Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
These are nice to have access on the phone. I tell guys interested in taking up elk hunting to watch your shows to see what elk hunting is really like. That is the most sincere compliment you can get. Keep up the good work.........but everyone knows you need a 300 Weatherby for elk don't you read the fire.

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Slick Willy was a Rhodes Scholar.

P

He was not. He never finished whatever was required to be a Rhodes Scholar. He was a Fulbright Scholar though.

“Lighten up Francis”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Randy-

I love what you're doing! Keep up the great work.

If Howa ever asks you to name one person you convinced to try out a Howa handshake for himself...send them my name.

You are entirely responsible for me looking into the company, finding the Howa Alpine light and then buying one. It's my go-to coyote rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor.

Keep on keeping on. Truly a beautiful elk.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by micky
Slick Willy was a Rhodes Scholar.

P

He was not. He never finished whatever was required to be a Rhodes Scholar. He was a Fulbright Scholar though.

He didn't graduate from Oxford but he won the scholarship.

Rhodes Scholar
Upon graduation, he won a Rhodes Scholarship to University College, Oxford where he studied Philosophy, Politics and Economics, though because he had switched programs and had left early for Yale University, he did not receive a degree there.[6][14][15] He developed an interest in rugby union, playing at Oxford[16] and later for the Little Rock Rugby club in Arkansas.[citation needed]

List of Rhodes Scholars

Bill Clinton Georgetown University 1968 American politician, 42nd President of the United States, 1993–2001, Governor of Arkansas, 1979–1981 & 1983–1993

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Awesome show's Randy. Keep up the good work and thanks for posting your stuff so we can watch it. Your videos are very informative.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks Randy,

I just found this thread and now that I did,

I can foresee many hours wasted watching even more you tube videos! As If I don't end up spending too much time on this thing already.

At least yours are interesting and contain useful information.

Geno

PS, very nice public land hunt and bull. Glad it worked out.

PPS. Ooh, Ooh, pick me, pick me. I'm just a lowly working person, slaving life away to support retired guys like the illustrious Ingwe. I need something good to happen to me. Pick me, pick me. grin

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Thanks for the links, good footage and hunts

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Glad the wrecker came along and put the train back on.

Randy,
Love the TV show, I was amazed at the cost of a show when you broke it down a couple a few weeks ago, I'm subscribed to the YT vid channel. But I get the most from the podcast.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Be Safe,

"...buzzards gota eat same as worms" Josey Wales
NRA lifer
Hunting is Conservation
RMEF Member
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Thank goodness there are at least a few hunting shows like Randy's. Thank you!

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
I echo GregW's comments. I love the content of your shows, and especially how you go about it, without all the schizophrenic outbursts after you kill something and all.

Keep up the good work.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ralphie

Thanks for making a good show that doesn't have a bunch of rock or rap music or trying to act like a poet or philosopher.

Amen.

Keep up the good work, Randy!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BigFin;
Top of the morning to you sir, I trust this finds you well.

Thanks so much for making the very fine videos available on youtube as it's the only source for me personally as far as hunt videos goes.

I've absolutely subscribed to your channel and have been pleased to put a "thumbs up" on every one watched so far.

Your "elk cartridge" one was especially good stuff I thought. Very well articulated reasoning and a coherent delivery of same. Well done sir.

Thanks again and all the best to you folks this summer.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

BigFin Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BC30cal
BigFin;
Top of the morning to you sir, I trust this finds you well.

Thanks so much for making the very fine videos available on youtube as it's the only source for me personally as far as hunt videos goes.

I've absolutely subscribed to your channel and have been pleased to put a "thumbs up" on every one watched so far.

Your "elk cartridge" one was especially good stuff I thought. Very well articulated reasoning and a coherent delivery of same. Well done sir.

Thanks again and all the best to you folks this summer.

Dwayne

Thanks. Glad to read the kind comments on what we are trying to produce, even with some failures and unfilled tags along the way.

For others interested in the "elk cartridge" clip you refer to, here is a link. I preface this with the understanding that discussions of cartridges, calibers, and bullets are very much a discussion of opinions formed from personal experiences, with no absolute right/wrong.

https://youtu.be/Cfd3XkHDaDA

My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run out of health before you run out of money."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
great stuff, Randy. thanks for your contributions.

First teach a child to love God, second teach him to love family, third teach him to fish and hunt and by the time he is in his teens no dope dealer under the sun can teach him anything. Cotton Cordell
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Randy,

When your shows are on, I'm watching. It's as simple as that.
Thanks for all the great shows and videos.
Good luck out there!

Ryan

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Some of the best, realistic hunting episodes on the web, Randy.

Great to see that you are getting it done with a 308 and emphasizing placement and ethical shots.

"Rhetoric is no substitute for reality." -Thomas Sowell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Randy, I just wanted to say thank you for the gift.

I was picked to receive a gift Randy gave away. Randy used random number generator to pick from those who commented on this thread. I was the lucky winner.

I wanted to say it publicly, thank you.

Wishing you the best.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1minute, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 007FJ, 61 invisible), 2,251 guests, and 1,148 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,209
Posts18,466,141
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.