Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
Is anyone here planning on watching the propaganda fiasco?

I may watch some of the big liars but will studiously avoid wasting any major time.

Obozo is not on my list...he makes me want to vomit!

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'd rather have a root canal than watch any of that BS.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Just flicked through it for a second. They just had some old lady saying the white privileged Bernie supporters shouldn't appropriate the silence sticker over their mouths from under privileged people who are really silenced. It's like the special olympics of politics.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
P
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
I saw Eva Langoria earlier? Guess she has something to do with this farce. Could not believe how BIG her axxe got..like the Donald would say....Uuuuuge

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
The filth in that place was over the top.

IC B2

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Does this thread come with a complimentary white hood? What an idiotic thread title.

Look Ma! It's the Master Race™

[Linked Image]

They even have their token brown guy, third row center.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've been watching it off and on pretty much all day. But only for the laughs. A bigger circus with that many azzclowns you will never see again for quite a while.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
P
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
The problem is that many of those azzclowns want you dead or subjugated !

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
J
JDK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I’ll apologize beforehand but I was flipping through the stations last night and watched a few minutes of the Convention on MSN. They were parading the “children of undocumented parents” on stage.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

Michele was a fuggin joke...she got on stage and said "Donald Trump says he wants to make America great again"...then went on to say she's "always thought America was great"...I guess her saying 8 years ago "this is the first time in my life that I'm proud of my country" could somehow be construed to say there is a difference between America being great and her being proud... but...

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Paulh,

Does this thread come with a complimentary white hood? What an idiotic thread title.

Look Ma! It's the Master Race™

You need to see the movie "Hilary's America" so you can get over your ignorance.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

Ya, if you're a white, tax paying working man that loves your Mother and believes there was a man called Jesus, loves to hunt and fish, has guns and believes in the 2nd amendment right to protect your family, and wants to be left the fu-k alone, ya, they want you [US] dead!

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunner500

Ya, if you're a white, tax paying working man that loves your Mother and believes there was a man called Jesus, loves to hunt and fish, has guns and believes in the 2nd amendment right to protect your family, and wants to be left the fu-k alone, ya, they want you [US] dead!

Not sure they want us dead, just disarmed and made to be silent. They still need our productivity and tax revenue to support them and their scum.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Paulh

Well, tell us with specifics why it's idiotic...The democrat party supports late term abortion on demand...men being allowed in girls locker/rest rooms...you don't consider that degenerate material??? And yes...it's a convention for minorities...it's who the democrats pander to...gays, blacks, hispanics, muslims etc. etc...everybody who thinks they should receive special treatment in life...Anybody who doesn't agree with the "special treatment" aspect is automatically labeled as one flavor or another a "phobe" or "racist" ...if you can't see how divided the country is after 7 1/2 years of Obamas divisive policies and pandering, you've got your eyes closed and earplugs in...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Paulh

Well, tell us with specifics why it's idiotic...The democrat party supports late term abortion on demand...men being allowed in girls locker/rest rooms...you don't consider that degenerate material??? And yes...it's a convention for minorities...it's who the democrats pander to...gays, blacks, hispanics, muslims etc. etc...everybody who thinks they should receive special treatment in life...Anybody who doesn't agree with the "special treatment" aspect is automatically labeled as one flavor or another a "phobe" or "racist" ...if you can't see how divided the country is after 7 1/2 years of Obamas divisive policies and pandering, you've got your eyes closed and earplugs in...

Surprised they weren't chanting :

We want free stuff, we want free stuff, we want free stuff,....

Hey now ! That's kinda catchy. grin grin

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by gunner500

Not sure they want us dead, just disarmed and made to be silent. They still need our productivity and tax revenue to support them and their scum.

They don't need us in the new globalistic utopia, they'll simply run on free love free stuff debt till it explodes.

We can't save the lemmings from themselves.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not dead, gunner; in chains.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 4ager
Not dead, gunner; in chains riding in the boxcars.

Fixt. smile

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4ager
Not dead, gunner; in chains.

Bingo!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I may watch some of the big liars but will studiously avoid wasting any major time.

Obozo is not on my list...he makes me want to vomit!

I won't watch this Bullchit

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,635 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,669
Posts18,455,992
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.