R
Megyn, she prefers women

Ain't gonna change that

Rather not get my news from Megyn and Rachel Madow

Last edited by ribka; 07/27/16.
BP-B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I have found CNN to be pretty well balanced these days.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ribka
Megyn, she prefers women

Ain't gonna change that

Megyn has a good looking family as well. Never thought I would have to mention that...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by ribka
Megyn, she prefers women

Ain't gonna change that

Megyn has a good looking family as well. Never thought I would have to mention that...
...now if she'd just keep her mouth shut.

Hang on to your memories; they're better than the real thing ever was - Joe Sherlock

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Megyn is a nitwit. She'll do and say what neocon Murdock tells her to do or say.

She was shocked that Trump hit her...hard after her attempted sleazy attack on him. Later, probably due to her accepting the fact that Trump will become our next president, she asked Trump for a meeting. She initiated contact, not Trump. Trump, a true gentleman, invited her to his office at Trump Tower where she resolved their differences.

For the first time in her life, Megyn attacked a man's man and was surprised that men's men will defend their character. I think she was devastated that voters supported Trump and not her. Americans are tired of girly men. Trump's a man's man, and she didn't know how to square off against a man's man.

Now Megyn's crushing all over him. He's cordial toward her, but she won't be aboard Air Force One. I'd doubt that he'd invite her to the White House.

Trump knows that neocons cannot be trusted. Worse, Megyn sold herself out on the cheap. If she sold herself to a dirtbag neocon like Murdock, her character's worthless.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SakoAV
Megyn is a nitwit. She'll do and say what neocon Murdock tells her to do or say.

She was shocked that Trump hit her...hard after her attempted sleazy attack on him. Later, probably due to her accepting the fact that Trump will become our next president, she asked Trump for a meeting. She initiated contact, not Trump. Trump, a true gentleman, invited her to his office at Trump Tower where she resolved their differences.

For the first time in her life, Megyn attacked a man's man and was surprised that men's men will defend their character. I think she was devastated that voters supported Trump and not her. Americans are tired of girly men. Trump's a man's man, and she didn't know how to square off against a man's man.

Now Megyn's crushing all over him. He's cordial toward her, but she won't be aboard Air Force One. I'd doubt that he'd invite her to the White House.

Trump knows that neocons cannot be trusted. Worse, Megyn sold herself out on the cheap. If she sold herself to a dirtbag neocon like Murdock, her character's worthless.

Trump is Captain Neocon...send in the troops and take the oil...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
send in the troops and take the oil...

That'd be a first.

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How come we didn't take the oil when we kicked Iraq's butt? That would have been the smart thing to do!

Up until now, every conquest in the history of the World was at least partially paid for with plunder. Our idiots? They just pile on the debt!

Islam is a terrorist organization.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I stopped watching foxnews over 10 years ago

Megyn is an unprincipled media whore- no different than Rachel Madow

Amazing the nitwits out there that believe a word she says

you can just turn down the volume and try to get a glimpse up her skirt I guess if you ain't got nothing ( double negative i know) no more important in your life to attend to

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
BOW,

In logic, if your premise is wrong, your conclusion will be wrong.

If Trump were a neocon -in actuality, he's an authentic conservative- why have neocons amassed with vicious propaganda in effort to deny the will of We, the People? Why has the nefarious neocon, Bill Kristol, stooped to trolling the Mariana Trench for whale chit to use against Trump? Why has Kristol tried to get a third party candidate to run against Trump?

BOW, try saying these three words, "I was wrong." It'll be cathartic for you.

BOW, vote Trump! Vote liberty.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

Dave

Yup!

If I want TV news, CNN is doing a better job.

If I wanted to hear people argue or a so called expert, I'd watch FOX,

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Dave

Try Reuters.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M

If you're talking about implication, then no.

Hypothesis implies conclusion: If A, then B.

That does not mean: If not A, then not B.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jeffbird

Dave

Try Reuters.

I don't think I get that channel.

Dave

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jeffbird

Dave

Try Reuters.

I don't think I get that channel.

Dave

http://www.reuters.com/

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Noticed last week. Megyn interviewing Ben Carson was much better than the band music on Cspan.
Her hair is longer and she has a perfect 10 suntan. Megyn looked fabulous.

I swear. If you keep this schidt up Bow, Sarah is gonna biotch slap you!

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The hell with the Fox News argument, I'm still waiting for a scantily clad picture of Megyn.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

It is impossible to overuse the word 'Neocon'.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
BOW,

If Trump were a neocon -in actuality, he's an authentic conservative- why have neocons amassed with vicious propaganda in effort to deny the will of We, the People? Why has the nefarious neocon, Bill Kristol, stooped to trolling the Mariana Trench for whale chit to use against Trump? Why has Kristol tried to get a third party candidate to run against Trump?

BOW, try saying these three words, "I was wrong." It'll be cathartic for you.

BOW, vote Trump! Vote liberty.

Trump is Captain Neocon.
In June Trump told O'Reilly: “I say that you can defeat ISIS by taking their wealth,” Trump told the Fox News Channel star. “Take back the oil. Once you go over and take back that oil, they have nothing. You bomb the hell out of them, and then you encircle it, and then you go in. And you let Mobil go in, and you let our great oil companies go in. Once you take that oil, they have nothing left.”

Trump continued: “I would hit them so hard. I would find you a proper general, I would find the Patton or MacArthur. I would hit them so hard your head would spin.”

On Meet the Press, Trump said John Bolton was one of his go-to-guys: "He's, you know, a tough cookie, knows what he's talking about,"

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Auh hell, never mind, I've got this covered.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And I saved the best for last.

[Linked Image]

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
675 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 76 invisible), 2,730 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,639
Posts18,398,984
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.