Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by Mac84
If Trump can win Macomb and Oakland county, he will win MI. Wayne Co. would ice it but I can't see him winning there.

What about Genessee?

Surely the lead has taken effect by now...

It's made them more democrat dependent. wink

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 4ager
Yes, it is, but it's the only play they have because she is in that much trouble. If they don't, then the blacks don't show up (and they still may not), and she loses big time.
they won't, they hate her, i've been trolling a black forum and believe me they can't stand that ho,"in their words"

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Yes, she's still a formidable foe because there are an abundance of DSFMers out there....

HOWEVER ...

The bitch has some MAJOR problems.

She and the Ds are pandering HARD to the blacks. Why? Because they have to have them show up in large numbers to win. This isn't a nationwide phenomenon, it's a regional one. Without huge turn out by blacks, she loses key states. Don't believe me? Take a look at Maryland in 2014. The sitting LtGov., a black man and a D, ran against a white, male, conservative businessman. The blacks in three areas: Baltimore City, Baltimore County, and Montgomery County, did not show up to vote in the numbers they had during previous elections. The result? The white R won the Governor's mansion.

This is her one of her biggest problems in PA, OH, and MI. If the city blacks in Pittsburgh, Philly, Cleveland, Cincy, and Detroit don't come out in large numbers for her, she's in serious jeopardy of losing those states. Hell, if blacks turn out in numbers like they did in MD in 2014 in MD, NJ, and NY, those states are vulnerable for her as well. She can essentially forget NC at that point. Blacks will vote D by an overwhelming percentage of those that vote; but how many of them will actually go vote is the question. They had their black POTUS, and Hitlery is an old white woman who will have an old white man as her VP. There's no additional incentive for them to get off their asses and vote. She's got a problem there, and she knows it.

Trump is going straight after the rank-and-file union vote. He's talking about coal miners, steel workers, auto makers, trucker. He's talking about bringing those jobs BACK from China and Mexico and putting our people back to work. Don't think it's working? Take a look at Mahoning County, OH - http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/18/polit...rats-republicans-political-anthropology/ These are life-long, sometimes multiple generation long, Ds that are backing Trump because he's talking to them about their jobs and their livelihoods. They know what Hitlery is promising is more empty rhetoric, and they aren't having any of it. If Hitlery loses the rank-and-file union members (she'll keep the official endorsements, but that's just politics), then she will lose PA and OH, with MI, WI, NY, and NJ being problems for her as well. Couple the rank-and-file union voters not being solid for her, and the blacks not turning out in huge numbers, and that spells disaster for Hitlery.

Hitlery is also banking on the .gov employees in NoVA and MD to carry those areas for her. Without them, she has no chance at VA and less chance at MD. Take a look at this, and these are popping up everywhere in DC on Capital Hill, Union Station, and around the Mall. They go up every morning, and every evening; the "officials" can't remove them fast enough.

[Linked Image]

She is losing, or perhaps has already lost, the support of .gov employees in that region. The fact that she got away so blatantly with something that would have gotten any of them fired or imprisoned is not lost on people, and they can't stand it. That goes doubly true for the military and for military families, and I can guarantee you that it's a topic of conversation for them and a huge bone of contention. They are loyal, and expect the same. They know the price for compromising national security, and that she just walked from it is costing her enormously.

Yes, the Ds will pull out all the stops. Yes, they will pull the whole "war on women" BS and try every trick in the book to paint Trump as "racist". Those tricks are old and tired; folks just aren't buying them like they used to. Yes, they will commit massive voter fraud (here's looking at you, Texas, because that state is their target). And, yes, Florida will be flaky as Hell because, well, it's Florida.

But, Hitlery has serious problems in states that she has been counting on and states that she has to win. Those problems are increasing for her, and she's in real trouble.

You've made several other predictions stating Hillary was toast.

Unfortunately, your track record is much worse than your optimism.

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Yes, she's still a formidable foe because there are an abundance of DSFMers out there....

HOWEVER ...

The bitch has some MAJOR problems.

She and the Ds are pandering HARD to the blacks. Why? Because they have to have them show up in large numbers to win. This isn't a nationwide phenomenon, it's a regional one. Without huge turn out by blacks, she loses key states. Don't believe me? Take a look at Maryland in 2014. The sitting LtGov., a black man and a D, ran against a white, male, conservative businessman. The blacks in three areas: Baltimore City, Baltimore County, and Montgomery County, did not show up to vote in the numbers they had during previous elections. The result? The white R won the Governor's mansion.

This is her one of her biggest problems in PA, OH, and MI. If the city blacks in Pittsburgh, Philly, Cleveland, Cincy, and Detroit don't come out in large numbers for her, she's in serious jeopardy of losing those states. Hell, if blacks turn out in numbers like they did in MD in 2014 in MD, NJ, and NY, those states are vulnerable for her as well. She can essentially forget NC at that point. Blacks will vote D by an overwhelming percentage of those that vote; but how many of them will actually go vote is the question. They had their black POTUS, and Hitlery is an old white woman who will have an old white man as her VP. There's no additional incentive for them to get off their asses and vote. She's got a problem there, and she knows it.

