Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Scott F Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART

They are telling you that they are ignoring you so that you will know in the future to not bother replying to their posts.

And they are doing so as there does seem to be something intrinsically wrong with you.

Mr. Stuart gets it right again.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
GB1

S
Scott F Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Scott:

Kalifornia is so overwhelmingly Democrat that my vote doesn't and won't ever count here. So, I don't really have a dilemma in the presidential race.

Jordan

I fully understand we have no chance of our votes meaning much in our states but I totally reject the idea of not voting. Giving up is not in me. I think if everyone who just gives up the fight would stand up and do their best the fight could well have a different outcome. I would strongly encourage you to get out and vote.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Scott, RealClearPolitics now has Oregon as slightly leaning D after starting the year solid D (at the time, among the most solid). Hitlery's lead there is down to 10 points and dropping. Your vote matters there.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
S
Scott F Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That is nice to know. Means not all my neighbors are idiots but my point still stands. If I were the only conservative inthe state I would still vote. I am ashamed at those who 2ould pick up and wave the white flag be staying home.

Besides if I stayed home I would have nothing to bitch about. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Scott F
That is nice to know. Means not all my neighbors are idiots but my point still stands. If I were the only conservative inthe state I would still vote. I am ashamed at those who 2ould pick up and wave the white flag be staying home.

good on you sir!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Scott, that is what I did in our recent Federal election...although I absolutely abhor the conservative tool I voted for him as the Labor germs are in my opinion, low crooked pieces of work with a propensity to make deals with the green filth, the unions, and the muslim/immigration block.
The conservative tool has just scraped in so my vote was not wasted...but it is the chance you take in that if you are not in it you cannot win it.

Bit like Lotto.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Scott F Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Scott, that is what I did in our recent Federal election...although I absolutely abhor the conservative tool I voted for him as the Labor germs are in my opinion, low crooked pieces of work with a propensity to make deals with the green filth, the unions, and the muslim/immigration block.
The conservative tool has just scraped in so my vote was not wasted...but it is the chance you take in that if you are not in it you cannot win it.

Bit like Lotto.

Good job! That is exactly why I will never not vote.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Mom always said "If you don't vote, you've got NO right to bitch."
I strive to maintain ALL my rights!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 69 invisible), 2,348 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,655
Posts18,455,579
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.