Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Dems are promoting that idea. Headlines from today's NY Times:

U.S. Consensus Grows That Russia Hacked the D.N.C.

Assange Timed WikiLeaks’ Release of Emails

The Interpreter: Why Experts Think Russia to Blame

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
obama admin. fiction IMO

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I find it rather ironic that ANYONE in the US would be offended by a foreign power meddling in a US election. Hell that's the US State Department's official past time and has been for at least 100 years.

And Hillary has played that game extensively in Ukraine, Honduras, and Haiti. Sucks to be her!!!

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Trying to change the focus from the dirty tactics, to the incompetence at information security.

They lose either way.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't matter who hacked their system, whoever it was didn't write the damn e-mails
Who wrote them and why they did so is what matters.
That's getting lost in all the noise.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Now why would the communists try and trash the other communists?

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Putin has enough on Hitlery to own her. He's releasing just enough now to prove to her that he can destroy her on a whim - and she'll have to lick his...um,er...boots to keep it all under the rug.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If I were Putin I would want Hillary to win.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hussein openly mocked Romney for calling Russia a growing threat during the 2012 elections. Yet another one of Hussein's colossal foreign. Policy failures that the MSM chooses to ignore.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Are we all so naive as to think that hackers sponsored by a nation state would this kind of glaring evidence behind? Don't fall down the rabbit hole.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't believe it.

The Russians have nothing to gain by releasing emails that damage Hillary. After all, she's been working with them and got them a uranium deal. also, the Russians would sit on the emails and use them to blackmail Hillary if she was elected.

Bernie supporters, on the other hand, have known that the DNC was totally screwing Bernie and his supporters. Hacking the DNC emails and releasing them gives them the proof and exposes the DNC fraud. Schulz has already been fired and there is a good chance will be replaced with a "Bernie-friendly" alternative.

Short answer - Russia has nothing to gain by this but Bernie supporters have everything to gain and nothing to lose.

The only thing Russia made have to do with this is that they are in contact with US Commies and may have supplied the code, but for other reasons (like hacking a Republican). I would bet my house that there are Bernie supporters with Russian contacts.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
The Kremlin released a statement saying they didn't do it. The dems say they did. I believe the Russians.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I believe I'll be proven right. These leaks came from a Bernie supporter inside the DNC. When things got out of hand, the emails were copied onto a memory stick, and given to WikiLeaks.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I believe I'll be proven right. These leaks came from a Bernie supporter inside the DNC. When things got out of hand, the emails were copied onto a memory stick, and given to WikiLeaks.

Simple, easy, with motive and opportunity.

I'd put money on it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

Dave

While common sense might dictate that, with the Muslim hordes on their Southern border the Russian's have seen how a weak United States is not in Russia's best interest.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 458 Lott

While common sense might dictate that, with the Muslim hordes on their Southern border the Russian's have seen how a weak United States is not in Russia's best interest.

It is absolutely in their best interest.

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh, yes, I was just reminded of more support for the Sander's campaign being the real hackers. Remember the DNC Voter database scandal?

http://gizmodo.com/a-quick-guide-to-the-bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-cam-1748890290

The Sander's campaign has a little history for this type of thing.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
If I were Putin I would want Hillary to win

No you wouldn't...Hillary wants to provide air support for those brave ISIS freedom fighters taking on Assad...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It ain't Russia.

dave

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The Interpreter: Why Experts Think Russia to Blame
Thank, not blame.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 458 Lott

Dave

Exactly.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You guys live in a dream world.

Dave

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Better than asleep at the wheel. Nite-Nite Punkin'

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Yeah.

Russia craves a strong US.

Brilliant.

Dave

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Putin's at fault here...??? mad

Wow.

There is a reason for high security, encrypted official servers and security standards for classified materials.

If H-Dog decided to use a substandard system to suit herself, make up her own rules to suit herself, control the info to suit herself and left "low hanging fruit" for anyone to pick, who's at fault.

If this stuff fell into the hands of our enemies, why wouldn't they take a gift horse...??