Trump is going straight after the rank-and-file union vote. He's talking about coal miners, steel workers, auto makers, trucker. He's talking about bringing those jobs BACK from China and Mexico and putting our people back to work. Don't think it's working? Take a look at Mahoning County, OH - http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/18/polit...rats-republicans-political-anthropology/ These are life-long, sometimes multiple generation long, Ds that are backing Trump because he's talking to them about their jobs and their livelihoods. They know what Hitlery is promising is more empty rhetoric, and they aren't having any of it. If Hitlery loses the rank-and-file union members (she'll keep the official endorsements, but that's just politics), then she will lose PA and OH, with MI, WI, NY, and NJ being problems for her as well. Couple the rank-and-file union voters not being solid for her, and the blacks not turning out in huge numbers, and that spells disaster for Hitlery.

Hitlery is also banking on the .gov employees in NoVA and MD to carry those areas for her. Without them, she has no chance at VA and less chance at MD. Take a look at this, and these are popping up everywhere in DC on Capital Hill, Union Station, and around the Mall. They go up every morning, and every evening; the "officials" can't remove them fast enough.

[Linked Image]

She is losing, or perhaps has already lost, the support of .gov employees in that region. The fact that she got away so blatantly with something that would have gotten any of them fired or imprisoned is not lost on people, and they can't stand it. That goes doubly true for the military and for military families, and I can guarantee you that it's a topic of conversation for them and a huge bone of contention. They are loyal, and expect the same. They know the price for compromising national security, and that she just walked from it is costing her enormously.

Yes, the Ds will pull out all the stops. Yes, they will pull the whole "war on women" BS and try every trick in the book to paint Trump as "racist". Those tricks are old and tired; folks just aren't buying them like they used to. Yes, they will commit massive voter fraud (here's looking at you, Texas, because that state is their target). And, yes, Florida will be flaky as Hell because, well, it's Florida.

But, Hitlery has serious problems in states that she has been counting on and states that she has to win. Those problems are increasing for her, and she's in real trouble.

You've made several other predictions stating Hillary was toast.

Unfortunately, your track record is much worse than your optimism.

Oh? Prove it.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Everybody hates Hillary. Even Democrats who intend to vote for her. She is arguably the most hated woman in America.

You can't say that about anyone else.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
IF you think I'm taking the time to sift through your 85,000 posts, your crazy..

Among others, does " how the FBI destroys Hillary" sound familiar?

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kenneth
IF you think I'm taking the time to sift through your 85,000 posts, your crazy..

Among others, does " how the FBI destroys Hillary" sound familiar?

Ah, so you have nothing? Got it.

If you don't see that the FBI still undercut her while selling out, then you're blind.

Hell, WikiLeaks on top of the blatant hypocrisy of the FBI may be more than enough to bring down her and many others.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump is gonna make Hillary do this about every 40 seconds all the way through 3 debates.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Wikileaks' defacto campaign against Hillary will carry more weight with the young liberal Sanders crowd than anything the FBI has said about her conduct. The fact that Wikileaks is outing hers' and the Democratic party's emails is telling of just how unpopular she is with the base.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by JoeBob
If Hillary was immune, her polling numbers wouldn't be tanking after UNPRECEDENTED spending at this stage of the campaign. She is tied with a guy right now who for all intents and purposes has spent not one single red cent yet. Clinton spent on average $43 for every vote she has received to date. Trump has spent $.37.

That would make a good ad. The tag line: "Trump--the man who can't be bought."

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The uncharged felon's biggest problem is Trump's gonna whip her.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Wikileaks' defacto campaign against Hillary will carry more weight with the young liberal Sanders crowd than anything the FBI has said about her conduct. The fact that Wikileaks is outing hers' and the Democratic party's emails is telling of just how unpopular she is with the base.

Interesting thought. If you are right, and I think you may be, then the Hildabeast may loose by the widest margin ever.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
we'll see how it turns out in November, I think Trump has a very good chance to win.

but just as we're all about ABC

there are those on the left and the middle (or independents) that are ABT

would love to be wrong and see him win it in a landslide because I detest that woman so greatly

but I think it will be a squeaker ala Bush vs. Gore

Last edited by 2legit2quit; 07/22/16.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I was thinking this thread would attract StupidAss Charlie, and the rest of the democRATic faithful like flies to a pile of schitt...

they must not have seen it yet... or are busily consulting the usual DemocRAT web sites to see what spin they are using this week... Goose Steppers have to be in synch with the rest of the Goose Steppers...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
... her biggest problem being the total lack of a conscience.

she is the embodiment of Avarice.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

The Dems need to face the fact that Trump, like Reagan, appeals to a large portion of Democrat voters.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My opinion is that Trump is not scared to say the truth about Hillary, unlike other past Republican candidates. We need to give Him the money, to run ads saying those things. I have already sent some. Please help as you can. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump is gonna make Hillary do this about every 40 seconds all the way through 3 debates.

Calling Doc Rocket. Doc, what type of neurological disorder to you speculate this might indicate??

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Her only problem is that she's a reprobate.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The D convention is proving out her problems better than anything else possibly could.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,755 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,572
Posts18,453,885
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.