Print Thread
Hop To
#11335172 07/27/16
M
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
Could you send Teddy Roosevelt back for a year?
I believe he could, and would, resolve this Muslim problem in that amount of time.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Or George Patton.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Andrew Jackson stomped them the last time.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Even Ronald Ray-gun!

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Charles Martel also killed one or two...

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If you want some interesting reading look up Black Jack Pershing and the way he delt with the Moro's in the Philippines.

Total ass kicking all the way down to having a firing squad and they all dipped their bullets in pig blood. The muzzies were buried in a trench among with the pig guts and pigs. He let one muzzie go to tell the others... End of problem for many years!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Everybody wants somebody else to solve things for them.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Snyper

I don't have a position of power, nor do I have a muslim standing in front of me.

LOL
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by CraigD
If you want some interesting reading look up Black Jack Pershing and the way he delt with the Moro's in the Philippines.

Total ass kicking all the way down to having a firing squad and they all dipped their bullets in pig blood. The muzzies were buried in a trench among with the pig guts and pigs. He let one muzzie go to tell the others... End of problem for many years!

That's been my position for years except I'd put pig blls on their mouths first!

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
M
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
Sew a piece of bacon in their mouths, before you bury them with (feral) pig pieces.
(Wouldn't want to waste a full slice of delicious pork)

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Snyper

I've NEVER heard of a one-man-war succeeding.
Battles, yes - wars, no. Methinks we're overdue for another crusade, done right.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Waterboarding them with pig urine comes to mind as being an appropriate way of dealing with muzzie terrorists. Slitting their throats with a sharpened pig's phallic bone and letting them bleed to death slowly might give some of them something to think about.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Waterboarding them with pig urine comes to mind as being an appropriate way of dealing with muzzie terrorists. Slitting their throats with a sharpened pig's phallic bone and letting them bleed to death slowly might give some of them something to think about.

From a pragmatic stand point very little has actually worked when dealing with the fanatical Muslim.

Algiers in modern times was about it; but the international backlash sank the French victory.

My great grandfather came back from the tussle in the P.I. He was a Marine Corps officer. He ended up a suicide. Not certain as to all the contributing factors.

I think it was the first Crusade where the Crusaders actually ate some dead Muslems and the tale of cannibalism spread and caused some fear.

http://www.historychannel.com.au/this-day-in-history/crusaders-become-cannibals/

Everything about dealing with muzzies is gruesome.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Charles Martel also killed one or two...

I recently discovered him in my family tree. I knew I came by my dislike of Muslims honestly.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Sew a piece of bacon in their mouths, before you bury them with (feral) pig pieces.

Why not just feed them to the pigs? And shut thefuck up about it?

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Teddy Roosevelt was bit of a progressive, despite some of his more admirable traits.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kciH
Teddy Roosevelt was bit of a progressive, despite some of his more admirable traits.
What Roosevelt did exceptionally well was show how a 3d party can throw an election to the opposition. He lost the nomination to Taft. He then formed the Progressive party (nicknamed Bull Moose). Taft would have won easily but the 3d party won 8 states that would have gone to Taft and gave Democrat Woodrow Wilson an electoral landslide. It also cost the Reps both houses of congress by splitting the conservative vote across the country.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by mark shubert

Why not just feed them to the pigs? And shut thefuck up about it?

Mr. Wu[Deadwood] would know what to do with em'. whistle

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why Y'all being so mean to pigs! smile smile smile

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
What Roosevelt did exceptionally well was show how a 3d party can throw an election to the opposition. He lost the nomination to Taft. He then formed the Progressive party (nicknamed Bull Moose). Taft would have won easily but the 3d party won 8 states that would have gone to Taft and gave Democrat Woodrow Wilson an electoral landslide. It also cost the Reps both houses of congress by splitting the conservative vote across the country.

Very true, and Wilson was a real POS. As an aside, based on his picture, it looks like John Kerry may be some sort of bastid offspring of Wilson.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1973cb450, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 68 invisible), 2,938 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,257
Posts18,467,069
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.