We would have, for sure.

So, now it's Trump and Putin at fault. Poor ole Hilary, victimized by a couple of playground bullies...

So, Trump is accused of collaboration with Putin. Classic Dem play book, dodge the real issue, create a smoke screen...

DF

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here's a more likely scenario - the Russians had the server penetrated but wisely kept their mouths shut about it and did not release anything. They kept it for intelligence value. A Sanders supporter on the inside stole the emails and published them. When forensics looked at the servers the only thing they found was the Russian presence. Hence, the blame went to the Russians.

It would be too embarrassing to admit it was an inside job.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Democrats are corrupt and their followers are ignorant sheep. Throwing out shiny objects to shift the focus away from those facts is just cheap political theater to confuse the slow.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by GunGeek
I find it rather ironic that ANYONE in the US would be offended by a foreign power meddling in a US election. Hell that's the US State Department's official past time and has been for at least 100 years.

And Hillary has played that game extensively in Ukraine, Honduras, and Haiti. Sucks to be her!!!

It amuses me that the Marxists are blaming the ex-commies.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Never underestimate the stupidity of Joe Average.

The Russians... LMAO.

dave

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
From G. Washington's Blog:
( and he doesn't LIE! grin )

NSA Whistleblower: Not So Fast On Claims Russia Behind Hillary Clinton Email Hack

by George Washington
Jul 26, 2016 11:16 PM
SHARES
The mainstream media alleges that Russia was behind the hack of Hillary Clinton’s emails.

The media is parading out the usual suspects alleged experts to back up this claim.

Washington’s Blog asked the highest-level NSA whistleblower in history, William Binney – the NSA executive who created the agency’s mass surveillance program for digital information, who served as the senior technical director within the agency, who managed six thousand NSA employees, the 36-year NSA veteran widely regarded as a “legend” within the agency and the NSA’s best-ever analyst and code-breaker, who mapped out the Soviet command-and-control structure before anyone else knew how, and so predicted Soviet invasions before they happened (“in the 1970s, he decrypted the Soviet Union’s command system, which provided the US and its allies with real-time surveillance of all Soviet troop movements and Russian atomic weapons”) – what he thinks of such claims:

Edward Snowden says the NSA could easily determine who hacked Hillary Clinton’s emails.

But mainstream media say it couldn’t: http://www.businessinsider.com/dnc-hack-russian-government-2016-7

The mainstream media is also trumpeting the meme that Russia was behind the hack, because it wants to help Trump get elected. In other words, the media is trying to deflect how damaging the email leaks are to Clinton’s character by trying to somehow associate Trump with Putin.

See e.g. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/26/us/politics/kremlin-donald-trump-vladimir-putin.html

Who’s right?
Binney responded:

Snowden is right and the MSM is clueless. Here’s what I said to Ray McGovern and VIPS with a little humor at the end. [McGovern is a 27-year CIA veteran, who chaired National Intelligence Estimates and personally delivered intelligence briefings to Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush, their Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many other senior government officials. McGovern is co-founder of Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (“VIPS” for short).]

Ray, I am suspicious that they may have looked for known hacking code (used by Russians). And, I’m sure they were one probably of many to hack her stuff. But, does that mean that they checked to see if others also hacked in?

Further, do they have evidence that the Russians downloaded and later forwarded those emails to wikileaks? Seems to me that they need to answer those questions to be sure that their assertion is correct. Otherwise, HRC and her political activities are and I am sure have been prime targets for the Russians (as well as many others) but without intent of course.

I would add that we proposed to do a program that would monitor all activity on the world-wide NSA network back in 1991/92. We called it “Wellgrounded.” NSA did not want anyone (especially congress) to know what was going on inside NSA and therefore rejected that proposal. I have not read what Ed has said, but, I do know that every line of code that goes across the network is logged in the network log. This is where a little software could scan, analyze and find the intruders initially and then compile all the code sent by them to determine the type of attack. This is what we wanted to do back in 1991/92.
The newest allegation tying the Clinton email hack to Russia seems to be all innuendo.

