Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Ringman Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
My wife says Trump will get a bounce from Hilary's convention also! grin I like it.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think that depends on Wikileaks. Historically each party gets a bump from their convention to the tune of 3-6 points. I see no reason why Hillary won't get her 3-6 points unless Wikileaks drops some other big bomb.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Yeah Trump got a boost but he will screw it up. If he would just shut up he can win but no, he keeps spouting off about stuff he knows nothing about. If he just went soft on his rants, or listened to someone in the know before he put his foot in his mouth he can win but his ego won't let him. He's playing right into Hilabeasts and Obongo's hand. I think sometimes he really doesn't want to win. Damn!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by coyote268
Yeah Trump got a boost but he will screw it up. If he would just shut up he can win but no, he keeps spouting off about stuff he knows nothing about. If he just went soft on his rants, or listened to someone in the know before he put his foot in his mouth he can win but his ego won't let him. He's playing right into Hilabeasts and Obongo's hand. I think sometimes he really doesn't want to win. Damn!!

Yeah, he has proven that everyone just wants him to try to get along...

NOT!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I am a Trump supporter all the way. At the same time I am convinced he needs to leave the past in the past and constantly hammer about the courts, including most importantly the Supreme Court.

Everyday Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ya kinda like Romney the last go around? crazy

The last thing Trump needs to do is shut up and listen to advisers!

You are thinking like a lib.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

WTF is wrong with Kalifornians? Are their balls removed at circumcision?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4ager
WTF is wrong with Kalifornians? Are their balls removed at circumcision?

It's been part of the Cali tax code for awhile now.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
4agr, gfy, I want to see him win in the worst way but guys like you and mag sure don't make it easy on us with your hateful slander against us just because we are Californians. I am 79 and have always voted Republican and I might add I have voted in every election since I was able to. I am commenting on what I think he needs to do to to win especially swing voters. Is that so wrong for you and your buddy to slander me?

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
coyote268,

They can't help themselves. It's what they are.

Everyday Hunter
IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
We had a 90 year old lady from California in our gift shop in Alaskaland the other day. She explained how awesome California was during the 1950s. However, she said that the Animal Rights Activists would beat her to death if she wore the silver fox pelt and red fox hat that she really liked.

There are a lot of very great people from that golden age of California but the nuts basically run the place now.

Trump has to get a double digit advantage in order to beat the crooked dibold dem voting program this November.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is that so wrong for you and your buddy to slander me?

Who slandered you? you need to learn the meanings of words before you use them.

My comment was actually made to be tongue and check on how crazy chit is in Cali and with most of it's people but you want to take offense to it........Maybe your understanding of it was correct.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
IMHO, Trump just needs to keep hammering on bringing back manufacturing to our country. The other side has no clue regarding this.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
It's happening.

Scroll down this page of compiled polls and note the sea-change, blue to red.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Funny how he does that about the time Hillary is falling behind. Quite sporting of him.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
According to this Gallup poll of voters in 2015,
www.gallup.com/poll/188096/democratic-republican-identification-near-historical-lows.aspx

Democrats account for 29%
Republicans 26%
Independents 42%

Trump cannot afford to alienate the independent voters. He needs to more of them to vote for him or he's done. Some of the stuff he is saying has me questioning whether I can vote for him. I would rather not vote than to vote for someone I cannot trust for President. At this point I don't trust either candidate.

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by whit
According to this Gallup poll of voters in 2015,
www.gallup.com/poll/188096/democratic-republican-identification-near-historical-lows.aspx

Democrats account for 29%
Republicans 26%
Independents 42%

Trump cannot afford to alienate the independent voters. He needs to more of them to vote for him or he's done. Some of the stuff he is saying has me questioning whether I can vote for him. I would rather not vote than to vote for someone I cannot trust for President. At this point I don't trust either candidate.

Well, vote for the bitch and be happy!

Dave

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RickyD
Funny how he does that about the time Hillary is falling behind. Quite sporting of him.

Meeting of the minds. ^^^

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
whit,

When's the last time you voted for a president. I have not done that since Bush 1. The rest of the time I voted against the Democrat. Try it. You'll be happier putting Trump in than Hilary. Try to think about the courts and especially the Supreme Court that Hilary would stack with liberals.

Don't think the Republican Senate would stop her. They are not the least bit concerned about such things. They don't want to make waves.

Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This election has nothing to do with Dems vs Repubs, vs Ind . . . it is all about the 60% traditional American values vote and whether they are fed up with negro "slave reparation" fatigue, victimology, and the race baiting poverty pimps. Trump is smarter by half than anyone on this forum, the drive-by's and any politician and their traditional eviscerated advisers. Be a red blooded American and vote.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

297 members (300_savage, 1_deuce, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 31 invisible), 2,379 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,463
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.