Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Want to know what is in the e-mails turned over by the State Dept.?

Here ya go - https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
No interest?

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Interesting that Romney was the candidate per Rove 2 full years before the election.

What I hear from Republican sources and elsewhere and what it means for Republican strategy:

1. Rove is telling his donors that the ticket in 2012 is Romney/Barbour. Haley Barbour is Rove's
ally. Together they constitute the heart of the GOP establishment. In a potential Republican

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05771383 Date: 08/31/2015

administration Barbour would be a new kind of Cheney, but more politically skillful.
2.Rove is at war with Palin. He has told his donors she must be stopped. Palin is well aware. The
Politico story filled with anonymous quotes about a murky establishment vs. Palin is about the
Death Star of Rove/Barbour. Ironies: Rove doubled down on a base strategy for Bush,
galvanizing the right wing, now spun out of his control to Palin. The GOP used the far right and

Palin in the mid-terms and now have to kill them in presidential nomination politics. Attacking
PalM only builds her stature with the right. She plays instinctively to the base, but can she play a
long game against the big boys determined to destroy her?
3.Palin has already aligned Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh on her side. Fox News is being
split. Murdoch gave his big donation to the Republican Governors Association, headed by
Barbour.

4. Malcolm Hoenlein has been raising money hand over fist for the Republicans through Eric
Cantor, now his vehicle. The donors are many of the same US donors to Bibi and Likud.
Implications obvious.
5.The House Republicans have already planned to primary all Senate Republican moderates in
the next cycle. Olympia Snowe is a particular target.

6. In the Senate, Jim DeMint continues to be a Fifth Column of the right, allied to the House
Republicans, against remaining Senate GOP moderates. He will be reinforced after this election
with Rand Paul, et al. Paul, of course, hates Mitch McConnell, and vice versa.
7.McConnell's statement the day before the mid-terms that the goal of the GOP is to make
°barna a one term president is, in fact, their agenda. Everything in the House and Senate will be
bent to that end.

8.Can the House Republicans and Senate Republicans restrain themselves in their own interest
and McConnell's stated aim? Boehner is despised by the younger, more conservative members
of the House Republican Conference. They are repelled by his personal behavior. He is louche,
alcoholic, lazy, and without any commitment to any principle. Boehner has already tried to buy
the members with campaign contributions and committee assignments, which he has already
promised to potentially difficult members. His hold is insecure. He is not Gingrich, the natural
leader of a "revolution," riding the crest into power. He is careworn and threadbare, banal and

hollow, holding nobody's enduring loyalty. Boehner is beholden and somewhat scared of his
base. He twitches when they make gestures that might undermine his position. His impulse is to
hand out money. His aim is to recreate DeLay, Inc, with Jerry Lewis, who will be the new
chairman of Appropriations. But Boehner is neither feared nor loved. He's a would-be DeLay
without the whip. He's the one at the end of the lash. Which means he will be under great
pressure and find it hard to sustain a moderate, reasonable strategy of restraint. McConnell is

relatively in the same position in the Senate. On the other hand, the Congressional Republicans
are vulnerable to a strategy that takes advantage of their internal divisions. Policies/tactics should
be calculated to locate GOP fissures, find political space by widening schisms, and ultimately
break them apart. This is, emphatically, not a strategy of bipartisanship as Obama has pursued it
so far. It is a different and more informed approach.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Been reading as I have a moment here and there...much to absorb.

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 4ager
No interest?

We already know they were responsible for "The Arab Spring" which in turn allowed Obamas boys of the muslin brotherhood to take root & prosper...but as is trying to be spun now, is that all these emails along with the current ones from the DNC were hacked by the Russians and are only being used to try to control the outcome of the elections.... wink

What I find remarkable about the DNC email leak is how quickly they came to the conclusion that they were hacked by the new KGB & Putins thugs...& insinuating Trump is in cahoots with them...never mind that it's virtually impossible to track the origins of a hacker...they're still speculating who was responsible for the hacking of Sony...

It's a damn shame there aren't enforceable laws that would put her where she belongs...

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
The MSM sure got the memo to get the narrative change[blame the Russians/Putin] PDQ.
But HRC hit the reset button w/Putin and agreed to sell them/him the plutonium so it's a f'ed narrative at best.

FJB & FJT
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
No interest?

We already know they were responsible for "The Arab Spring" which in turn allowed Obamas boys of the muslin brotherhood to take root & prosper...but as is trying to be spun now, is that all these emails along with the current ones from the DNC were hacked by the Russians and are only being used to try to control the outcome of the elections.... wink

What I find remarkable about the DNC email leak is how quickly they came to the conclusion that they were hacked by the new KGB & Putins thugs...& insinuating Trump is in cahoots with them...never mind that it's virtually impossible to track the origins of a hacker...they're still speculating who was responsible for the hacking of Sony...

It's a damn shame there aren't enforceable laws that would put her where she belongs...

Oh, there are enforceable laws to put her and the rest where they belong. The problem is complicity in her criminal activities by the very agencies that are charged with enforcing those laws.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Oh, there are enforceable laws to put her and the rest where they belong. The problem is complicity in her criminal activities by the very agencies that are charged with enforcing those laws.

I am so sick or the "special" people getting away with whatever they want to do. I just wish we could do something to stop it cold. I will continue to vote with that in mind but I heve real doubts it will do any good.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Fathers voted with guns. Seemed to work for a couple hundred years.

LOL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I pray it doesn't come to that.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Scott F

You and me both, but any viable alternative seems more and more distant with the passing of time...but those in "the know" are losing their place to those who have known nothing but indoctrination since birth.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yep.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by kciH
Originally Posted by Scott F

You and me both, but any viable alternative seems more and more distant with the passing of time...but those in "the know" are losing their place to those who have known nothing but indoctrination since birth.
Well-stated, and spot on.....

Kudos.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
as long as the elite totally control the DOJ, the means of bring prosecution, they are all safe. Dhimmicrat elite and GOP are hip deep in the same swamp, for the same reasons. They both want even greater control, and they both want unbridled access to the public money machine.
Both sides get rich, behind the tax payers back, and both sides ultimately protect each other.

Sam......

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
as long as the elite totally control the DOJ, the means of bring prosecution, they are all safe. Dhimmicrat elite and GOP are hip deep in the same swamp, for the same reasons. They both want even greater control, and they both want unbridled access to the public money machine.
Both sides get rich, behind the tax payers back, and both sides ultimately protect each other.

Two heads of the same snake, or in fact one party playing two roles in a kabuki theater to keep the masses/audience divided, entertained, and subservient.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Fireball2
The Fathers voted with guns. Seemed to work for a couple hundred years.

As long as they feel safe the corruption will continue to grow. We can be civil and let them carry us off into the night, or we can reassert ourselves using the means that we have. They are counting and betting on our obedience, which they are very most likely to get.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 163bc, 10Glocks, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,467 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,233
Posts18,466,654
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.