Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
If there was any doubt, there shouldn't be any longer. The Dema have made it clear tonight that they are coming after all of them. This is a turning point. This is the first time that I can remember that they have been so open and honest about what they intend to do, with very little of the normal conciliatory language.

If you can't bring yourself to vote for Trump now, you just don't care about your guns very much.

GB1

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I hope they start going door to door tonight to confiscate them. It would be my opportunity to show them some good ol southern hospitality.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
There never has been any doubt that the Dems are focused and committed to rendering the 2A as impudent as can be. Ultimately they will argue that we might as well repeal the 2A cause no one can own or buy them anymore. They will also succeed on creating a hefty tax for ammo.
In reality, its not about "safety" its about CONTROL of the lives and destiny of the people.
We are very close to losing this and much more.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yep, and they are only advocates for gun control (banning) in nations predominantly populated by goyim. In Israel, they advocate the common carry of firearms by their own kind.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think that is a hard sell because gun sales are historic highs. People are voting for guns by buying them. Seems like an uphill battle. A distraction once again. Dems are afraid to say the words criminal and justice.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
All gun owners at a minimum should vote to keep their rights. So many people don't believe the democrats really want to take their guns maybe enough will wake up now to make a difference.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
They are all there tonight, Hillary, Obama, Biden. Unusual to have them all in the same place at the same time.

Guess Ryan is third in succession and at a different location.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Hillary said she wants to look into the Australian method of confiscation.
This is why they want universal background checks--- defacto registration.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
IMHO, the gun thing doesn't sell as well as they would like among their own, it may sell at the convention, but I don't think that the rural DEM Mn, PA and the like will buy it. If I were them and thought as they did, I wouldn't push it out in the open!!!

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I think they now believe that there is enough support for some form of gun control, that they are now pushing it front and center. They are actually running on it. It is one of the main reasons this is such a critical election.

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cv540
They are all there tonight, Hillary, Obama, Biden. Unusual to have them all in the same place at the same time.

Nope John Kerry out telling people refrigerators are bad

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by muffin
IMHO, the gun thing doesn't sell as well as they would like among their own, it may sell at the convention, but I don't think that the rural DEM Mn, PA and the like will buy it. If I were them and thought as they did, I wouldn't push it out in the open!!!

Unfortunately the rural dems in PA don't realize these ain't their great grandpappy's dems.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
With the dumpster fire chitstorm they've already created, openly going after guns is only going to alienate more, another good move chitlery, good thing for us that bitch is so bright.

Trump Won!
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
yep, totally gonna pee my panties and vote for Trump now. Somebody remind me what it was we were afraid of when we voted for Romney and McCain and....

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Democrats who hunt and have guns can be easily sold on "common sense gun laws". Many don't realize its a TRAP! They demonize the black rifles as it is an easier "sell". Once that is done, they will move toward all semi-autos. And so they slowly pick off what is left until the 2A in rendered useless.

Yet the carnage in the large metropolitan cities goes unmentioned.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S

Nope. John Kerry falls behind Paul Ryan and Orrin Hatch. For John Kerry to become President, Barack 0bama, Joe Biden, Paul Ryan, and Orrin Hatch would all have to die or be incapacitated, and their replacements not appointed and confirmed.

This is a list of the current Presidential line of succession, as specified by the United States Constitution and the Presidential Succession Act of 1947 as subsequently amended to include newly created cabinet offices. The succession follows the order of Vice President, Speaker of the House, President pro tempore of the Senate, and the cabinet, which currently has fifteen members, beginning with the Secretary of State.

1 Vice President Joe Biden (D)
2 Speaker of the House of Representatives Paul Ryan (R)
3 President pro tempore of the Senate Orrin Hatch (R)
4 Secretary of State John Kerry (D)
5 Secretary of the Treasury Jack Lew (D)
6 Secretary of Defense Ash Carter (D)
7 Attorney General Loretta Lynch (D)
— Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell (D) (acquired U.S. citizenship by naturalization and thus ineligible for the Presidency.)
8 Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack (D)
9 Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker (D)
10 Secretary of Labor Thomas Perez (D)
11 Secretary of Health and Human Services Sylvia Mathews Burwell (D)
12 Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julián Castro (D)
13 Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx (D)
14 Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz (D)
15 Secretary of Education John King (D)
16 Secretary of Veterans Affairs Bob McDonald (R)
17 Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson (D)

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For 17 to come to the front, he would have to have been doing a really chitty job.

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
yep, totally gonna pee my panties and vote for Trump now. Somebody remind me what it was we were afraid of when we voted for Romney and McCain and....

You should wear "Depends" over your TWAT, then you can "Totally" pee yourself all you want..

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
Originally Posted by 79S

Nope. John Kerry falls behind Paul Ryan and Orrin Hatch. For John Kerry to become President, Barack 0bama, Joe Biden, Paul Ryan, and Orrin Hatch would all have to die or be incapacitated, and their replacements not appointed and confirmed.

This is a list of the current Presidential line of succession, as specified by the United States Constitution and the Presidential Succession Act of 1947 as subsequently amended to include newly created cabinet offices. The succession follows the order of Vice President, Speaker of the House, President pro tempore of the Senate, and the cabinet, which currently has fifteen members, beginning with the Secretary of State.

1 Vice President Joe Biden (D)
2 Speaker of the House of Representatives Paul Ryan (R)
3 President pro tempore of the Senate Orrin Hatch (R)
4 Secretary of State John Kerry (D)
5 Secretary of the Treasury Jack Lew (D)
6 Secretary of Defense Ash Carter (D)
7 Attorney General Loretta Lynch (D)
— Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell (D) (acquired U.S. citizenship by naturalization and thus ineligible for the Presidency.)
8 Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack (D)
9 Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker (D)
10 Secretary of Labor Thomas Perez (D)
11 Secretary of Health and Human Services Sylvia Mathews Burwell (D)
12 Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julián Castro (D)
13 Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx (D)
14 Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz (D)
15 Secretary of Education John King (D)
16 Secretary of Veterans Affairs Bob McDonald (R)
17 Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson (D)

You are correct! For some reason I thought Secretary of State...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
They smell blood and are circling. The blood they smell is Scalia's. They have never been closer than now...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (06hunter59, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 54 invisible), 2,947 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,347
Posts18,468,824
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.