Binney explained to us:

My problem is that they have not listed intruders or attempted intrusions to the DNC site. I suspect that’s because they did a quick and dirty look for known attacks.

Of course, this brings up another question; if it’s a know attack, why did the DNC not have software to stop it? You can tell from the network log who is going into a site. I used that on networks that I had. I looked to see who came into my LAN, where they went, how long they stayed and what they did while in my network.

Further, if you needed to, you could trace back approaches through other servers etc. Trace Route and Trace Watch are good examples of monitoring software that help do these things. Others of course exist … probably the best are in NSA/GCHQ and the other Five Eyes countries. But, these countries have no monopoly on smart people that could do similar detection software.

Question is do they want to fix the problems with existing protection software. If the DNC and OPM are examples, then obviously, they don’t care to fix weakness probably because the want to use these weaknesses to their own advantage.
Why is this newsworthy?

Well, the mainstream narrative alleges that the Clinton emails are not important … and that it’s a conspiracy between Putin and Trump to make sure Trump – and not Clinton – is elected.

But there are other issues, as well...

For example, an allegation of hacking could literally lead to war. http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/06/nato-says-might-now-grounds-attack-russia.html

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...ct_of_war_and_is_russia_responsible.html

So we should be skeptical of such serious and potentially far-reaching allegations - which may be true or may be false - unless and until they are proven.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by NDsnowman
The Kremlin released a statement saying they didn't do it. The dems & MSM say they did. I believe the Russians.

Fixt, they say it's so, so it is so. whistle

FJB & FJT
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Boo-Hoo Hillary For Prison 2016

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is this the same FBI that investigated Hitlery's emails???

Yeah, I have confidence they'll get to the bottom of this without prejudice. crazy

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There ain't no way the Russians are going to release what they have. It would be stupid.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The russians gained nothing with the wiki leak. It benefits the russians to blackmail hillary if she would win the election. I think the russians would prefer hillary 100X more than Trump.
The content of the emails is the real issue, the source is the democratic party. They own this mess, but in true democratic fashion they are always the victim. For them there is no cop murderer, the murderer is the victim, there is no drive by gansta shooter, it is the gun to blame, that woman (lewinski) was the problem, not bill clinton. Always a finger pointing away from the real problem.
Likewise Trump is the master of doom, and pointing out the ilk in the world makes him a bully, and hillary's record makes her the victim.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
I saw this a few days ago and thought it was an interesting read.

http://www.defenseone.com/technolog...ence-election-american-president/130163/

Here’s the timeline: On June 14, cybersecurity company CrowdStrike, under contract with the DNC, announced in a blog post that two separate Russian intelligence groups had gained access to the DNC network. One group, FANCY BEAR or APT 28, gained access in April. The other, COZY BEAR, (also called Cozy Duke and APT 29) first breached the network in the summer of 2015.

Cybersecurity company FireEye first discovered APT 29 in 2014 and was quick to point out a clear Kremlin connection. “We suspect the Russian government sponsors the group because of the organizations it targets and the data it steals. Additionally, APT 29 appeared to cease operations on Russian holidays, and their work hours seem to align with the UTC +3 time zone, which contains cities such as Moscow and St. Petersburg,” they wrote in their report on the group. Other U.S. officials have said that the group looks like it has sponsorship from the Russian government due in large part to the level of sophistication behind the group’s attacks.

It’s the same group that hit the State Department, the White House, and the civilian email of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The group’s modus operandi (a spearphishing attack that uploads a distinctive remote access tool on the target’s computer) is well known to cyber-security researchers.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Russia hacks everything all the time.

That's not news.

What is news, is the fact that the commies don't like the DNC's hesitation (in their minds) to go full commie. As a result they are showing them how much power they truly hold over the party in an effort to get a real commie nominated in 2020.

But Hillary doesn't want you to know that. So they go to the old standby. Putin.

