Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
TheKid Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Anything in the pocket auto line as good as the LCP for similar $$$? My folks are signed up for a CCW class and they're looking to purchase a pair of small autos to carry. I suggested the LCP for it's low cost and simplicity but I honestly haven't looked at anything else in that class lately.

Can't cost a fortune and can't be too big to pocket carry in Levi's. If it needs a holster it'll get left home or in the truck.

Any other suggestions?

GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I have a LCP Custom and love it. However, I really like what I see in the Remington RM 380. It locks the slide back, has alloy frame and ambi mag release.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LCP is a very good "Rule One" gun.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I've been an avid handgun shooter since 1980, and I won't actually shoot my LCP more than four or five mags full at the range due to the hand-shake it causes me after that. Something about the size and recoil impulse just really does my shooting hand in fast.

Move up to the Glock 42, however, which is still small enough to fit in the front pants pocket, and also a .380 ACP, and they will find that they can actually get some practice shooting in without discomfort (and even enjoy it, which is crucial). In my opinion, all things considered, even though the LCP might be technically superior strictly from the pocket carry perspective (i.e., it's smaller and thinner), the balance goes to the Glock 42 due to how important regular range practice is, which just won't get done with the LCP, but will get done with the Glock 42, due to how pleasant it is to shoot.

PS Glock has worked out all the bugs from the 42. It's now good to go. Just stick with the latest series of magazines for it.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
TheKid,

A defensive handgun, by definition, is a weapon intended to save your life, or in this case, your parents' lives. Think of a defensive handgun as a tool to escape danger, not confront it.

In my opinion, the smallest caliber I'd use to save my life is .38 Special +P. But since I don't like the idea of going with minimum for saving my life, I'd prefer either a Sig P-229 chambered for .40 S&W or a 1911A1 chambered for .45 ACP.

In my opinion, the Model 1911A1 chambered for .45 ACP sits alone at the pinnacle of self-defense handguns. However, there is tactical advantage to not having to reload. Hence, 13 180 grain .40 S&W LE rounds in a P-229 with 12 more ready to go in a couple seconds makes it close to a dead heat. A full-size Model 1911A1 and a Sig P-229 are not difficult to conceal.

The only known way of surviving a gunfight is to not get in one. If that's not possible, the next most important rule is to not get shot. A good guy would be in a gunfight because a bad guy wants him dead. And dead is as final as it gets.

Every human being is declared dead when there's lack of brain activity. That can occur via one of two modes: destruction of the brain or lack of oxygenated blood to it. In the latter case, it means reducing a bad guy's blood pressure to zero.

In a gunfight, especially at close range (<10'), if you don't get the heck outta a bad guy's sight picture, you're probably gonna take rounds. That's never a good idea. Hence, suppressive fire while running for cover is a wise tactic. That means lots of rounds.

If you're lucky enough to hit a bad guy, you have to inflict as much damage as possible, which means go big, as in caliber.

I own no defensive handgun smaller than a .38 Special. I'll never own a pocket gun. Now that's just my opinion. You do what's right for your parents and you. I don't much like the idea of having to rely upon a 5-shot .38 Special loaded with the FBI load to save my life. If I'm carrying a handgun, which I rarely do (I can legally carry anywhere the American flag flies), it's almost always my old duty weapon: my Sig P-229.

My life is damned important to me. I avoid going to places that are dangerous. I'll go to LA only if I HAVE to. But were I to go somewhere that I thought could be dangerous, I'd take my P-229. However, I'd feel just as safe with a 1911A1.

One more thing to keep in mind: bad guys rarely do bad things alone. That means that, God forbid, were your parents confronted by bangers, there are better choices than a pocket pistol.

Were I to buy another handgun for self-defense, it'd probably be a Sig P-239 in .40 S&W. Also, I like heavy for caliber bullets. I don't read ballistic tables. I want momentum. If one hole is good, two have to be twice as good. I want a lot of blood out hastening zero blood pressure. At least that's how I have it figured. Please understand that these are my opinions. What's right for me might be all wrong for another.

I wish your parents long lives and absolute safety.

Best of luck to you.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
+2 on the Glock 42

I've owned several small pistols including; the LCP, Kal-Tec .380, Colt Mustang, and Kahr PM 9.

I bought the first 42 I could find, and found out the I could "hit" better with it than any of the others.

