M
Double bounce...

[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ah yes . . . the double bounce!

[Linked Image]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Finally!!!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by whit
According to this Gallup poll of voters in 2015,
www.gallup.com/poll/188096/democratic-republican-identification-near-historical-lows.aspx

Democrats account for 29%
Republicans 26%
Independents 42%

Trump cannot afford to alienate the independent voters. He needs to more of them to vote for him or he's done. Some of the stuff he is saying has me questioning whether I can vote for him. I would rather not vote than to vote for someone I cannot trust for President. At this point I don't trust either candidate.

I have little to no respect for someone who does not vote. I have voted many time when I was not thrilled with mu choices but not voting at all is stupid beyond words.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump had a great opportunity this week to blow up Hitleryand the dog & pony show -- he could have pointed how the battle on the republican side was a true democracy and how the DNC merely selected her and plotted with her campaign and the media to rig her nomination. Instead, he invited Russia to hack Hillary again... He could be up by 20 points if he wasn't such a dooshbag.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by irfubar

Ya kinda like Romney the last go around? crazy

The last thing Trump needs to do is shut up and listen to advisers!

You are thinking like a lib.

Bingo !

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I seriously can't believe that there's a conservative alive that doesn't like Trump. I can understand republicans not liking him but not conservatives. What did Trump or those close to him say during the convention that isn't to like or admire?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Ringman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
AcesNeights,

I'm all in for Trump, but you need to step back and take another look. Trump is not a Conservative in the least. He is an almost converted New York Liberal. Based on his court picks, he is my hero.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I seriously can't believe that there's a conservative alive that doesn't like Trump. I can understand republicans not liking him but not conservatives. What did Trump or those close to him say during the convention that isn't to like or admire?

His core beliefs are fine. The problem with Trump is that sometimes he needs to STFU. He is winning. All he needs to do is shut up and let the democrats do their own self destructing. There are lots of issues where he is clueless. And truthfully that is OK. That is why presidents have cabinets and advisors.

But every time he starts running his mouth about topics before he knows the facts it hurts him and his credibility. He really screwed up today with his press conference. The Republicans need to hire Gingrich as his personal assistant to advise him on when to speak his mind and when to shut up.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Over 12 months.

Everybody keeps insisting Trump doesn't know what he's doing.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Over 12 months.

Everybody keeps insisting Trump doesn't know what he's doing.

Dave

If he knew what he was doing he would have a beautiful wife and had made a lot of money.

Oh wait...

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Trump isn't a conservative or liberal. He is a pragmatist. He wants America to be great again, literally. That explains a lot about him and why some of his ideas have changed over time and why he has gotten more conservative as he ages. Liberal ideas seldom work, so as a pragmatist, he disregards them. On the other hand, as a pragmatist and not a dyed in the wool conservative he is not as quick to completely discount some liberal proposals as some of you would like.

For instance, the idea of an AWB sounded decent to him. After figuring out that it is worthless and accomplishes nothing in the way of crime prevention, he is against it. He is different than the liberal who wants it regardless of the facts and the conservative who is ideologically opposed to it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ringman
I am a Trump supporter all the way. At the same time I am convinced he needs to leave the past in the past and constantly hammer about the courts, including most importantly the Supreme Court.

Agreed. Too many people don't seem understand that any Hitlery judicial appointments will poison everything for 20-50 years.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The unorthodox methods of Trump will keep them off their normal "game".
Wikileaks will provide many sleepless nights for the Dems as the trickle of emails will give them bad dreams.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
How can Trump make the mistake of saying Tim Kaine is from NJ? He does this too often. Starts to say something and his facts are way off. In my mind, he is only one step above crooked politicians and lawyers. Also, he uses lawyers too much to get his corporations out of hot water. If he is shady in business, he will run the country the same way. I
will not vote for Hillary but might vote for the Libertarian or Green candidate. Still have time to decide.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How can Trump make the mistake of saying Tim Kaine is from NJ? He does this too often. Starts to say something and his facts are way off. In my mind, he is only one step above crooked politicians and lawyers. Also, he uses lawyers too much to get his corporations out of hot water. If he is shady in business, he will run the country the same way. I
will not vote for Hillary but might vote for the Libertarian or Green candidate. Still have time to decide.

What's the friggin difference? Save a step and vote for Hillary. No need to play mind games in an effort to convince yourself that the outcome has any significant difference.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Mahatma Gandhi is an excellent write in choice for you.

Ringman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
whit,

Or you could be adult and think about your kids and grandkids and vote for who at least says they will put good judges on the courts.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Scott F
I have little to no respect for someone who does not vote. I have voted many time when I was not thrilled with mu choices but not voting at all is stupid beyond words.

Voting is a sacred right. People died for it to build a nation where every man and woman has a voice. Different races were given the right for full representation and yes, when you vote you have a right to complain since you tried to make a change in the system with a collective body of other voters.

Not voting though allows someone to complain as well, whether we think they have grounds or not. By people voting in politicians who we let make things worse, the non-voter can say that he didn't create this problem by abstaining and that it is our fault and we deserve what we get.

The non-voter can point the finger at those who do vote for getting us to this point since they had no hand in bringing disastrous policies and was more an observer than actor in politics.

I agree that voting is important, and should be something all voters do. Not voting for me is optional, our country has allowed people not to vote and doesn't punish them for not doing so. In 2012, the total number of Americans who voted in the 2012 Presidential election was 126,144,000. That is about 1/3 of the entire country.

2/3s of the nation choose not to vote, which is a good or bad thing.

Of that 126,144,000, we are almost split 50/50 in the vote. Obama won in 2008 by a 7% margin, 52% - 45%. Who knows how this election will turn out. There may be more voters in history because of Trump's populism or Hillary's croynism.

We'll see!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by coyote268
4agr, gfy, I want to see him win in the worst way but guys like you and mag sure don't make it easy on us with your hateful slander against us just because we are Californians. I am 79 and have always voted Republican and I might add I have voted in every election since I was able to. I am commenting on what I think he needs to do to to win especially swing voters. Is that so wrong for you and your buddy to slander me?

you had better take a vacation before Nov. because when Trump wins you won't be able to get out of your commie state after moonbeam builds the wall around it

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

362 members (160user, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 32 invisible), 1,579 guests, and 994 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,225
Posts18,447,665
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.