Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
I know so many of you are big Fans of the Daily Show so here is ex-daily show Sam Bee adding her wit to the Dumpster Fire in Cleveland....

Take a few mins. and laugh a bit. When you guys step outside that bubble you live in you will see how much fun it is to watch the GOP!

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/samantha-bee-rips-republican-convention-party-suicide-note-155306597.html

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
You'd get a lot more mileage out of these posts here if you weren't such a piece of schit.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
DFTFT

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
The best thing about the Donald Trump Show is how well he keeps ALL of the late night hosts employed!

How about some Jimmy Fallon....

http://theweek.com/speedreads/63713...arism-tonight-show-republican-convention

The (Trump) beatings will continue until moral improves...or...when Trump stops talking...Naaaaa....

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by heavywalker
You'd get a lot more mileage out of these posts here if you weren't such a piece of schit.

Really?

Lets recap

Humor thread 215 views and this is just this morning..

Pilling on has had 1,071 views

Melania Trump's tread has had 8,737 views and I will bet ya right now it will break 9,000 today.

Walker: Do your math man.....10,023 views in less than 48 hours! How much more milage do I desearve?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Okay, I was just making sure that your entire goal is to come here and be a complete piece of [bleep].

Have a nice day.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Really?

Lets recap

Humor thread 215 views and this is just this morning..

Pilling on has had 1,071 views

Melania Trump's tread has had 8,737 views and I will bet ya right now it will break 9,000 today.

Walker: Do your math man.....10,023 views in less than 48 hours! How much more milage do I desearve?

So you admit you're just a piece of schit......Your recap not mine.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know so many of you are big Fans of the Daily Show so here is ex-daily show Sam Bee adding her wit to the Dumpster Fire in Cleveland....

Take a few mins. and laugh a bit. When you guys step outside that bubble you live in you will see how much fun it is to watch the GOP!

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/samantha-bee-rips-republican-convention-party-suicide-note-155306597.html

Here's some convention humor: How many BLM/La Raza/CPUSA members will be arrested for outstanding warrants, inciting riots, public intoxication, rape, robbery, or open usage of illegal narcotics during the Democrat convention??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Here's some convention humor: How many BLM/La Raza/CPUSA members will be arrested for outstanding warrants, inciting riots, public intoxication, rape, robbery, or open usage of illegal narcotics during the Democrat convention??

Zero. It's Philly.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Okay, I was just making sure that your entire goal is to come here and be a complete piece of [bleep].

Have a nice day.

Thanks!

My goal has not changed in all the years that I have been hanging around on the Fire...Yes I am that thorn in your side and I freely admit the Dems are total Tools! My goal is to provide that constant reminder that the GOP are also Tools and need to be kept in check as well. Too many here type with blinders on and are unwilling to even consider that any other opinions are worthy of any consideration.

I am not sorry that I poke fun at the "Conservative Movement" but we all need a reminder that those who are pretending to lead (regardless of their party) also have their hand in your pocket. Trump is a perfect example of a TOOL who will say and do what ever you want to hear. Let's not forget he was a life long DEM until he realized how easy it was to become a conservative.

Here is your sign!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
oh chit sniper fire

I didn't send any classified documents

depends on what your definition of is, is

it was all about a video really

you're just a cacksuckin loudmouth behind a keyboard

only public service you provide here is to show how despicable your side really is.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
And I did not have sexual relations with that women! Just "[bleep]" her a bit!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
And I did not have sexual relations with that teenage girl! Just "Jiz zed" her a bit!

Perspective is a funny thing. This is many here's of you.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just jump in to see the lady pics posted in response to you BS posts.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

470 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 49 invisible), 2,090 guests, and 1,074 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,721
Posts18,457,266
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.