Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Paddler
Somebody said the convention was great? Are you kidding me? It was a disaster. Melania's plagiarism, Cruz's refusal to endorse Trump, Trump's speech? As a Democrat, I must admit to enjoying the dysfunction on the national stage.

How is that DNC starting out for ya?

laffin

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Ted and his daddy probably still believe that an act of God will see him in office this time around.

It's his destiny, how can he be denied?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Wonder if the Cruzer's given the bad news to Fiorina yet?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
after having a great convention with plenty of drama to boost ratings what does trump do instead of attacking hillary he goes back turns around and attacks cruz again. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?!?!? DUDE YOU WON THE ELECTION NOW GO WIN THE SUPERBOWL. don't go back and try to play a 5th quarter play against a team/guy you already beat. Why are you fighting people who can't beat you?

I am convinced this guy doesn't even want to win. look trumpers this is terrible. Trump is faced with gary johnson pulling 6-7% of the vote away from trump. if that happenes we get hillary. Trump needs everyone he can right now. he needs cruz, he needs the ohio ground game that kasich has. look the mob thinks all this is funny its not funny when our country is at stake. It would be nice if trumpers came back to reality and said look there are some problems we must hold trump accountable for so they can be addressed.

this behavior was frankly despicable. he brought up everything that was in the past, twisted it around to have a different meaning to benefit him. facts mingled with BS. saying ted signed a pledge, when trump was actually the first to say he was not going to do it. This is the problem with trump. Everything is funny until you actually start searching for truth and what was actually said and when. Then you see its all a freak show. I actually think trump doesn't want to win.

Your Assessment was 100% correct, Trump keeps on behaving like a scorned woman when he should be building mometum. WHy he keeps dropping the ball ?? well its to do with his Ego and personality disorder.

He has been known to hold grudges and write letters for upto a decade when criticized, He has very thin skin and really has some serious mentl health issues, but hey He'll make a great opposition leader ...

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Never bet against people smarter than you are.
Cruz will continue to do just fine. He just took a hit in the polls, but don't bet against him.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Cruz will continue to do just fine. He just took a hit in the polls, but don't bet against him.

Right there with Failin'Palin, eh?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Stevil
after having a great convention with plenty of drama to boost ratings what does trump do instead of attacking hillary he goes back turns around and attacks cruz again. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?!?!? DUDE YOU WON THE ELECTION NOW GO WIN THE SUPERBOWL. don't go back and try to play a 5th quarter play against a team/guy you already beat. Why are you fighting people who can't beat you?

I am convinced this guy doesn't even want to win. look trumpers this is terrible. Trump is faced with gary johnson pulling 6-7% of the vote away from trump. if that happenes we get hillary. Trump needs everyone he can right now. he needs cruz, he needs the ohio ground game that kasich has. look the mob thinks all this is funny its not funny when our country is at stake. It would be nice if trumpers came back to reality and said look there are some problems we must hold trump accountable for so they can be addressed.

this behavior was frankly despicable. he brought up everything that was in the past, twisted it around to have a different meaning to benefit him. facts mingled with BS. saying ted signed a pledge, when trump was actually the first to say he was not going to do it. This is the problem with trump. Everything is funny until you actually start searching for truth and what was actually said and when. Then you see its all a freak show. I actually think trump doesn't want to win.

Your Assessment was 100% correct, Trump keeps on behaving like a scorned woman when he should be building mometum. WHy he keeps dropping the ball ?? well its to do with his Ego and personality disorder.

He has been known to hold grudges and write letters for upto a decade when criticized, He has very thin skin and really has some serious mentl health issues, but hey He'll make a great opposition leader ...

Absolutely Hillary-ious laugh

Paid DNC troll. Enjoy the convention. LOL!

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You do not vote for Trump then you are communist piece of trash.

Not voting will only help Crooked hillary.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 4ager

Right there with Failin'Palin, eh?

Never bet against Palin when she is at the top of the ticket or when she is helping to push Conservatives up the Hill.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
She's a dimwit.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Never bet against Palin when she is at the top of the ticket...

Well, that shouldn't be very difficult.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by smokepole

She won a bunch.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

You talking about his presser the day after the convention? If so, it was an embarrassment. He had Cruz on the brain when he wasn't talking about himself and how wonderful he is. He's the most insecure politician I've ever seen. Can't stop talking about the fact that he won (he was right) when every one said he couldn't (they were wrong). Cheese and rice Donald, get over it. Pathetic.

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Keep you friends close and your enemies closer.

Kruathammer was a huge never Trump weasel. But then again, Krauthammer is a neocon, lower than whale chit at the bottom of the Mariana Trench.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by SakoAV
Keep you friends close and your enemies closer.

Kruathammer was a huge never Trump weasel. But then again, Krauthammer is a neocon, lower than whale chit at the bottom of the Mariana Trench.

What does Krauthammer or neo-conservatism have to do with the merits of the OP's criticism? I don't even think you know what a neo-conservative is.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Rob,

You know damned well that I know neoconcervatism inside and out. Since this post is about who the enemies of Trump are, neoconservatives are included. Neocons are enemies of America. They are progeny of Stalin's Travelers. They are soldiers in America's fifth column.

You are aware that Kruathammer was virulently anti-Trump, are you not? Tell me, would you consider Krauthammer loyal to America or more loyal to another country?

The unknown, Rob, is you and your motives. Are you pulling double duty as a hasbara troll? Why are you so resolutely hostile to America and the will of We, the People?

You have intentionally misrepresented facts in effort to deny the will of We, the People. Are you in America's fifth column?

If you reply with more of your patented disinformation, your anti-America status will be confirmed.

Rob, you are not a patriotic American.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Rob,

Only for you:

"Irving Kristol [Bill Kristol's father, both anti-America traitors] came up with the solution that has become the cornerstone of neoconservative policies: use democracy to defeat liberty. Turn the people against their own liberty. Convince them that liberty is licentiousness - that liberty undermines piety, leads to crime, drugs, rampant homosexuality, children out of wedlock, and family breakdown. And worse of all, liberalism is soft on communism or terrorism - whatever happens to be the enemy of the moment. And if you can convince the people that liberty undermines their security, then, you will not have to take away their liberty; they will gladly renounce it.

Source: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article6750.htm

Rob, only a resolute anti-America scumbag traitor would stoop lower than Mariana Trench whale chit to scheme a trick to dupe Americans in to voting themselves into enslavement. War is the ruse by which neocons seek to enslave us, seize complete control of the USA, and assimilate us in to the New World Order, AKA: one-world-government. Neocons need to be arrested and tried for treason, and imprisoned at Guantanamo. Bill Kristol oughta be in cuffs in the morning.

More for you:

https://mic.com/articles/25186/7-worst-neocon-foreign-policy-pundits#.cbkEOPtGD

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...y_are_you_acting_like_you_dont_know.html

Rob, you're a neocon.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Cruz is out of the picture. He's a "has-been", he's not even relevant any more. Why continue to bring him up?
Ask Trump. He's the one who can't stop himself.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

She won a bunch.

In the past. Hence, not betting against her in the future shouldn't be very difficult.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

She won a bunch.

In the past. Hence, not betting against her in the future shouldn't be very difficult.

Two years ago, in the last election the Palin endorsements almost cleaned the table. In their home state, every Palin endorsement beat every Clinton endorsement and Arkansas went total Republican for the first time since Hector was a pup.

But somehow they don't need this kind of power now...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 1234, 55 invisible), 2,336 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,093
Posts18,464,084
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.