Dave

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
more...

http://www.defenseone.com/news/2016/07/the-d-brief-july-27-2016/130250/?oref=d-channelriver

But proving intent to prop up GOP contender Donald Trump is a more elusive trick, the Times writes. “American intelligence agencies have their doubts that the Russian intention, at least initially, was to sway the American election. The intrusion began just shortly after Mr. Trump announced his candidacy for the Republican nomination. At the time, his chances looked minuscule. One senior official noted that while the cyberattack might have been intended to embarrass Mrs. Clinton, who was the presumptive nominee, it could not have been aimed at bolstering Mr. Trump.” More here.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
At this point in time, 'what difference does it make?'

Whoever might have hacked it, the Dems are responsible for their own email contents. Those contents are damning.

The hackers are irrelevant.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
OR, surprisingly there was a bernie supporter that was in the DNC and decided to blow the lid off the circus. That scenario seems plausible, and really has strong and immediate motive. Certainly anyone of the delegates with the blue tape on their mouth would have released the hard drive with pride. But that insider scenario won't be discussed on msnbc.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Julian Assange hates Hilary because she wanted him indicted. Assange got her emails and had the Russians leak them. Assange is the one with a grudge and the ability to hack. Motive and opportunity...check.

Isn't Snowden still in Russia?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

Whoever might have hacked it, the Dems are responsible for their own email contents. Those contents are damning.

If they did it a reasonable person should ask why. Sum it up in one word- Motive.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Isn't it ironic that the Dems are "irate" over their scenario that Putin is helping Donald...

Why aren't they irate over the hundreds of millions of dollars in the Clinton Foundation coffers, courtesy of the Arab Sheiks?

DF

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Are the realities of the leaked facts minimized because Russia may have been behind the dissemination?

Typical democrats. Forget the facts since a 3rd party exposed them.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
What Bob said.

Not to mention that tripe about the Russians ignores the fact that Intel services aren't in the business of advertising when they've intercepted something.

Anyone who thinks the Russians want a strong US is delusional.

Par for the course I 'spose...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If the Russians are doing so... Good.

it shows how the Obama Administration and the rest of the DemocRATs have put their guard down for this nation as a whole, I am sure a high school kid could hack into the entire system, where ever they want.

maybe the friggin DemocRATs will get a clue....

THEY are "the J.V. Team...."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
Now why would the communists try and trash the other communists?

Its a new game they are experimenting with on a grand scale. Putin doesn't consider Trump a threat to his agendas.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by poboy
obama admin. fiction IMO

Agreed.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Seafire

it shows how the Obama Administration and the rest of the DemocRATs have put their guard down for this nation as a whole, I am sure a high school kid could hack into the entire system, where ever they want.

If true they did hack the emails, what is the motive for the KGB to hack the Democrats and torpedo Clinton? They are the "JV Team" isn't logical. The opposite is. It would stand to reason Putin believes Trump is weaker.

Campfire Greenhorn
Online Content
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by Tracks
Don't matter who hacked their system, whoever it was didn't write the damn e-mails
Who wrote them and why they did so is what matters.
That's getting lost in all the noise.

Exactly. The supposed Russian angle is just spin to distract from the content of the e-mails.

SAF / GOA / NRA Life Member - Endowment - Patron

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Why do the democraps immediately point to the Russians? Create an enemy to create the impression that Trump is Putin? Deflect the fact that her server WAS hacked but it was hacked by a big powerful country, not some pasty, pimple-faced fat ass in his moms basement? Now when Wikileaks continues the leaks they'll blame Trump because he encouraged them.

Hilary should fry for what she did and that's what should be front and center.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LostHighway
Originally Posted by Seafire

If true they did hack the emails, what is the motive for the KGB to hack the Democrats and torpedo Clinton? They are the "JV Team" isn't logical. The opposite is. It would stand to reason Putin believes Trump is weaker.

Well, you just go ahead and vote for the democrap cuhnt then.

Putin is a nationalist. He's all about what's best for Russia. One of the things that's best for Russia is to eliminate the Muzz threat. It's also one of OUR best interests. To eliminate the Muzz threat, various countries have to be in agreement and work together.

