Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 27 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 26 27
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
In fairness,I must confess to having killed more than a bunch of Old Growth Redwoods and you'll always be able to say you "know" a Cutter.

Hey Short Mag ...... How come you don't post any recent "cutter" pics?

"Cutter" .... I suppose you thank that handle is cool? crazy

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by SuperCub
In fairness,I must confess to having killed more than a bunch of Old Growth Redwoods and you'll always be able to say you "know" a Cutter.

"Cutter" .... I suppose you thank that handle is cool? crazy

SuperCub,

The little pygmy cùnt can't spell for shît and he doesn't understand grammar at all. His spelling sucks second only to his use of capitalization and punctuation marks in general. We've ALL been able to say we know an Alaskan pygmy cùnt.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

"Cutter" .... I suppose you thank that handyle is cool? crazy

SuperCub,

The little pygmy cùnt can't spell for shît

Says the guy who spells "dude"... DOOD.... laffin....

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
DOOD does it on purpose, the Alaskan gnome is plain stupid.

Last edited by JGRaider; 07/26/16.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

"Cutter" .... I suppose you thank that handyle is cool? crazy

SuperCub,

The little pygmy cùnt can't spell for shît

Says the guy who spells "dude"... DOOD.... laffin....

What JGRaider said.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
'MAG,

Your giddy excitement is palpable,because you sure as fhuqk could NOT dangle a Splendid Pixel yourself. Congratulations?!?

Be sure to clamor to every word and pixel and Humor Points are awarded in advance,for saying that you do not.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

And there it is.....love it!!

Last edited by 300MAG; 07/26/16.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

I can only speak in the firsthand,to having killed over 100,000,000 bd ft of Timber(hunnert million+). You can only speak in the first hand,on how to suck for a lifetime. Congratulations?!?

Funnier than fhuqk that you feign familiarity with the Lexicon,just as it's funnier than fhuqk when you attempt to feebly feign a first fhuqking clue,about any and everything else. I'm rather at ease in coining Phraseology and you can cetainly feel free to nod your head,in order to feign a fhuqking first clue. Laughing!

There's no slighting how "real" your Imagination and it's Pretend are to you,nor how badly you NEED it...you "lucky" kchunt.

If I woke up dead in the morning,I'd have seen and done more by Noon,than you have in a "Life" of trying. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

MagnumDouche,

Your Whine is never not Magnificent in it's grandeur and your ever growing list of Insecurities are incredibly well founded. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps you and SuperKchunt should realign your Axis Of Imaginaton And Pretend,so as to be able to bask in the sweet "satisfactions" of all the things you nearly did,the wares you nearly used and the places you nearly used 'em. Laughing!

You Drooling Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a hoot! I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you skirted all things The Rifle and The Outdoors,as you placed your trembling fingers upon the keyboard,to pen a Whine. What were the "odds"?!?

As per always,be SURE to cite any/all words that are "too tricky","too lengthy" or "too Technical" for you and I'll happily take the nano second requisite,to rub your nose even further in your Incredible STUPIDITY. Dare ya'. Hint. Laughing!

Just saying.

Bless your heart.

'shooter,

The ONLY fhuqking thing MagnumDoosh can "offer" in the firsthand,is Imagination and Pretend. Groovin' on her gettin' giddy at her Delusional "ALL".

Window Licking Lap Dogs are a fhuqking hoot.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.............

'Raider,

Don't "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore...despite it hilariously quantifying your sheer and utter CLUELESSNESS,as well as lending an inkling to what a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit you are. Congratulations?!?

How do them Tract binos do,gawking through barbed wire? Do their "resolve",up your "odds" on them High Fence "pursuits" you relish?

I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!! The Texas Version of everything,is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Here's to you,simply doing your best and the oblivious humor which floods from same. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

'MAG,

Dangle one of "your" pictures...to REALLY frost the cake. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
From a different thread, but when Little Stink stuck his nose in it it all comes around to the magical Super Snipers.

Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
My personal take on the SS 6x MQ is that for the price its a decent optic but I cant really give it anymore than that... I've owned 4 of them and have used 2 or 3 others that were not mine... I actually got a 308 rifle a week or so ago from a buddy to shoot and goof around with that has a 6X MQ on it... Haven't touched it but will try and get to it this week...

They do have a generous turret but the 4 I owned and 2 others I've used lacked in either adjustment value, tracking or RTZ... Those three things as well as robustness are what I look for in an optic... Glass is glass and everyone will see it different...

I've seen between a 3-11% error in the turret value... Failure to track consistently... Failure to RTZ or hold zero...

The scope I tried on the Adi once zero'd, would hold the zero just fine as long as you didn't touch a turret... If you dialed anything past 4 mil's and tried to RTZ it would be .2 mil low... Dial past 4 again and RTZ it was again .2 mil lower than before... Re-zero and it would hold zero until you dialed again...

Its a $300 scope +/- and I don't expect much more out of it... It's just not for me...

Just so dumb ole Jeffo don't want to push me in the corner and try and beat me around while I'm on the ropes heres a few pics...

This is the one I havent got around to...
[Linked Image]

Ones I've owned...
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I wonder why Little Stink didn't attack elkhuntinguide for this post?

C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
"Say sumptin in Spanish"

Beso me culo mamon.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I wonder if stick up his ass would have anywhere near the guts to say any of this bloated, cocky, insulting bull shi! straight to the face of real men; rather than typing his bs on a computer.

I can think of easily about 25 guys that I wrestled with over the years that would kick the absolute shi! out of him just for kicks if he said any of this horse shi! straight to them. And that includes myself. And I have not even met the dude. And I know this to be fact not fantasy. We are talking about world class and NCAA champ wrestlers. Good luck with that dip stick. You would be on the ground so fast if you said any of this shi! to any tough real man. So go lick your keyboard.