I bought my Wife a 42, then up-graded to a 43 for myself, which is fractions of an inch bigger and is chambered for the 9mm.

These pack really well in a pocket holster when wearing jeans.

They work for us!

Virgil B.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SakoAV
TheKid,

A defensive handgun, by definition, is a weapon intended to save your life, or in this case, your parents' lives. Think of a defensive handgun as a tool to escape danger, not confront it.

In my opinion, the smallest caliber I'd use to save my life is .38 Special +P. But since I don't like the idea of going with minimum for saving my life, I'd prefer either a Sig P-229 chambered for .40 S&W or a 1911A1 chambered for .45 ACP.

In my opinion, the Model 1911A1 chambered for .45 ACP sits alone at the pinnacle of self-defense handguns. However, there is tactical advantage to not having to reload. Hence, 13 180 grain .40 S&W LE rounds in a P-229 with 12 more ready to go in a couple seconds makes it close to a dead heat. A full-size Model 1911A1 and a Sig P-229 are not difficult to conceal.

The only known way of surviving a gunfight is to not get in one. If that's not possible, the next most important rule is to not get shot. A good guy would be in a gunfight because a bad guy wants him dead. And dead is as final as it gets.

Every human being is declared dead when there's lack of brain activity. That can occur via one of two modes: destruction of the brain or lack of oxygenated blood to it. In the latter case, it means reducing a bad guy's blood pressure to zero.

In a gunfight, especially at close range (<10'), if you don't get the heck outta a bad guy's sight picture, you're probably gonna take rounds. That's never a good idea. Hence, suppressive fire while running for cover is a wise tactic. That means lots of rounds.

If you're lucky enough to hit a bad guy, you have to inflict as much damage as possible, which means go big, as in caliber.

I own no defensive handgun smaller than a .38 Special. I'll never own a pocket gun. Now that's just my opinion. You do what's right for your parents and you. I don't much like the idea of having to rely upon a 5-shot .38 Special loaded with the FBI load to save my life. If I'm carrying a handgun, which I rarely do (I can legally carry anywhere the American flag flies), it's almost always my old duty weapon: my Sig P-229.

My life is damned important to me. I avoid going to places that are dangerous. I'll go to LA only if I HAVE to. But were I to go somewhere that I thought could be dangerous, I'd take my P-229. However, I'd feel just as safe with a 1911A1.

One more thing to keep in mind: bad guys rarely do bad things alone. That means that, God forbid, were your parents confronted by bangers, there are better choices than a pocket pistol.

Were I to buy another handgun for self-defense, it'd probably be a Sig P-239 in .40 S&W. Also, I like heavy for caliber bullets. I don't read ballistic tables. I want momentum. If one hole is good, two have to be twice as good. I want a lot of blood out hastening zero blood pressure. At least that's how I have it figured. Please understand that these are my opinions. What's right for me might be all wrong for another.

I wish your parents long lives and absolute safety.

Best of luck to you.
I recognize you as someone who used to have a different name here at the Fire.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
SakoAV,
I would recommend a reading comprehension class.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I own a slew of hand guns. The LCP is the only one I have that is not fun to shoot. Reminds me of a firecracker going off in your hand. I do carry it sometimes, it is easy to conceal. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Haven't shot the LCP but do have a pair of LC9s pro's. I wouldn't hesitate to get an LCP if I was in the market for one.

IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Best of luck to you.

ya think?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I own a slew of hand guns. The LCP is the only one I have that is not fun to shoot. Reminds me of a firecracker going off in your hand. I do carry it sometimes, it is easy to conceal. Hasbeen
Exactly.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Haven't shot the LCP but do have a pair of LC9s pro's.
Apples and oranges. I love my LC9S pro, and can shoot it all day without discomfort. Not so the LCP. As the other poster said, it's like a firecracker going off in your hand on each shot. Go with the Glock 42. So much superior as a shooter, and still would work as a front pants pocket gun, if that's required.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RWE

Best of luck to you.

ya think?
Raisuli?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I carry an LCP .380, can't comment on something else since the only other real pocket gun I've owned is a Kel-Tec P32.

Hand shape or size must play a role in whether someone likes the LCP or not since I found mine very comfortable to shoot through a box of 50 rounds. Recoil is snappy as expected but not harsh in the least, and certainly not as much as a Walther PPK with that heavy slide inertia.

