy comebacks for all likely Trump attacks. Problem they face is Trump is unpredictable unlike all the other GOP goons we've seen since Reagan.

The Clinton's want to bait Trump like the Lloyd Benson baited Dan Quayle in the '88 VP debates. Everyone knew the Dems were going to hit Quayle on his young age for office

Quayle had the comeback and Benson bitch slapped him.

"I knew Jack Kennedy. He was a friend of mine. You are no Jack Kennedy"

The Clinton's are looking for a way to trap Trump in this manner. Watch for. Will Donald evade or better bitch slap her with unpredictability?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (10Glocks, 808outdoors, Akhutr, 21, Algotguns, 1973cb450, 9 invisible), 1,489 guests, and 697 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,679
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.