Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by isaac
You're completely losing it, dude!

This.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

GB1

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
The problem is that when Trump fights old battles he has won he just alienates some more independent voters. And we need all the votes he can get.

Many of the posters on this thread don't even get that point.

The objective is for Trump to WIN the election, not to say, "I told you so."

He needs to SHUT UP about the opponents he has defeated. Worry about the ones (Hillary/Kane) that he needs to defeat now.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
cumminscowboy,

It might just be that Cruz is an enemy of Trump, and Hillary is Trump's opponent. After watching Cruz's speech at the convention, it appeared to me that he wants Hillary to win so he can run against her in 2020. I believe that Cruz will do everything he can to assure that Hillary wins. Cruz's objective is not Trump's victory, but to become president. There is no doubt in my mind that Cruz is a sociopath and a megalomaniac. He has put himself above the Republican Party and the American people. I'd just as soon trust a Mojave green than that reptile.

Cruz never told attendees of the convention to vote Republican. He told them to vote their conscience. Didn't that statement alert you to his intention?

Cruz has no honor, no integrity (he failed to abide by his pledge to support the Republican nominee), and he has piss-poor character. He's a pathological liar and a weasel.

My advice is to keep a close eye on Cruz. That snake will strike without rattling.

Polls are deceiving and more often than not, propaganda. Remember that there are 50 individual elections, not one national election. It a candidate has a lead, what would that mean? A lead where? We'd need 50 individual, credible polls to assess a possible outcome.

Trump will win. Hillary will concede at 8:00 pm Pacific time when west coast polls close.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The problem is that when Trump fights old battles he has won he just alienates some more independent voters. And we need all the votes he can get.

Many of the posters on this thread don't even get that point.

The objective is for Trump to WIN the election, not to say, "I told you so."

He needs to SHUT UP about the opponents he has defeated. Worry about the ones (Hillary/Kane) that he needs to defeat now.

Exactly! I'm all for Trump, but these Trumpeters need to get real. Our man is messing up. He needs to hammer the idea of filling the Court not wasting time with dead foes. For two days I have been yelling at my radio when listening to Rush miss opportunity after opportunity to slip the Court in a conversation.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by zeke612
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Did I ever post the picture of the deer I got on the way to the range?

[Linked Image]

That is a stud

looks like it was shot from someones farm field. when that happens around here there is kinda an asterisk by it.

Last edited by cumminscowboy; 07/22/16.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
he's trying to get him to do something even more stupid than not endorsing him.

.... like tears in the rain
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
he's trying to get him to do something even more stupid than not endorsing him.

I agree. Lyin' Ted was too stupid to realize that Trump had set him up last Wednesday night.

Trump is a brilliant man. He knew exactly what he was doing when he asked Lyin' Ted to speak at the convention.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Would you shoot it now?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by kwg020
I believe Mr. Trump was putting a nail in the coffin of the establishment republican party. My bet is that nail looked something like a railroad spike.

kwg

You honestly place Ted Cruz in the Establishment category of the GOP? Wow!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cruz is a religious right whacko that believes in "moral victories"

Got news for you, moral victories are for people who can't have real one's.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Ted and his daddy probably still believe that an act of God will see him in office this time around.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Originally Posted by antlers
Trump:

noun
1. a person who won a great victory by vanquishing all of his opponents so far.

verb
1. Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear
the lamentations of their women.

adjective
1. Assclown blowhard

And Cruz is a dangling participle.

Americans First!
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Boy cumsincowboys forgot to lube up.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ringman, I'd pay good money to watch you yell at your radio.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Somebody said the convention was great? Are you kidding me? It was a disaster. Melania's plagiarism, Cruz's refusal to endorse Trump, Trump's speech? As a Democrat, I must admit to enjoying the dysfunction on the national stage.

Here's a letter to the editor in the Trib this morning:

Congratulations, Republican Party. Your nominee and chief spokesman is a bigoted, ignorant, misogynistic, hateful, narcissistic, fraudulent grifter.

You can tut-tut his racist comments all you want, but he is your guy. He has been endorsed by so-called moderate Jon "No Labels" Huntsman, as well as by what passes as your intelligentsia. You picked him, and now you own him (or perhaps vice versa).

Your party is now officially a hate group. So, my Republican friends, you have a clear choice. Embrace the hate. Give in to your inner fascist. Or renounce the Party and all that it represents.

You have no other options.

Marc Hoenig

Salt Lake City

That about sums up Trump and today's Republican party.

Cruz is an interesting story. It's always about him, his speech shows he hopes Trump loses so he can run again in 2020. No wonder his colleagues hate his guts. The Republican party is a losing support, coherence and any chance being relevant. Carry on...

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
You're completely losing it, dude!

I'll vote Trump, but he is his own worst enemy at times. He acts obsessive/compulsive too often. Trump needs to ignore Cruz and all the other losers and listen to advisors. I'm sure their eyes roll back into their heads several times a day.

If you have any inroads to his campaign tell him to STFU about Cruz, Bush, Rubio...all of them and get a positive message.

HELL...this isn't bumper cars he's playing, it's high stakes poker.

ABC

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I agree L2S....I'm on the Trump train, but this morning was horrific. Pence was practically cringing behind him and he should have been.

Half the time Trump is unhinged with petty sh*t that NONE OF US CARE ABOUT. Let it go dude!

His staff had better get him in line with the small sh*t or where not going anywhere but Obama part III. I watched some of his biggest surrogates today questioning his terrible judgement about this morning. This after that tour de force speech last night. Really nuts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Paddler

Your party is now officially a hate group.

"Hate group', if hating violence and jihad is part of that contingency, count me in...

You and your ilk is all that is wrong with this country.

Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Would you shoot it now?

[Linked Image]

just giving you crap grin

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Holy Cow!!! You guys still whining about Cruz not kissing Donald's butt? Rome is burning, and there is a stiff wind coming up. Do any of you even own a copy of the Constitution? Think it's about time we fight to restore it, cause we're about to lose it. We as a people best be reading up on the founding Fathers, and get busy raising up some statesmen. Putting all of our faith in this election is beyond short-sighted. Driving the nail in the GOP coffin sounds great, until we realize we got a lone, rabid wolf and nobody in Congress wants to pet it. You boys got any plans to re-vamp the dumbed-down education system, so we can teach and model what our Founding Fathers passed down to us? Any plans to cut the 40% waste in the Federal gov't. without collapsing the economy? If we don't restore the Constitutional Republic as originally designed, this place ain't going to be so rosy. laugh

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (160user, 11point, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 68 invisible), 2,764 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,334
Posts18,468,628
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.