I like mine a lot. It's more accurate than it needs to be, it points very well for me, has a good trigger pull and it's reliable. It doesn't replace my 9mm's but for certain situations as 4ager notes it's a great Rule #1 gun. (Rule #1 for a Gunfight - Bring a gun).

Reviewed mine here last February so the best thing is to link to that.

Rat Gun review

On pocket carry, again individual shape and size and what clothes you wear make a difference. My old K-T P32 was carried in a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster and when standing in blue jeans it was an indistinguishable lump, looked like I was carrying my wallet in my front pocket. Sitting down it became a very obvious lump but with the holster it didn't print as a firearm. The LCP is marginally bigger so just exaggerate everything said about the K-T.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
T
TheKid Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Pretty sure my folks aren't going to ever get out of bed and strap on their full size Sigs or 1911s, hence " if it needs a holster it will get left home". I realize that a full size fighting handgun would be more effective but it just isn't going to happen for them.

I was thinking the LCP pro would be the way to go, I have a buddy with one and I consider the sights alone a huge step up from the original LCP. As Jim said, hand shape must have a lot to do with perceived recoil as I have shot the LCP quite a bit and don't find it objectionable. They certainly aren't a target pistol but I don't find them painful to shoot. Mom and Pop might but I don't, I also have long skinny hands so maybe that makes a difference.

I will check the G42 pricing from my distributors and see how close to their budget they are. I personally like the little Glocks I've shot but the trigger worries me a little for pocket carry. The LCP is much longer DA and seems harder to set off in a pocket to me.

Personally I prefer a J frame for this type of duty but I'm also willing to alter my dress habits to allow me to carry something discretely. They are not but that's okay, at least now they'll be carrying something. %99.99 chance the little guns will shoot a hell of a lot more Rattlesnakes, armadillas, and stuff like that than bad guys.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
While I understand the appeal of a pocket pistol, and occasionally carry one that way, thought of fumbling in a pocket for a pistol is a bit concerning. Which is why I like an IWB holster for my LC9s pro.

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TheKid
Pretty sure my folks aren't going to ever get out of bed and strap on their full size Sigs or 1911s, hence " if it needs a holster it will get left home". I realize that a full size fighting handgun would be more effective but it just isn't going to happen for them.

I was thinking the LCP pro would be the way to go, I have a buddy with one and I consider the sights alone a huge step up from the original LCP. As Jim said, hand shape must have a lot to do with perceived recoil as I have shot the LCP quite a bit and don't find it objectionable. They certainly aren't a target pistol but I don't find them painful to shoot. Mom and Pop might but I don't, I also have long skinny hands so maybe that makes a difference.

I will check the G42 pricing from my distributors and see how close to their budget they are. I personally like the little Glocks I've shot but the trigger worries me a little for pocket carry. The LCP is much longer DA and seems harder to set off in a pocket to me.

Personally I prefer a J frame for this type of duty but I'm also willing to alter my dress habits to allow me to carry something discretely. They are not but that's okay, at least now they'll be carrying something. %99.99 chance the little guns will shoot a hell of a lot more Rattlesnakes, armadillas, and stuff like that than bad guys.
None of these guns should be pocket carried without a proper pocket holster. Way too dangerous.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
While I understand the appeal of a pocket pistol, and occasionally carry one that way, thought of fumbling in a pocket for a pistol is a bit concerning. Which is why I like an IWB holster for my LC9s pro.

[Linked Image]
+1 I gave up pocket carry almost twenty years ago for that reason. It's only IWB for me. If I were to carry my LCP it would likely be in a belly band holster. Haven't done so yet, though. Mainly have it because of the cool factor of such a tiny .380 pistol that works.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

None of these guns should be pocket carried without a proper pocket holster. Way too dangerous.

