Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Oh yeah another bright idea from the used car salesman install Sachs guy. Which nearly plunge us into a major depression. FUBAR. Inside The Meltdown Part II.

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Yep....a dishonest politician who's lined her pockets with a lifetime of selling favors and influence or a dishonest businessman who's lined his pockets with a lifetime of buying favors and influence.....some of it from her....

Regardless of what anyone says it's the same old "Lesser of two evils"....conscious be damned...

Trump may turn out to be the next Huey Long; only with nuclear weapons. He should not get a free pass from those that vote for him. We must sustain the Constitution just a diligently as we would attempt to do if Hitlery gets in.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No argument there Robert. All polititions must be held to the Constitution. Way to many have been let slide starting with Lincoln if not before.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Originally Posted by Tim_in_Nv
I have. Now, address the issue in my post. Do you have a plan to be part of the solution after the election, or are you going to leave it all up to the President to handle? We best be getting schooled-up on the Constitution and it's original intent if we want to stand a chance at restoring the Republic. Either we raise up some statesmen, as in the Founding Fathers, or we will be common core serfs. And yes, Rome is burning. laugh

I agree completely. If Trump does in fact win, we must hold his feet to the fire. He has ten thousand flaws that are quite glaring. There is a 50-50 chance he will do the right thing; with Hitlery it is 0.

I kept hoping that Sara Palin would go home and do a marathon read of Blackstone, Locke, Jefferson, the Federalist Papers etc but no such luck.

What are Trump's flaws?

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Mr. Fubarski. You speak with such eloquence. I'll bet that is the most intelligent thing you have said since second grade. Makin' mama proud, no doubt. laugh And yes, Rome is still burning.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Mr. acesand eights. That is a brilliant observation. Please tell me in what way does that profound, earth shattering, statement have any bearing on Mr. Trump's lack of understanding of the value of the Constitution? It's either Hillary or Donald. Which one is a defender of the Constitution? And yes, Rome is still burning. laugh

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Mr. Fubarski. You are quite the comedian tonight. Menendez and Trump all in one post. Again, how does that have any bearing on Mr. Trump's view of the importance of the Constitution? And yes, Rome is still burning. laugh

Last edited by Tim_in_Nv; 07/23/16.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I'll say this at least, Trump is a million times better than the pus sy mormon they ran last time.

GO TRUMP

MAGA
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I'll say this at least, Trump is a million times better than the pus sy mormon they ran last time.

GO TRUMP

Yep.

Establsihment won't attack establishment, R or D; either way, still establishment.

The insider wheeling dealing money machine transcends parties.

If that big wuss, Romney, had been half as hostile to Barak as he's been to Trump, he would have won.

The Bernie, Trump phenominon is a grass root revolt, nothing less.

The leaked emails confirming a rigged set up against Bernie doesn't help the Dem machine. It just reenforces Trumps claims of rigged system.

The pundits and polsters are using past formulas and thinking to predict the future, which is off the rails and off the radar.

It could get interesting.

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I recall correctly, obama is supposed to be a Constitutional scholar. How did that work out? miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It is. It's an exciting time in our history, and I'm glad to be able to be a witness to it.

MAGA
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by milespatton
If I recall correctly, obama is supposed to be a Constitutional scholar. How did that work out? miles

Worked out great. He knew just how to trash the Constitution in every way.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
My wife just pointed out how most of the pundits thought Trump's speech was "dark". They all saw dark when we saw light. Guess it depends where you're coming from. When they all come out with similar ideas, same talking points, it doesn't pass the sniff test.

All that was a concerted and choreographed effort to set up Hillary's lines today about Trump.

Insider all the way.

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Yep....a dishonest politician who's lined her pockets with a lifetime of selling favors and influence or a dishonest businessman who's lined his pockets with a lifetime of buying favors and influence.....some of it from her....

Regardless of what anyone says it's the same old "Lesser of two evils"....conscious be damned...

4/7/16 Cruz: “Hillary Clinton has made MILLIONS of dollars selling power and access in Washington. And Donald Trump has made BILLIONS of dollars buying power and access in Washington.”

Yea....he gets it....but don't think for a minute that Cruz's hands aren't dirty too....

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Good morning Dirtfarmer. I didn't watch Trump's speech. I'm not sure if it was light or dark. Part of my original post was the direct quote that had everybody in an uproar. Do you find that interesting that nobody noticed that this was the quote that they were all panty-twisted about? All the juvenile comments, and not one person noticed the Ted Cruz quote in my original post that they wasted 5 days of their lives obsessing about. Wake up fellas, Rome is burning. laugh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by isaac
It's Trump versus Clinton.

Pick one.

Tim ,its decided. this post is all your conscience needs to know to about who to choose.
ted is dead , detritus in the history of politics after his suicide speech the other night,
parroting a dead guys last words doesnt make you sound intelligent.

Last edited by AKA_Spook; 07/23/16.

.... like tears in the rain
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Hello AKA Spook. It is decided for sure. I will be voting up and down the ticket for the candidates that will support and uphold the Constitution, how about you? After the election, what do we do next to restore the Constitutional Republic?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I didn't watch Trump's speech. I'm not sure if it was light or dark.

Do yourself a favor and watch it, like Trump or not it was a great speech.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Is Mr. Trump getting up to speed on The Constitution, and it's importance? At this stage in the game, I would hope his handlers have at least read it to him, if not actually had him read it. Please don't stay home in November. If you love our country and you love your children as much as I know you do, stand, and speak, and vote your conscience. Vote for candidates up and down the ticket who you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution. laugh

The guy that knows the Constitution backwards and forwards is Ted Cruz! Vain and Vindictive Trump would never ask him for any help.
Why? Because Trump is a Pompous self-centered fool.

This may come as a shock but Cruz holds no monopoly as a Constitutional lawyer. There are many others who understand it. Im sure Trump will find one and call on him for help.

I seriously doubt he would trust Cruz in any event.

Simply, yes. And Trump shouldn't trust Cruz.
Ted IS dead, time for the sniveling losers to get over it, including Cruz, and vote Trump. America's future is at stake.

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Hello Wyogal. Do you vote for candidates that defend and uphold the Constitution? If you don't, why not? And yes, Rome is burning. laugh

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

395 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 32 invisible), 2,624 guests, and 995 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,283
Posts18,467,796
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.