Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 153 of 175 1 2 151 152 153 154 155 174 175
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You all sound like if there was an opportunity to bend the truth you should preserve it in case it's needed.

LOL
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
my mistake I misread the Stats page, and damn fieldgrade youre an angry bee, Hate will eat you up hommie.

anyway your complaint was justified re my stats but buddy i dont hate Merica, quite the opposite but I wont be standing by whilst a lunatic like Trump has the opportunity to wreck havic !

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Stevil
my mistake I misread the Stats page, and damn fieldgrade youre an angry bee, Hate will eat you up hommie.

anyway your complaint was justified re my stats but buddy i dont hate Merica, quite the opposite but I wont be standing by whilst a lunatic like Trump has the opportunity to wreck havic !

Learn how to spell.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Stevil

Learn how to spell post elsewhere.

Fixt it for ya...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

IC B2

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O

lol. Hopefully nobody expected anything different. Mighty fine police work there boys..

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
"Yantis' blood alcohol level was measured at .104, according to the investigation. Neither deputy was under the influence of drugs or alcohol."

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Color me shocked!

Shocked about no charges filed???? Naaaah you could see that coming from a mile away.

I'm just shocked that so many believe we're a nation of laws when the evidence supports overwhelmingly that we are a nation of privilege.

It's a big club, and taxpayers ain't in it.

Will be interesting to see what the widow and the other persons views were about how events transpired.

If Yantis did indeed fire a round in the direction of the officers, perhaps it is just a tragic deal and nada else.

Too bad no dash cam video. Did it go all Clinton email? Or do they not have dash cams in their cars?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
From the article, it sounds like the deputies truly screwed up but the prosecutor doesn't think he can get a conviction. I truly hope that Adams county sheriff's department gets rid of those two deputies. From all I've read, they sound pretty trigger happy.

Disclaimer: My opinion, and it's only my opinion, is based on the various news accounts the have been published over the last year. Since I wasn't there, I can't possibly know what really happened.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
“I'm not saying the actions by the deputies were justifiable nor that they were not justifiable,” Wasden said.

Get 'em back out on the road, with a raise, those old ranchin' bastards ain't gonna shoot themselves..

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Unbelievable, Nothing to see here folks,move along.

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Quote from the article "Mr. Yantis' death is tragic..."

So is this miscarriage of justice.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Betting it will cost the SO a bunch in the long run... and they only have to convince the jury/judge with a preponderance of the evidence...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Originally Posted by jimy
The FBI didn't find that Hillary did anything wrong, so I'm pretty sure that these two cops are pretty safe.

At this point, I expect that they will announce a whole list of ethical and legal violations - and then add the conclusion that they should skate.....but that shouldn't suggest that any non-cop should expect the same consideration.

AG office made another stall announcement last week.

Damn. I wish I could do that with lottery tickets.

How, in anyone's imagination could Yantis's own blood be on the bullet that he allegedly fired in the cop's direction? Was he using his foot as an aiming device?

US attorney Wendy Olsen.....it figures. Expect her to be one of Hitlary's picks for SCOTUS - and you ain't gonna like that.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Now Spence's team can go to work. Not enough evidence for a criminal conviction, but plenty for a civil suit. if Freddy Grays family got six million, I predict this Caucasian rancher's family will get about two fitty...

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The FBI didn't find that Hillary did anything wrong, so I'm pretty sure that these two cops are pretty safe.

At this point, I expect that they will announce a whole list of ethical and legal violations - and then add the conclusion that they should skate.....but that shouldn't suggest that any non-cop should expect the same consideration.

How, in anyone's imagination could Yantis's own blood be on the bullet that he allegedly fired in the cop's direction? Was he using his foot as an aiming device?

US attorney Wendy Olsen.....it figures. Expect her to be one of Hitlary's picks for SCOTUS - and you ain't gonna like that.

It sounds to.me that they found the bullet in the pavement (that would explain why they were unable to match ballistics on the bullet to the rifle.. if that's the case, the blood could have easily gothen on the bullet by yantis'body falling on it or blood being transferred to it from a boot or any other source

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gitem_12

It sounds to.me that they found the bullet in the pavement (that would explain why they were unable to match ballistics on the bullet to the rifle.. if that's the case, the blood could have easily gothen on the bullet by yantis'body falling on it or blood being transferred to it from a boot or any other source

yea, old [bleep]'s got it all figured out.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Well, of course. And if that is the case (which I expect it is), then he didn't fire the gun at anybody. That was my point, but I guess you missed it.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And Idaho's perfect record of not charging cops stands....

Well, I feel so much better, now....

Sic Semper Tyrannis
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Well, of course. And if that is the case (which I expect it is), then he didn't fire the gun at anybody. That was my point, but I guess you missed it.

Not necessarily..

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 153 of 175 1 2 151 152 153 154 155 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (1234, 160user, 12344mag, 204guy, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,318 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,619
Posts18,455,018
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.