Bullschit. The LCP is quite fine for pocket carry without a holster, just like a J-frame snubnose. The G42? Hell no; I'd not pocket carry that without a holster.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
If you are looking at a Glock 42, just get a 43.
Minutely larger and a 9mm.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TBREW401
If you are looking at a Glock 42, just get a 43.
Minutely larger and a 9mm.
If you are looking at the 43, might as well jump up to the 26. Minutely larger, but double stack mags, and you can use any Glock double stack 9mm mags, including the 33 rounders. We can go on and on in this direction. grin

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
But a 26 is not as slim as a 43, and not a pocket pistol.
Unless you got big pockets smile

Last edited by TBREW401; 07/22/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pocket pistol, for people who have never carried, and are concerned about size? LCP. Anything larger and they will leave it at home.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Im looking at the 42 as well for the wife and me to carry... from what ive read, felt recoil is managed well for such a small pistol...thus Im not interested in the 9mm, my wife wont shoot a small 9mm that well

i shot a ruger LCP this past weekend, that longgggg trigger pull was god awful, the worst Ive ever pulled

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered."
― George Orwell, 1984
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
found these FBI stats on another forum:

What better place to start then the statistics kept by the FBI. Here are a few examples of performance of different bullets. ATI=Average incapacitation time. This is an estamated number based on their formula of shock and blood loss. All of these were among the top performers in their respective calibers.
exp pen shock one shot stop ATI
Cor-Bon JHP +P 90 0.58 9.0in 467psi 70.0% 10.2 sec 380acp
Cor-Bon JHP 115gr 0.55in 14.2in 626psi 90.6% 8.8 sec 9mm
Federal Classic 125 0.65 12.0in 1487psi 95.8% 5.7 sec357 mag
Remington Golden Saber0.68 12.0in 771psi 93.8% 7.9 sec 40 S&W
Cor-Bon JHP 185 0.7 11.3in 920psi 91.7% 7.2 sec 45 ACP

What does this tell us, well first of all the puney little 380 is far from worthless seeing as 70% of the time one shot was all it took.
Although the 45 did beat the 9mm in one shot stop ratio the margin was so slim that it is hardly noticable.
The myth on larger bullets always being more effective is busted here as the 357 magnum (9.1mm) has a higher one shot % and a faster ATI then any of the larger bores.
The choice of bullets seem to have more of an effect on performance then the choice of caliber as each had good and poor performers.

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered."
― George Orwell, 1984
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TBREW401
But a 26 is not as slim as a 43, and not a pocket pistol.
Unless you got big pockets smile
I could say the same for the 43. Just a hair too big, while the 42 just makes it into the pocket pistol category. It's like arguing the number of angels that could dance on the head of a pin.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SAKO75
Im looking at the 42 as well for the wife and me to carry... from what ive read, felt recoil is managed well for such a small pistol...thus Im not interested in the 9mm, my wife wont shoot a small 9mm that well

i shot a ruger LCP this past weekend, that longgggg trigger pull was god awful, the worst Ive ever pulled

It's not a target trigger. It's a GetTheFuckOffMe trigger.

The OP is asking suggestions for people who are not firearms enthusiasts, not shooters, not used to carrying, and who won't be comfortable carrying something any larger than the minimum necessary.

That screams LCP or K-T P3AT.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've got an old LCP that has never jammed with FMJ, HP's or reloads. Makes a dandy summer gun and disappears in cargo shorts.

I hadn't shot it in 3-4 months so I took it out this afternoon. I just treat it like a DAO revolver, block the slide over whatever I want to hit and stroke the trigger quick and straight back. I shot both magazines empty on 6" plates at 7 yards and an 11x17 plate at 25. No misses and no jams- about all you can ask of a pocket gun.

The little pistol feeds anything but I carry FMJ in it. In that caliber you don't have any penetration to spare. You need all you can get.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by SAKO75

Get it, the 42 is sweet.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Two CW380's by Kahr

T
TheKid Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I'll have to look at the Kahr offerings, don't think I've handled anything from them in a decade and didn't even think of them.

4ager has the right idea about them, while they are shooters they aren't normally handgunners. Dad has killed a deer and a hog or two with his 4" M19 but doesn't own any pistol other than that and a Buckmark. The area they live in has never been an area where you would feel the need to carry until lately with the meth and Mexicans the county sheriff has encouraged citizens to arm themselves and they finally feel like it may not be a bad idea. Who knows after a few years getting in the habit they mey want to step up to a full size pistol but until then I'm just happy they want to carry something.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I'll have to look at the Kahr offerings, don't think I've handled anything from them in a decade and didn't even think of them.

