Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SakoAV
Originally Posted by ltppowell
You guys should be thanking Cruz. If it weren't for him, Kasich would have won the nomination by a landslide.

NO ONE was going to whip Trump. Trump had it in the bag the day he announced his candidacy. You were merely too mystified by a con artist to recognize the obvious.

Good luck with Trump's salvation.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Kasich turned out to be one of the whiney little bitches I was talking about.

When he was in the House I thought he had potential. Then he rolled over on the 2nd A. Then he became governor so he could run for President. Then he abandoned the last of his conservative credentials to become an electable, slightly left of middle of the road, Beltway, establishment puke. Piss on him.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
I have to add, the best thing about the primaries was all the candidates who revealed themselves to be whiney little bitches for all to see.

And the best thing about the general election will be the debates. One candidate will reveal herself to be a whiny.....

Hillary ain't in Trump's intellectual league. After the first debate, Trump will open a wide lead that the uncharged felon won't be capable of closing.

Gotta disagree with this. Hillary has all the years of inside experience that she'll draw upon, and the questions will be geared to humiliate Trump.

The debates will be the Supreme Court ruling questions to Perky and the Nuclear Triad question to Trump, played over and over again. He needs to stick strictly to the message, study damned hard, and do what his advisors suggest. He can do all this with Trump face; the zealots need that, but he can and will be tripped up in interviews and the debates.

How well he handles that will determine this election.

ABC

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by bearstalker
He was born in Canada anyways, so not legit.

Ted Cruz is a natural-born American citizen and a Constitutional Conservative with a proven record of doing the “Right” thing instead of the most political correct thing.
That is what he did the other night. He did not endorse the other Democrat in the race who has insulted his family.
Good for him.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
So much for Cruz being the next Attorney General.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Cruz is better off as one of the top Conservative voices in the Senate regardless of how Trump turned out.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Cruz is better off as one of the top Conservative voices in the Senate regardless of how Trump turned out.

Might be time to change your sig line.

In case you are not paying attention, Trump is now the nominee of the Republican party. There is no "dumping" him now.

All Cruz accomplished is pissing off every Republican who understands we need to defeat The Bitch this November by putting himself above the country. Apparently he thinks that is Hillary wins, he can challenge her in 2020.

I caucused for Cruz, but I won't support him again.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
I have to add, the best thing about the primaries was all the candidates who revealed themselves to be whiney little bitches for all to see.

And the best thing about the general election will be the debates. One candidate will reveal herself to be a whiny.....

Hillary ain't in Trump's intellectual league. After the first debate, Trump will open a wide lead that the uncharged felon won't be capable of closing.

Gotta disagree with this. Hillary has all the years of inside experience that she'll draw upon, and the questions will be geared to humiliate Trump.

The debates will be the Supreme Court ruling questions to Perky and the Nuclear Triad question to Trump, played over and over again. He needs to stick strictly to the message, study damned hard, and do what his advisors suggest. He can do all this with Trump face; the zealots need that, but he can and will be tripped up in interviews and the debates.

How well he handles that will determine this election.

ABC

Trumps advantage will be when he's allowed to rebut her answers.

He'll be quick and pointed and not interested in being polite.

Me

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by teal

As long as he stays on topic and doesn't suggest she's bleeding and can refrain from waving his arms and making pantomime gestures while she's speaking, he should do fine...It's no secret than he can act like an assclown when he wants.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by teal

As long as he stays on topic and doesn't suggest she's bleeding and can refrain from waving his arms and making pantomime gestures while she's speaking, he should do fine...It's no secret than he can act like an assclown when he wants.

Hillary is way past menopause....