Uncle Vlad recognizes that the current regime facilitated by the Cuhnt Candidate have encouraged the growth of the Muzz Threat and have done nothing but apologize for ISIS and it's dooshbaggery.

Trump wants to eliminate the Muzz Horde and their ability to carry out terrorism with impunity. Uncle Vlad recognizes that he should be able to work with Trump in that regard. Therefore Vlad is cheering for a Trump win.

Critical thinking 101.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The Clinton campaign was quick to respond Wednesday. Said advisor Jake Sullivan: “This has to be the first time that a major presidential candidate has actively encouraged a foreign power to conduct espionage against his political opponent. That's not hyperbole, those are just the facts. This has gone from being a matter of curiosity, and a matter of politics, to being a national security issue.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/pol...trump/article92103212.html#storylink=cpy

Trump setup the CLinton campaign beautifully. If there was just cake recipes, yoga lessons and other stuff on the deleted emails why would the campaign say it was a national security issue ?

Hook Line and Sinker

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Why do the democraps immediately point to the Russians? Create an enemy to create the impression that Trump is Putin? Deflect the fact that her server WAS hacked but it was hacked by a big powerful country, not some pasty, pimple-faced fat ass in his moms basement? Now when Wikileaks continues the leaks they'll blame Trump because he encouraged them.

Hilary should fry for what she did and that's what should be front and center.

Hillary, through her neocon toadie Victoria Nuland, was agitating for war with Russia over the fake BS that went down in Ukraine. No consideration of the Chi-coms or Israel and the odds that multiple nations were gang-banging Hillary's private server day and night for months, if not years.

Last edited by gonehuntin; 07/27/16.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
We need a "reset button" with the Ruskies, not the Hillary version, the real thing.

They're fighting Islamic Jihadists just like we are, the Chechnyans are a constant pain the the azz for them. In fact, Russia warned our govt. about the Boston bombers, but we didn't do enough.

The enemy of our enemy becomes our friend. We don't have to like or condone Putin, but cooperation against a common enemy is something the U.S. needs to explore. We don't have to get cozy or be friends to work toward a common goal.

DF

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
We need a "reset button" with the Ruskies, not the Hillary version, the real thing.

They're fighting Islamic Jihadists just like we are, the Chechnyans are a constant pain the the azz for them. In fact, Russia warned our govt. about the Boston bombers, but we didn't do enough.

The enemy of our enemy becomes our friend. We don't have to like or condone Putin, but cooperation against a common enemy is something the U.S. needs to explore. We don't have to get cozy or be friends to work toward a common goal.

DF

That's what Trump said yesterday.

Dave

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Does anyone believe that Putin is worse than Hillary Clinton would be if she had the chance? I don't and given the power he could probably summon over there if he wanted, I figure he is far better.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

DF

Exactamundo.

The fact that our gov't is still acting as tho Putin represents the USSR... or portraying to the public that they are acting in that way... says a lot about the bureaucracy's inability to adapt, as well as the inability of the electorate to think critically.

And both sides are doing it.

Is it just me, or does the stark reality of just how badly both parties suck (that is, the obviousness of their willingness to screw us to gain power) multiply exponentially between election cycles?

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
It's the establishment, Dems and Repubs, along with the K Street lobby industry that's the problem. Big money, bought access and corruption rules D.C. It's a revolving door from the Capitol to K St. Those guys never come home, they stay up there to make their millions.

And, don't you know, they'll pull all the punches to keep someone from breaking up their party.

The establishment is afraid of the Bernie/Donald revolt. And, they should be.

I hope the people prevail over the establishment. A good dose of humble pie won't hurt a thing. The old line R's are about as bad as the D's.

DF

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
I don't believe we can count on the Russians, from six days ago.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/22/russian-warplanes-reportedly-bombed-us-base-in-syria.html

Russian warplanes reportedly bombed a secret military base in Syria used by elite American and British forces last month.