4ager has the right idea about them, while they are shooters they aren't normally handgunners. Dad has killed a deer and a hog or two with his 4" M19 but doesn't own any pistol other than that and a Buckmark. The area they live in has never been an area where you would feel the need to carry until lately with the meth and Mexicans the county sheriff has encouraged citizens to arm themselves and they finally feel like it may not be a bad idea. Who knows after a few years getting in the habit they mey want to step up to a full size pistol but until then I'm just happy they want to carry something.
The new LCPs are nice little guns. Just no fun to shoot much. But if all they're going to do is carry them, and not shoot them much, they will do well enough.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Keltec P3AT is in the same class as the Ruger. In fact it's what Ruger copied.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
airweight or scandium framed Smith J frame, in 38+p or 357.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by RWE

Best of luck to you.

ya think?
Raisuli?

Originally Posted by cv540
SakoAv,

Just curious, what handle were you posting under prior to 7-14-16? Something just seems very odd.

Seeing as he didn't see fit to respond to this, I will repost it.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cv540
airweight or scandium framed Smith J frame, in 38+p or 357.

The first word that comes to mind is "abusive". Ouch, is an understatement.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Exactly, and it wouldn't be the first time such things have happened.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Make sure your mom gets to handle the LCP before you $$$. I have no idea of her age, but many older ladies will have trouble with the slide on a small semi. My Mom has worked hard her whole life, doing some things many men would not do today, but time and arthritis has made things like pulling a slide impossible. An LCR might be an alternative, although bigger.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Every gun that’s carried in a pocket needs a holster – failing to do so is the purview of a novice.

Some Glock 42’s are still having reliability issues and at twice the price of an LCP, I’m not particularly interested in beta testing. Hiccups with new guns are to be expected sometimes, but I recently heard of a 42 that started off just fine but started getting finicky after a few hundred rounds.

Kahr quality is completely hit or miss it seems, so I don’t suggest them to folks who aren’t able or willing to part with them promptly (usually at a loss) if you don’t get a good one. The CW380 can be had for about $260 and if you’re lucky enough to get a reliable one, they are the best shooting pocket .380’s out there. The two P380’s I had were not reliable, but hitting a 12” plate at 50 yards was more than doable and WHO shots at 20 yards on the same plate became pretty ho-hum.

Kel-Tec’s aren’t even on my radar and there’s no reason to even consider them with so many better options available.

Regarding the LCP, it’s arguably the perfect pocket gun;

• At 12 oz fully loaded, it’s entirely comfortable to carry in a pocket.
• It diminutive size seldom gives any indication that you’re carrying.
• It’s more accurate than they needs to be.
• It has no sharp edges to impair drawing from the pocket.
• They’re very reliable if you feed them good ammo and stay with factory magazines.

I test drove an LCP Custom briefly and promptly sold it – for pocket carry, the juice just wasn’t worth the squeeze. While the Custom model’s enhanced sights made it a bit easier to shoot beyond 10 - 15 yards, the trade-off was a HUGE potential to snag when carried in a pocket. They also don’t fit many close fitted holsters intended for the standard model, so try before you buy.

As for “shootability”, a nine ounce pistol firing the .380 cartridge is going to generate a bit of recoil, but the gun isn’t designed to be a target or plinking pistol and you’re certainly not likely to fire enough rounds in a self-defense situation for it to become an issue.

As previously stated, the LCP remains one of the best “Rule #1” guns in existence and with a brand new standard model going for $200 these days, owning one a no-brainer in my book.

The only potential downside I possibly see with the LCP is durability. That’s a non-issue for most folks I suspect, but I buy .380 ammo by the case. But, with Ruger’s reputation for replacing worn out guns, shooting the life out of one is an secondary concern. To address that potential issue, I have two LCP’s that I have vetted and carry, and one that I use strictly for training and practice. I also replace my recoil springs every three to four hundred rounds – the set costs a whole $4.00.

Small pocket guns really shine where discretion is absolutely mandatory or clothing restrictions prohibit anything larger. If you can’t find a way to carry an LCP concealed, you’re simply not trying very hard.

The uninitiated are always easily impressed.
NRA Endowment Member
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

I have a P3AT and my wife has an LCP. The LCP is tighter and much more accurate. I got the SmellTec basically for free so I can't complain.

I carry my Glock 43 a lot. The little SmellTec barely leaves the house.

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by 41magfan
Every gun that’s carried in a pocket needs a holster – failing to do so is the purview of a novice.

Bullsheit

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 52 invisible), 2,417 guests, and 1,131 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,500
Posts18,452,470
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.