Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted By Redneck

Look - CITIZENS, all of us, need participate in massive civil disobedience.. ENOUGH of this gov't. What are the feds gonna do? Lock up a few hundred million people? Where?

Screw 'em..

Didn't the percentage of those in CT that obeyed the last anti-gun law equal about what, 5-7%? Tops?

So what's stopping you?
(Other than it requires more than typing on a keyboard?)

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by k22hornet
"If a gun’s operating system is essentially the same as that of a banned weapon, or if the gun has components that are interchangeable with those of a banned weapon, it’s a “copy” or “duplicate,” and it is illegal."

"If a gun's operating system is essentially the same as that of a banned weapon".....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't just about every semi-auto firearm operate "essentially the same"?

Yes, it describes them all

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
MA has been fu*king themselves for DECADES. I ain't about to die for those liberal SOB's.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Pretty amazing most haven't figured out that the SCOTUS is going to turn all 50 States into MA......

Funny how some of you think you are safe from the boogie man hiding under your beds....

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Harry M
Pretty amazing most haven't figured out that the SCOTUS is going to turn all 50 States into MA......

Funny how some of you think you are safe from the boogie man hiding under your beds....

Exactly right. I'd never choose to live in that crap hole of a state but if MA can legally enact a law like this so can Hitlary. It makes it that much easier for her to justify "common sense gun legislation" nationally because it will be thought of as constitutionally legal and the norm in other states. The end game for the Fed's is national gun laws.
As far as not complying goes if national gun laws similar to MA are in place than America as we know it is over rather some individuals completely comply or not.

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Funny how some of you haven't changed sheit in your state. Funny how 10,000's of thousands ain't marching on the State government.

Funny how MA keeps electing the same liberal POS.

Who am I to tell another state what they should and shouldn't do.

The BIG problem is that liberal sheitholes like MA have been working to eliminate STATE rights for a VERY long time.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

don't want it to happen, but if it's to be, then bring it on.

New Hampshire has a pretty good motto, Live Free or Die

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
"If a gun’s operating system is essentially the same as that of a banned weapon, or if the gun has components that are interchangeable with those of a banned weapon, it’s a “copy” or “duplicate,” and it is illegal."

"If a gun's operating system is essentially the same as that of a banned weapon".....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't just about every semi-auto firearm operate "essentially the same"?

You are not thinking big enough. Every firearm that has a barrel with a chamber and a firing mechanism of any kind would fit the MA law. An AR has a barrel, firing pin and some sort of stock.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Snyper

Look - CITIZENS, all of us, need participate in massive civil disobedience.. ENOUGH of this gov't. What are the feds gonna do? Lock up a few hundred million people? Where?

Screw 'em..

Didn't the percentage of those in CT that obeyed the last anti-gun law equal about what, 5-7%? Tops?

So what's stopping you?

Do you know Redneck? How about rockinbbar? Are you personally acquainted?

We've already been through 1 ban as an entire nation. Do you know what they did? Are you privy to their secrets?

Of course not, you are just a moron.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BarryC

Screw 'em..

So what's stopping you?

We've already been through 1 ban as an entire nation. Do you know what they did? Are you privy to their secrets?

....and some of the chit he puts up from his self perceived "expertise" and vast "knowledge" about firearms is well beyond retarded buffoonery.
Delivering it from a lofty perch = a VERY stupid bird, parroting something he thinks he read somewhere.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I think I put him on ignore on his second post.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't do the "ignore" bit.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I understand but it help me remember who is not worth my time to read. From the posts where someone quotes him I made a good choice.

I am glad you don't ignore my friend because wou could not see my posts. grin

I am north of you tonight in Williams AZ. Nice country but there seems to be a big canyon here I have to go around. wink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I read that as well and yes, it effectively bans every semi-auto rifle.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who died and made them king?

Last edited by 1minute; 07/20/16.

1Minute
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I can tell you this much. We here in the south of south don't take kindly to some scumbag Arkansas carpetbagger turned NY liberal lesbian talking about taking our guns and our God given freedoms.

I'd love to see The Beast stroll down my block with a bullhorn blabbing about how she's here to take away our guns and 2A rights. That lying POS wouldn't make it 50 yds past the corner. But, it'll never happen that way. Her fat ass doesn't ever crawl out from under 24-7 security guaranteed.

Most people around me have worked like slaves all their lives to raise families and build something, either their own businesses or successful careers or both, often at the expense of a lot of free time. There are many "millionaires next door" types, yet you don't see many Ferarris. Most of what you do see are pick up trucks and SUV's. Practical and conservative.

I'm lucky enough to be able to call damn near all of these folks my friend.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Screw 'em..

So what's stopping you?

I read what they post, and like you, it's mostly empty rhetoric that does nothing at all.

Rambling about going to another state to buy the guns just shows ignorance.

Call me any names you like, but it won't change the reality of what I said, and you know it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Screw 'em..

So what's stopping you?

....and some of the chit he puts up from his self perceived "expertise" and vast "knowledge" about firearms is well beyond retarded buffoonery.
Delivering it from a lofty perch = a VERY stupid bird, parroting something he thinks he read somewhere.

GTC

Like most others, you never want to stick to the facts, but just resort to the juvenile BS

Then you get mad if I come down to your level
I couldn't care less what you call me.
You've yet to refute any of the facts I've stated.
You're just being an ass like your butt buddies, because you think it makes you cool.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Scott F
I understand but it help me remember who is not worth my time to read. From the posts where someone quotes him I made a good choice.

Makes the threads much easier to read when the only pertinent information is ones own posts.. laugh

Saw a quote the other day,..

"If you run into an a-hole in the morning, you ran into an a-hole. If you run into a-holes all day, you're the a-hole."

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
The battle now is in places like MA, CA, CT, OR, WA, IL, and NY. The battle is in places where 2A supporters are out numbered and out spent. I'm not a native of MA, but I've resided here for 15 years. I met and married my wife here, built a life, two businesses, many close friendships, served chairities and my town here. In that time, I can't count the number of times I've thought about permanently moving back to PA. My family and the farm I was raised on are there. My wife and I discussed it again just last week. While such a move is still in the realm of possibilities, I see no evidence that packing up and leaving serves to preserve the rights and freedoms fundamental to our democracy. If affronts on these rights should be resisted, then they should be resisted everywhere, regardless of local political demographics. I don't know what's going to come of the latest unilateral executive dictate. However, it seems clear that such tactics have become favored by a government grown massive and outstripped only by the arrogance of those elected to run it.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,639 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,669
Posts18,455,992
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.