Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
imagine being from another country and getting your first TV...
the first thing you watch is the DNC.
Would you not immediately draw the conclusion that the population of America is comprised of retards, morbidly obese homosexuals, dikes, and mentally challenged actors?
After being raised by generations of southern Democrats I have to say the party absolutely has nothing o offer me nor does it in anyway seem to want my participation.
as a white hetrosexual, employed, non drug using, physically fit, mentally stable vetran it seems the party views me as an enemy.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can't disagree with your observations.

One of the other things I've noticed is the demeanor of the Propaganda Corps operatives that are covering it. I did a channel check just to see what Propaganda Corps sections were saying, and I noticed that the demeanor was different. Most were smiling as if they wanted to be there.

Even over at PSYOPS Gwen Ifill and Judy Woodruff were giddy. You couldn't have wiped the schitt eatin' grins off those two cuhnts with a Louisville Slugger.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Would you not immediately draw the conclusion that the population of America is comprised of retards, morbidly obese homosexuals, dikes, and mentally challenged actors and present as easy targets?

Fixed that for ya.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ringworm
Would you not immediately draw the conclusion that the population of America is comprised of retards, morbidly obese homosexuals, dikes, and mentally challenged actors?

The most troubling thing about this statement is that it is true

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
[Linked Image]

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ringworm
After being raised by generations of southern Democrats I have to say the party absolutely has nothing o offer me nor does it in anyway seem to want my participation.
as a white hetrosexual, employed, non drug using, physically fit, mentally stable vetran it seems the party views me as an enemy.

and you wonder why the World hates us?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

ringworm:

The following things that you wrote are wrong....

Errr confused

Ahhhh whistle

Well maybe ... ?

Ahhh... crazy

Check back later.

KC

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
The whole thing looks like a post LA earthquake shelter... With better lighting.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Night one national anthem is sung by black midget eunuch.
Night two... Blind retarded blues brothers impersonator.
How are they going to follow?
A Mexican bull dyke going to quiff into the microphone?
If Prince was still alive... he could do it once and cover all the bases.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Ringworm: Crudely said but right on in my learned estimation!
I wonder if plain old they are "anti-establishment" to the MAX would, be another way to say what you said?
I must add that last week I had occasion (at a restaurant in a small town on the Oregon coast) to see carol "the clown" costello and an equally dubious bull dagger give their "unbiased" opinions on Donald J. Trump the morning after his acceptance speech.
Those two sat there and bemoaned and besmirched Donald J. Trump to absolutely ridiculous ends!
That was bad enough in the propaganda department but all the while these two "unbiased" bull daggers had expressions on their faces like they were BOTH having extremely painful and odorous bowel movements!
I mean it was absolutely stunningly unprofessional and biased!
Then fast forward to the same two bull daggers on the morning after moochelle obamas speech those two were all smiles and adulations and went ON and ON for 46 minutes about this issue alone!
All the while lathering praise upon the chumpchimp that had NO basis in reality!
Sad and sorry state of affairs in our media and in the demonrat party.
I worry about the future of our country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 2500HD, 6 invisible), 1,560 guests, and 699 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,520
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.