Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Mike Pence: We’ll ensure that there are serious consequences for Russia if they’re behind the DNC hack.

Trump: I hope Russia finds Hillary’s deleted emails...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I honestly don't give a rip if they are behind the hack. If Hillary and the DNC don't secure their systems, they have only themselves to blame.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
So who do you agree with?

Pence, Trump, or both?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
But Hilary said she wasn't hacked?? Which is it? She doesn't care about the national security aspect of being hacked but by god there will be hell to pay if the hackers make her look like the evil witch she is.

She can FOAD....preferably painfully.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sticking Trump in this mess takes some creativity. It is like seven degrees to kevin bacon game.
Fun stuff. Thanks for playing.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe we should just do another over-sized, red, novelty reset button with Russia and everything will be good again.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What will be entertaining is that the DNC is obviously trying a diversion tactic away from their own corruption and the media will try and help with the strategy. But the Sanders supporters already have Hillary's number and they're not going to fall for the ruse. In fact, it may piss them off even more.

MOLON LABE
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Sticking Trump in this mess takes some creativity.
Not in the least. As is typical, he did that all on his own.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The two statements are not mutually exclusive, nor in logical conflict.

Of course, that requires thinking beyond a superficial level and therefore eliminates the OP from such a realization.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 4ager
The two statements are not mutually exclusive, nor in logical conflict.

Of course, that requires thinking beyond a superficial level and therefore eliminates the OP from such a realization.

Maybe not in your world...

"If they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do," Trump told reporters on Wednesday at a press conference at his Miami-area hotel, adding that "I wish I had that power. I'd love to have that power" to orchestrate the alleged email hack and leak.

"They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted. You'd see some beauties, so we'll see."

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Anything to distract attention away from what was in the emails. You fell for it.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'm not sure that they're mutually exclusive.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
It is shocking that Trump is asking or inviting the Russians to Hack US computers.

I still have to ask.." Is this guy trying to loose" or is he the most stupid/dangerous politician we have ever seen?

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SakoAV

Even Trump is now saying he was being sarcastic...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by SakoAV

Even Trump is now saying he was being sarcastic...

sarcastic.

Does he know that he is running for the most important and serious job in the world...

Trump is and always be a running clown show.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Come high noon on 20Jan17, Donald J. Trump will be sworn in as 45th President of the United States of America, and there ain't a damned thing that neocons and liberals (they're one-in-the-same) can do to deny the will of We, the People.

I loved Reagan. My prediction is that Trump will become a better president than was Reagan. Reagan was a diplomat and statesman. Trump is a businessman who won't abide by decorum that has resulted in lost liberties. He's ain't afraid to get in faces of thieves of liberties and girly men who think he's trying to lose. He is going to become the 45 President of the United States of America. northwestalaska, it might be a good time for you to Google a good therapist in Northwest Alaska. I think you're going to need assistance transitioning from serf to rugged individualist.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
And the dance begins...
"Remember, it was Hillary Clinton who squandered the gains that were made at the close of our presence in Iraq, the failure in judgment that sent ISIS on the loose," Pence said in Roanoke, using an acronym for the Islamic State militant group.

That was at odds with Trump's view that the American invasion of Iraq was wrong. "I didn't want to go to Iraq," Trump said moments after Pence spoke.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I don't see it but god help us all if he does win.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The Clintons have always been masters of the shiny object.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Clinton is not anyones 1st choice but she will be a much safer choice than Trump. His demeanor as a world leader is scary at best and dangerous. I have had 20-30 Europeans take float trips with me this summer and each ask "Why are Americans supporting Trump"?

Most of them see Trump as someone who will endanger the entire world. When the leader of the free world is meeting with Angela Merkel or François Hollande and you don't get what you want from them you don't call them names, make fun of their physical features or yell and that is what Trump will do.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
709 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 222ND, 74 invisible), 2,786 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,630
Posts18,398,794
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.