Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Stevil Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I know theyve grow exponentially cause Merkel was weak and Putin bombed the fu ck out of those trying to stop ISIS !!

GB1

Stevil Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Isis Sprang up cause The republicans under George Bush let the Loonies in Saudi Arabia get away with murder on American soil and across the middle east, and their is more than 1 set of Neocons you fool ! Which 1 do you want to play with ??

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by mrfudd
Originally Posted by SakoAV
Stevil,

Putin is not a communist

Of all the stupid sh*t that I read on here, this just about takes the prize.

On the other hand, he was busy this week and couldn't make it to Philly to fill in for Blabbermouth.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Stevil Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
bigwhoop I think you stumbled into the adults area, go find the kids play room !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stevil
Originally Posted by NVhntr
I personally think it's time for the big 3, U.S., G.B., & Russia to sit down and divide up the world again, like they did after WWII.
Then each can clean up their allotted territory without interference.

I'd take Putin over Obama any day. At least he knows how to look out for his country's interests. And he doesn't put up with crap form his uppity "special interest groups".

I think you dont realize that China is actually the No2 Super Power NVhntr ! and I get that Trump wants to Mimic Putin, hell he only stole some $200 Billion from the Russian people, I wonder how much Trump could steal ??.

The fact that some of you promote Putin goes against his facts that he has undone all attempts at Democrazing Russian. Hes a nut bag and behaving like a Totalitarian which is worst that a communist.

https://themoscowtimes.com/articles/russias-new-totalitarianism-depends-on-silence-46053

And Trumps right hand man Manaforts is a whore for the Russians.

Trump is already starting to look like a Puppet for the Russians LMFAO

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/apr/27/paul-manafort-donald-trump-campaign-past-clients

You need to work on your reading comprehension. I said we would divide up the world. I figure we will give China to Russia. We can decide what to do with Australia after they vote...U.S. Or G.B.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

Stevil Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
NVhntr China would spank Russian as s in a brief skirmish

again your lack of knowledge is showing here, but keep posting, its a good laugh !.

Russia has run its capabilities into the ground buddy for the last couple of decades.

Last edited by Stevil; 07/24/16.

Stevil Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
And most Chinese love Putin and Think trump would be wondeful as it will only strengthen its ability to extra further deals in a fractured Europe.

Thats right a vote for Trump only strengthen Russia and CHina.

look out catastrophe recently when Russian placed sanctions on EU Diary exports, Yep American Diary farmers were colateral damage, $Billion in lost American farming income after putin had a hissy fit !.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
OK, you could be right.......we'll give Austraila to Russia and we'll take China.
I'm sure Trump would relish the challenge.

Now fugg off, I'm done toying with you.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Australia will drag down any first world economy, much like Greece or turkey.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SakoAV
Originally Posted by 12344mag

You should PM a couple of the other Aussie members

I've tried, but Chopper Read up and died on me. Now that was one authentic Bad Ass Mo Fo. LAPD shoulda borrowed him to clean up LA's street gangs. Chopper wouldn't have needed back-up.

LMFAO. Love the comedy parodies on Chopper.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Putin's a man's man.

The USA and Russia should be natural allies.

Putin is a nationalist. He's an impediment to neocons' New World Order. Putin will keep Russia a sovereign nation, which is in opposition to neocons' one-world-government. Hence, neocons want us in a perpetual state of indirect war with Russia. And it makes neocons homies very rich.

Stevil Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
SakoAV Putin is the worst Crook in Russian History having stolen an estaimated $200 Billion from Russian people

he's no nationalist you idiot !!, he wants to weaken the USA and Trump will only help him

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stevil
SakoAV Putin is the worst Crook in Russian History having stolen an estaimated $200 Billion from Russian people

he's no nationalist you idiot !!, he wants to weaken the USA and Trump will only help him

If Putin's so dangerous why haven't you f u c k i n g Aussie's done something about him.....

Or are you waiting for us to do it for you.....as usual....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JSTUART could take care of Putin himself. This other clown has to ask his mother's permission to play Call of Duty.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Stevil Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Go on thenNVhntr piss off back to Broke Back mountain Hommie !!

[Linked Image]

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,245 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,739
Posts18,457,647
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.