Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 27 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 26 27
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Seafire
Reading this thread... I've been out of town for the last two weeks or so...

Seems like Stumpy is back on the meth once again...

wired and bloviating the Stupid Schitt Schtick once again...

When are the rest of you guys going to figure out, Stumpy is really Yosemite Sam, after he 'retired' from the cartoon industry...or Warner Bros just kicked him out after getting tired of him, and Stumpy has been bitter at the world ever since.

Seafire, I think you should reconsider your comparison of Littl Schmuck. As you can see by his last post, he is still laughing like my stated comparison, i.e. that of the village idiot, not a passed over, retired Yosemite Sam (I will admit there are several iron clad characteristics that tie the two together, so you have him down fairly well). But the special needs village idiot encompasses many more of his "endearing characteristics" I would go so far as to include some characteristics from Loyd Christmas (played by Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber), wouldn't you? Anyway, I think you should reconsider your analogy.

If you think it is a good idea, I will contribute my favorite Countersniper scope to Littl Schmuck for his precious evaluation. What do you think?

GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Hey Stick it, I feel left out, give me a good old logger abusive harranging. I love your limited vocabulary and spelling. You should have started wearing a hard hat about 20 years earlier than you did...

Sharpnel, stay out of this as we are all having too much much fun listening to Littl what's his name trying to slime us. It's getting to be fun baiting the village idiot and do not feel like sharing just yet! Wait your turn hombre!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shrapnel
You should have started wearing a hard hat about 20 years earlier than you did...

LOL! laugh

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
cant put BS on ignore .

One for entertainment and i love the rifle and fish pics and he does know his schit

some on here are too sensitive. As mentioned a few times hard to beat the ss scopes for the price point
the binos look interesting but can they rival meopta, used swaros used zeiss hd's wh o have proven cs, company history?

C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Hey Stick, I would like your autograph. Do you ever do signings?

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
shrapnel,

It is funnier than fhuqk,that you "think" you've EVER been "in" the loop about anything. Congratulations?!?

My Engleesh is without peer,which is hardly a "secret" and that is a gross understatement of like magnitude,as citing the simplistic fact,that you are a CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk. You "lucky" kchunt. Be sure to cite any/all words that are "too big","too tricky" or "too technical" for you to follow...as I assure you,THAT will be funnier than fhuqk too! Hint.

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that the only fhuqking thing you can "offer" in the firsthand,is yet another chapter of your never ending Whining Vagina Monologue. Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. You are doing "great". Laughing!

Take notes and apply same.

You've been led to water.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Old Dumbfhuqk,

I getta kick outta your Imagination and it's Pretend,as you cite "we",as a false hope in lending your AMAZING Dumbfhuqktitude some "credence". Congratulations?!?

Stupidity isn't "bait" there Dumbfhuqk and it is funnier than fhuqk,that Stupidity is all you can "produce". You "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

SuperKchunt,

Great time to add an update on the "results" of you and Shefire's Do NOTHING Tournament,to quantify who gets the Tiara for having "done" the LEAST. Quite a drag race there and that pun be intended. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be sure to start a Thread,should you ever step Outdoors this decade and don't "forget" the pics. Be sure to continue to plagiarize mine,as you do/MUST.

Bless your heart.

ribka,

I was always gonna try me one of them Fixed Fhuqker scopes,but ended up with 4-dozen or so.(grin)

Nothing connects as many dots,at any price point.

Never been tough to cypher,who shoots and who don't...but The Paper Hat Brigade is shooting the schit outta their Imaginations and it's Pretend.

Bless their hearts...............

cdb,

Texans always DREAM fhuqking big and I'd not wanna swipe your Delusions from you. Congratulations?!?

Keep telling yourself,that some day you will be Blessed in sucha fashion. There's no slighting that you've the Imagination and Pretend requisite,to "convince" yourself of same. You "lucky" kchunt.

I hear through The Grape Vine,that Deer Season opens today and this next pass just might entail some skookum reticles,being pasted upon some Splendid Beasties. Feel free to say you won't be reading the writin',nor gawkin' the Splendid Pixels and rest assured that I "believe" you!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Oh my, I do believe this thread has gotten off tract.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I see what you did there ^^

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Big Stick

ribka,

I was always gonna try me one of them Fixed Fhuqker scopes,but ended up with 4-dozen or so.(grin)

As long as "tracking" isn't one of the dots, eh?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

ribka,

As long as "tracking" isn't one of the dots, eh?

You speaking from experience.... or referencing the SINGLE report of some RTZ issues by EHG? I've got thousands of rounds through at least a half dozen different SS scopes over the past 10 years.... I've never had a single issue.

You're like that retarded kid who keeps sticking a key in the outlet... hoping the results are different each time.

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
cdb,

Intellestingly,Tract cain't get ON track...mainly due the "impetus" of "The Genius" and Counter Jockey's COLOSSAL Dumbfhuqkery surrounding same. The Goat Fhuqks are expressly "engineered" to preclude the Lies proffered and that schit,is fhuqking FUNNY! Hint.

Though it'll "work" for Texans and their "hard charging" pursuits. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'zig5,

Not much,as per always.

Bless her heart.