Laffin.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
LOL. from the crotch critter living on Stick's 'taint'.

Some folks just can't recognize 'issues' with scopes, though they try their best...

So some here can understand: "Hint..."

Can't wait to hear the Crying Dwarf and see the trained Monkies slingin' chit.

Laffin'!!!!!!

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
LOL... from the guy who's handle is the contents of his mouth...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bahahahaha. Sling that chit!

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by llama2
I wonder if stick up his ass would have anywhere near the guts to say any of this bloated, cocky, insulting bull shi! straight to the face of real men; rather than typing his bs on a computer.

I can think of easily about 25 guys that I wrestled with over the years that would kick the absolute shi! out of him just for kicks if he said any of this horse shi! straight to them. And that includes myself. And I have not even met the dude. And I know this to be fact not fantasy. We are talking about world class and NCAA champ wrestlers. Good luck with that dip stick. You would be on the ground so fast if you said any of this shi! to any tough real man. So go lick your keyboard.

Laffin.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
MagnumDoosh,

I'm torn,with the hilarity of your Secret Squirrel "revelations" and your haste to schlep STUPIDITY to places it's never been before. GREAT time to wax eloquent on being THE Do NOTHING Kchunt,that's never even fhuqking seen any of the wares cited,let alone "used" 'em. Congratulations?!?

Issue bein',I cain't know which is funnier,when you TRY to talk in the firsthand or when you plagiarize poignantly,to obliviously quantify your INCREDIBLE Dumbfhuqktitude. Decisions...decisions. Laughing!

Now I'm at a crossroads,because I'm either tremblin' in my boots at the very mention of the name you yield to substantiate your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery,or liken him akin to Family and love him more than a bunch. It'll be funnier if you "decide". Laughing!

I've gots me this [bleep] "hunch" that someone enjoys launching an Eeephus Pitch just as much as I do and that there is conjoined satisfactions in the hilarity that ensues folks of your dismal ilk,swinging and wildly missing same,then "running" to get on base as the crowd is rolling in laughter from the stands. You are doing fhuqking "GREAT". Just sayin'. Hint.

You poor poor(literally) AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk!!!

Bless your heart. Wow +P+++!

Laughing!.........................

cdb,

Are you bitching or bragging...you "lucky" kchunt? Congratulations?!?

The Texas Version of everything,is fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

obama 2,

I was on pins & needles reading your "compelling" Vagina Monologue. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my surprise,that your Imagination and it's Pretend can "reward" you with everything,except Reality. Do tell...what exactly does a Whining CLUELESS Kchunt "do" for a "living",that "allows" her to be totally devoid a first fhuqking clue and a Turd Polishing Brokedick Ninja? Spare no "details" on how "manly" it is.

I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing sooooooo fhuqking hard!!! You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it".

Oopsie! You forgot to say you "know" a Cutter too.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

'Nut,

Dangle some pics of your "hard charging" wares and comment on how you "critique" 'em,given the propensity of "all" your High Zoot "Adventures". Congratulations?!?

Lie as you do,Plagiarize as you must and go for the throat,sparing no "details". The harder you try,the funnier it is. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

'shooter,

If you swipe her Imagination and Pretend away,she'll have nothing left...and that'd be mean.

THE funniest approach,is to coax her into "displaying" her version of "results" and fueling her Imagination and it's Pretend...so she can take a swing.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Trevor to the white courtesy phone.....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I've gots me this [bleep] "hunch" that someone enjoys launching an Eeephus Pitch just as much as I do and that there is conjoined satisfactions in the hilarity that ensues folks of your dismal ilk,swinging and wildly missing same,then "running" to get on base as the crowd is rolling in laughter from the stands. You are doing fhuqking "GREAT". Just sayin'. Hint.

Laughing!..........................

I've got a hunch EHG was speaking the truth about what he saw with the 6x MQ.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
TFF nearly a month and Stick has everyone still worked into a froth and panties firmly bunched....you guys are about as sharp as a bowling ball

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'mountain,

I doubt she could reliably get it to her ear.on the first attempt.

What a bumbling bunch of Boobs at Tract.

FUNNY schit!..................

JeffZero,

You feel free to quote/plagiarize whatever makes you feel best,as you bank upon the hilarious fhuqking constant...that it is never going to be you in the firsthand. Congratulations?!?

Lemme tell you a leetle "secret",in that if I give something a thumbs up or thumbs down,that you can take them findings to the fhuqking bank. Hint. It's doubly fhuqking funny,when it takes you decades to come to the realization. Re-Hint. Laughing!

I'm rather at ease in having flogged on over a 100 of the wares,that you've yet to see. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

dvd',

Same old schit...simply a different day. The Paper Hat Brigade is all too giddy to swoon schit that is expressly "engineered" to do the opposite of it's intent and are all to eager to talk out their asses,in regards to the things they "know" the LEAST about. Then it is copiously sprinkled with Imaginary Pretend Ignore and the usual cast of CLUELESS Fhuqks,are in a heated race to see who can lie the fastest/most. What are the "odds",that a Texan reliaby "wins" the Tiara?!? Laughing!

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't and it's only fair to grant all the opportunity to expound...if only in oblivious quantification.

No different than citing in a nano second,that the latest 82 Trick Move Rifle Company is gonna fall on their fhuqking face. Some folks can read sign,others simply nibble on schit while wandering a trail. Tract is a floundering Fhuqk Show,"staffed" by Lying Fhuqks talking out their ass and that is simplistic fact.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.........................

Page 13 of 27 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1234, 11point, 160user, 10ring1, 70 invisible), 3,035 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,336
Posts18,468,682
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.