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Cruz should have declined to speak at the convention...if you can't say something good, don't say anything at all...if he accomplished anything the other night, it was to minimize any significant sway his voice may have had...you can't make a palatable cheap whine with sour grapes.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Cruz has dicked himself out ever being any kind of "leader". He will not get any important committee positions as that he is roundly hated by just about everyone.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Ted Cruz is a natural-born American citizen and a Constitutional Conservative with a proven record of doing the “Right” thing instead of the most political correct thing.
That is what he did the other night. He did not endorse the other Democrat in the race who has insulted his family.
Good for him.

Bowsinger,

The three hardest words for people to say are, "I was wrong."

If Lyin' Ted is a natural born American citizen, so is Obama. If you accept Lyin' Ted as a natural born American citizen, then you must accept Obama as a natural born American citizen.

You might want to read Article II, Section 1, Paragraph 5 of the United States Constitution. Assuming Obama was born in a British Kenya grass hut, neither are natural born American citizens regardless of their mothers status as American citizens. Neither was born on America soil.

James Madison wrote Article II, Section 1, Paragraph 5 to deny anyone whom might have or does have dual loyalty from holding office of president. Let's not forget that Lyin' Ted renounced his Canadian citizenship in 2014, which means he held dual loyalty just 2 years ago. Is he loyal to the USA? To Canada? You don't know, not that you'll ever admit it.

Lyin' Ted is a sociopath. Lyin' Ted is megalomaniac. Lyin' Ted has no honor or integrity. Lyin' Ted has piss-poor character.

Were I you, I'd go the route of most of Lyin' Ted's erstwhile supporters on the 'fire and admit, "I was wrong."

I hope President Trump repatriates that bastard.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Trump will make the uncharged felon look like an idiot. Trump is brilliant. The uncharged felon is a moron.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It will be interesting to see if Wikileaks releases the Dems' October surprise early. And if there is actual real dirt on Trump, Cruz suddenly won't look so bad. He won't be the nominee, but his career won't be over, either.

Trump has steadily improved his message over the past year, and I hope that trend continues, and he succeeds as President. And I hope he sets a new example where talented people, not just career politicians, can serve successfully.

To quote the late Lee Rodgers, "Never fall in love with a politician. They'll break your heart every time."

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Good for him.

Bowsinger,

The three hardest words for people to say are, "I was wrong."

If Lyin' Ted is a natural born American citizen, so is Obama. If you accept Lyin' Ted as a natural born American citizen, then you must accept Obama as a natural born American citizen.

You might want to read Article II, Section 1, Paragraph 5 of the United States Constitution. Assuming Obama was born in a British Kenya grass hut, neither are natural born American citizens regardless of their mothers status as American citizens. Neither was born on America soil.

James Madison wrote Article II, Section 1, Paragraph 5 to deny anyone whom might have or does have dual loyalty from holding office of president. Let's not forget that Lyin' Ted renounced his Canadian citizenship in 2014, which means he held dual loyalty just 2 years ago. Is he loyal to the USA? To Canada? You don't know, not that you'll ever admit it.

Lyin' Ted is a sociopath. Lyin' Ted is megalomaniac. Lyin' Ted has no honor or integrity. Lyin' Ted has piss-poor character.

Were I you, I'd go the route of most of Lyin' Ted's erstwhile supporters on the 'fire and admit, "I was wrong."

I hope President Trump repatriates that bastard.

Your argument went down in flames a long time ago...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Trump will make the uncharged felon look like an idiot. Trump is brilliant. The uncharged felon is a moron.

You sound like Monica.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was wrong for voting for Bush 41 once & Bush 43 twice.

Are you talking primaries or general election? Anybody that thinks they were wrong in the General for voting for the Bushes are not right in the head. In the primaries, I can see it. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You might want to re-look at that. Laws changed between the births of the two. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Miles, I have looked at Article II, Section 1, Paragraph 5. Madison forbade anyone with dual loyalty from holding office of president. This is the only place in the United States Constitution where natural born citizen is found.

Lyin' Ted relinquished his dual citizenship in 2014.

If you have info to the contrary, post it.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

144 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 13 invisible), 1,473 guests, and 848 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,577
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.