Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Evidently he wanted a seat with more leg room............

http://www.infowars.com/video-musli...ht-beats-up-police-at-frankfurt-airport/

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
BP-B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Those "cops" were pussies. I'd think they'd have had enough by now. Pitiful.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes, they should have taken the opportunity to beat the livin' rat schitt out of him.

MM

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
He punked those cops pretty well. Don't know if they tasered him or he just decided to quit while he was ahead at the end. Those cops definitely need some training in hand to hand combat.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by atomchaser
He punked those cops pretty well. Don't know if they tasered him or he just decided to quit while he was ahead at the end. Those cops definitely need some training in hand to hand combat.

He sure didn't act like he was Tasered. He broke his own fall to the floor.
I believe that he figured that by playing 'possum he could avoid getting the crap beat out of him by the backup that was about to arrive. I've had two violent subject do exactly that.

You won't see the German police get better hand-to-hand combat training. What you see is what you get and will get. These were German Federal Cops, thereby under the direction of Merkel and the rest of the "progressive liberals" in charge of Europe.
You know, a "kinder, gentler" law enforcement.

One just like the anti-cops here are pushing for and will achieve.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They should have beat him within an inch of his life with their night sticks. and smacked his burka wearing slut on her head.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by atomchaser

He sure didn't act like he was Tasered. He broke his own fall to the floor.
I believe that he figured that by playing 'possum he could avoid getting the crap beat out of him by the backup that was about to arrive. I've had two violent subject do exactly that.

You won't see the German police get better hand-to-hand combat training. What you see is what you get and will get. These were German Federal Cops, thereby under the direction of Merkel and the rest of the "progressive liberals" in charge of Europe.
You know, a "kinder, gentler" law enforcement.

One just like the anti-cops here are pushing for and will achieve.

Ed

He wasn't tasered. That dude used the Vulcan Nerve Pinch on him. Works every time.

[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Yes, they should have taken the opportunity to be the livin' rat schitt out of him.

MM

I never noticed them Polizei being bashful about beating the chit out of Americans when I was there back in the mid 80's. Especially lippy black ones...........

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
... looks like losing two wars leaves little behind in the way of fighting genetics.
I'm going to start claiming a Mexican heritage after that gay parade.

.... like tears in the rain
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
My brother was over in Frankfurt for 2 years in the early seventies, in the Army.
Back then the Polizei had no qualms about beating the hell out of an unruly civilian or GI.
In fact the GIs had a saying, "Polizei don't f*** around."

One day my brother was at the big train station in Frankfurt.
A big black GI was in there arguing with his black girlfriend.
Just like he would do on any occasion, being who he was, he slapped her.
A little Polizei, about 5 inches shorter than the GI, walked up.
Now, the GI, of course, didn't speak German.
And the cop didn't speak Ebonics.

The little Polizei walked right up to the big GI and waved his index finger back and forth in the guy's face, to say, "Don't do that again."

The big GI turned and, just like he would do on any occasion, he slapped the girl again.
The little Polizei whipped out his Walther and slapped the GI right across the temple with the pistol.
The GI was down, and out!

Little Kraut cop called on his radio, in a minute the ambulance showed up and hauled off the unconscious black GI.

Polizei don't f*** around.

Last edited by simonkenton7; 07/27/16.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why beat him into an inch of his life?
Do we know what started this?
He laid down and gave up.
Only a puzzy would continue to beat a down man unless there were extreme circumstances.
Go join a BLM riot if you enjoy that shiet.

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
710 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 74 invisible), 3,064 guests, and 1,412 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,679
Posts18,399,604
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.