JeffOh,

I cain't speak in the firsthand and trigger finger,to much more than a hunnert or so Fixed Fhuqkers and have as of yet to see them do anything other than dazzle and simply CRUSH other scope's attempts to hang. Nothing connects as many dots,at any price point.

Though of course you are mired in the hilarity of having to suffer your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...as a vehicle to "critique" wares beyond your resolve. Congratulations?!?

The magnitude of your fhuqking STUPIDITY,never disappoints in it's oblivious humor,as you feverishly TRY to do your fhuqking best! You are soooooooooooooo incredibly shy of a first fhuqking clue,that it remains a fhuqking shame that you cain't muster the 13 IQ Points requisite,to savvy same. You "lucky" kchunt!

Be sure to dangle some pics of the 6rds you'll shoot this year and start a Thread on how cardboard boxes are "tricky" and how your STUPIDITY is an "advantage".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

'shooter,

JeffOh can ONLY do the best she can,with what incredibly fhuqking little she has to work with.

6rds downrange,is a VERY "big" year for her and she'll ALMOST punch a Tag.

Bless her heart.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cheer up dweeb. Probably not much worse than very short and bald but if you look hard enough, you will find it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stick it,

Thanks for including me in your pointless drivel...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It is evident a Texan beat the $hit out of you in your younger days Stick but put in to perspective, if it hadn't been a Texan it would've been someone else.

Last edited by cdb; 07/25/16.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dangle some more pics...

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Here's a short (pun intended) play list that reminded me of you Stick olde boy. smile

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm just happy a tree picture was posted in this cluster fquck!!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 300MAG
I'm just happy a tree picture was posted in this cluster fquck!!!!

30 year-old tree picture at that! LOL.

I read the entire thread. Entertaining (as always) in this forum and the unusual usual cast of characters remain. It's been a while since I spent much time here reading (been busy) and this one didn't dissappoint.

I checked out the Tract scopes and I'm not tempted by what I see, compared to other products for longer range shooting. The reticle is definitely not to my liking. I will check back in a while, though and see what may come (no offense to Tract, just my opinion).

I could, however, go for some bins from what I see/hear. May give that product a chance once the job settles down for the Fall months, and I have some time to play. After all, half a dozen bins scattered around is not enough.

It's good to see that THE dwarf and his little cluster following of crotch critters are still entertaining everyone here on the 'Fire. Laffin'!

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1Nut
30 year-old tree picture at that! LOL.

Here's a family photo at the original U-Pick Christmas tree joint.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

Now ain't it a fascinating constant,that if/when talking The Outdoors...you gotta ALWAYS steal pics from someone. Congratulations?!? You "lucky" kchunt.

Were you not a Thief and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,you'd be unable to "contribute" anything. Texan...ain'tcha'? Laughing!

In fairness,I must confess to having killed more than a bunch of Old Growth Redwoods and you'll always be able to say you "know" a Cutter. Perspective never ain't not intellesting,as well as being funnier than fhuqk. Mebbe extol a wee bit on how you are always licking windows and looking Outdoors through the pain. Pun be intended.

Bless your heart.

Shrapnel,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that all your Coke Bottled Dumbfhuqkery can muster,is a heartfelt Whine and yet another chapter in your never ending Vagina Monologue. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds" of you shutting right the fhuqk up and running the opposite direction of something soooooo fhuqking simplistic as correlationg POA/POI intersections. Google it. Hint. laughing!

Here's to the perpetual HILARITY,of you doing your best and how incredibly shy of the mark those feeble attempts are.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..........................

cdb,

It's your Imagination,feel free to Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

It remains a simplistic FACT,that Texans are reliably THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks and it makes 'em giddy to prove same,as you ohhh sooooo eloquently attest. Tough to beat the humor of a Texas Hissy Fit. Though there is one thing that remains CERTAIN and that is when it's all said and done in Texas,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said...than done. You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it". Laughing!

I'd dangle some pics to fuel your Imagination and it's Pretend,but it'd be Sensory Overload and VERY "unfair".

Looking forward to your next Whine,almost as much as the fresh batch of Excuses. Say sumptin' in Spanish.

Bless your heart.

'buck,

The Paper Hat Brigade is on a roll,working on "convincing" themselves that they have a first fhuqking clue and only due to the inherent futility of such an "effort"...is it reliably funnier than fhuqk.

Hell,you'd think one of The Do NOTHING Kchunts would take a swing at rifle scopes. I "wonder" why they will not?!?

Laughing!

Bless their hearts..................

'MAG,

Your giddy excitement is palpable,because you sure as fhuqk could NOT dangle a Splendid Pixel yourself. Congratulations?!?

Be sure to clamor to every word and pixel and Humor Points are awarded in advance,for saying that you do not.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'Nut,

Funnier than fhuqk,how EXIF stumps you STUPID Fhuqks. Google it. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I getta kick outta your feeble attempt to post pics in the firsthand,as them Delusions really work "great" for you. Laughing!

Knock it outta Da' Park and say a leetle sumptin' about 'scopes and how you use 'em,then dangle some "results"...mainly because it'll be funnier than fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

Page 12 of 27 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

139 members (358WCF, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 30Gibbs, 35sambar, 345dl, 22 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 933 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,648
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.