The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday that the Russian strike on the CIA-linked site was part of a campaign by Russia to pressure the White House to agree to closer cooperation in the Syrian skies, U.S. military and intelligence officials said.

Despite the fact that some forces could have been killed and the bombing dampened relations between Russia and the Pentagon and CIA, the White House and State Department still persued a compromise.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
By rights the Russians should have bombed our bases out of existence there. We are supporting the Jihadists against civilization.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
I m pretty sure our special forces are actively targeting ISIS rather than assisting them.

But hey, believe what you want. crazy

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Typical Democrap spin to change the focus from the topic of the emails.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by NeBassman
I m pretty sure our special forces are actively targeting ISIS rather than assisting them.

And what about our "moderate" allies who recently were filmed cutting off a ten year old's head on a pickup tailgate?

Last edited by JoeBob; 07/28/16.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
A few more details...

http://www.wsj.com/articles/russian-strikes-on-remote-syria-garrison-alarm-u-s-1469137231

U.S. and British special forces based in Jordan cross the border into Syria on missions, helping maintain an unofficial buffer zone on Syrian soil to protect Jordan from Islamic State, U.S. officials said. The special forces would rendezvous with their rebel allies at the garrison, initially used by the CIA. For security reasons, the forces wouldn’t spend the night.

After that first Russian strike, officers with the U.S. military’s Central Command air operations center in Qatar called their counterparts in Russia’s air campaign headquarters in Latakia, Syria, U.S. officials said. The American officers told the Russians that the garrison was part of the U.S. campaign against Islamic State and shouldn’t be attacked.

Roughly 90 minutes after the U.S. warning was delivered, U.S. aircraft circling nearby watched as the Russians launched a second wave of strikes against the garrison.

A U.S. military surveillance aircraft overhead tried to hail the Russian pilots directly using the frequencies which the U.S. and Russian governments had agreed to use in emergencies.

The Russian pilots didn’t respond.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by JoeBob

And what about our "moderate" allies who recently were filmed cutting off a ten year old's head on a pickup tailgate?

Those who have chosen to believe the governmental organ that once was a free press will not be swayed from continuing to do so.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Of course there is also the inconvenient truth that because Russia attacks our government doesn't mean they're attacking us. It hasn't been a "gov't of the people" for a long, long time.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GunGeek
I find it rather ironic that ANYONE in the US would be offended by a foreign power meddling in a US election. Hell that's the US State Department's Entire world's government's official pasttime and has been for at least 100 years.

You really need to read more history..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

We may be targeting ISIL but we're giving Al Nursra a pass. We never seem to learn that there is no reliable leash for the Jihadis. We need to get the frik out of Syria all together. We keep trying to grab control of what has traditionally been Russian spheres of influence. We keep making the Russians paranoid and our enemy. Until helped overthrow the Russian friendly government in the Ukraine with the Orange Revolution there was no reason for the Russians to get too involved there. We overthrow their puppet and put their Black Sea naval base under threat and what the Russians are doing is sane and logical.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

We may be targeting ISIL but we're giving Al Nursra a pass. We never seem to learn that there is no reliable leash for the Jihadis. We need to get the frik out of Syria all together. We keep trying to grab control of what has traditionally been Russian spheres of influence. We keep making the Russians paranoid and our enemy. Until helped overthrow the Russian friendly government in the Ukraine with the Orange Revolution there was no reason for the Russians to get too involved there. We overthrow their puppet and put their Black Sea naval base under threat and what the Russians are doing is sane and logical.

There are quite a few good posts on this thread and the one above is one of them..
People are starting to "get it"..

What it all boils down to is the Western oligarchy wants complete hegemony over the rest of the world..
Especially if it benefits them financially..
IE they want the natural resources of Russia..
Also as long as Russia is the boogeyman the oiligarchy as a good reason to expand the MIC through NATO..

All of this at the taxpayer expense..
People are getting tired of all this shiit and that is why Trump and Sanders came on to the scene..

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 60 invisible), 2,571 guests, and 1,118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,315
Posts18,468,355
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.