Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It is 12 minutes. But the teachable moment here is the anger and rage to attack anything not in line with the ghetto crowd. This isn't a task for justice, but a march to Marxism.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

BP-B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Yes, the angry ill-educated prosecutor has no concept of justice - only revenge.
Obviously she has no sense of criminal charging methodology and stands a good chance for upward mobility in a Clinton Administration.
Criticizing the justice system, she is showing her utter ignorance and has a law degree for the wrong reason.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 07/27/16.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
She is a brainwashed, PC, racist fool.

She has had her head handed to her on a platter by the justice system, and by a black judge who acquitted the cops!

Now she is so brainwashed and stupid, she comes out to condemn the entire justice system.
If we really had justice, she would be the one indicted next week. Think of how she ruined the lives of those six good officers who, we now know, were not guilty.

And who is the white genius with the beard, and coat and tie standing behind her. What kind of brainwashed lib he must be. Another PC lib fool.

This lady, with her anger and her well-spoken racism, reminds me of Michelle Obama.

Last edited by simonkenton7; 07/27/16.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I saw this "news conference" on the TV news today. I sat, in awe, as she spoke.

These are the words of a true racist, just like our POTUS.

donsm70

Life Member...Safari Club International
Life Member...Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Life Member...Keystone Country Elk Alliance
Life Member...National Rifle Association
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
The Klan with a tan. Boo-Hoo little prosecutor-girl
throwing a c h i m p-out temper tantrum.

Last edited by poboy; 07/27/16.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Yes, the angry ill-educated prosecutor has no concept of justice - only revenge.
Obviously she has no sense of criminal charging methodology and stands a good chance for upward mobility in a Clinton Administration.
Criticizing the justice system, she is showing her utter ignorance and has a law degree for the wrong reason.

For those of you who are not supporting Trump,

Meet your next Attorney General.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Hopefully they will crack that bitch with corruption charges before it's all over, I never lost anything in b-more anyway!

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by poboy
The Klan with a tan. Boo-Hoo little prosecutor-girl
throwing a c h i m p-out temper tantrum.

Ya, and look at the white moon man apologist to her right rear shocked, what a fuggin pussy.

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am impressed by her security team member watching out from attacks from those housing units. Doesn't seem to trust the community.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I feel no compulsion to go to any city. Ever. For any reason, even medical treatment. I'd rather die at home.

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
She is a brainwashed, PC, racist fool.

She has had her head handed to her on a platter by the justice system, and by a black judge who acquitted the cops!

Now she is so brainwashed and stupid, she comes out to condemn the entire justice system.
If we really had justice, she would be the one indicted next week. Think of how she ruined the lives of those six good officers who, we now know, were not guilty.

And who is the white genius with the beard, and coat and tie standing behind her. What kind of brainwashed lib he must be. Another PC lib fool.

This lady, with her anger and her well-spoken racism, reminds me of Michelle Obama.

Probably lose her ability to practice law, just like Magilla, too.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've never been closer to the MD border than about 50 miles and I can promise I'll never be that close again.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Baltimore is like Africa, except utilities work.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Probably got her job based on race/gender, not real qualifications.

Sometimes things just work out.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
She IS a N i gg er C u nt, when someone wants a definition of those 2 words they only need to see her.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Problem is, our higher education systems are churning these out like ice cream. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My take is that Mosby and her family/friends are shoring up their voting base. This is, for them, about big money, and big power. I wonder what her real dedication is to what she is saying, other than keeping herself and her family in power, gives them access to millions of dollars in tax payer money.
I believe it's as simple as that.

Sam......

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The woman in the Jets hat looks to be stoned out of her gourd.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Watch it without sound.
Kinda funny.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
evidently to liberals, using the Courts to further a political agenda is what the legal system is for.
Note the comments:
http://www.oann.com/baltimore-prosecutor-vows-to-fight-on-after-freddie-gray-case-defeat/

July 27, 2016

By Scott Malone and Ian Simpson

(Reuters) – Baltimore prosecutor Marilyn Mosby strutted into the national spotlight last year when she filed criminal charges against six officers tied to Freddie Gray’s death in police custody just days after the alleged crime.

On Wednesday, after losing the first four trials, she gave up on the case. Such a high-profile failure would be a heavy blow for the career of any prosecutor, but Mosby’s quick action has earned her significant support in the majority black city of 620,000 people, legal experts and civil-rights activists said.

“She did what she had to do,” said Tessa Hill-Aston, president of the Baltimore City branch of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. “Because she brought these charges, we have some changes in Baltimore.”

Hill-Aston noted that since the charges, Baltimore police started to issue officers body cameras and install cameras inside police transport vans like the one where Gray, 25, sustained his fatal injuries while restrained by handcuffs but not a seatbelt.

“All these things would have taken years to happen. But because of her, we have had more rapid movement,” Hill-Aston said.

Gray’s case was one in a long series of high-profile deaths of black men at the hands of police over the past two years, which stirred a national debate on race and justice and fueled the rise of the Black Lives Matter movement.

Mosby, who is black, was a little more than four months into her role as state’s attorney for Baltimore City in April 2015 when she charged the officers four days after the city exploded in a day of rioting and arson following Gray’s funeral.

In an editorial published shortly after Wednesday’s announcement, the Baltimore Sun newspaper praised Mosby for both her decisions, saying the move to bring the charges helped cool tempers and bring an end to the violence.

“The process of these trials has helped rather than hurt the cause of repairing the rift between the police and the community,” the newspaper wrote in an unsigned editorial.

‘ACTED TOO QUICKLY’

But legal experts said Mosby may have botched the case by moving too quickly. Grand juries in New York and Ferguson, Missouri, by way of comparison, reviewed evidence of similarly controversial deaths for weeks before ultimately deciding not to bring criminal charges.

“She acted too quickly,” said David Weinstein, a former state and federal prosecutor now in private practice in Florida. “She didn’t take the time that was necessary to conduct an investigation in a case like this.”

Mosby, 36, whose husband Nick last year ran an unsuccessful campaign for mayor of Baltimore, blamed what she described as a shoddy police investigation for the failure of her cases. The head of the city’s police union rejected that claim, calling it “outrageous.”

Gray died of his injuries on April 19, 2015, a week after his arrest. That made the case less easy to prosecute than cases in which police shoot suspects, legal experts noted.

“This case was always a hard one to prove and certainly beyond a reasonable doubt,” said David Jaros, a law professor at the University of Baltimore who closely followed the trials.

“If ultimately Marilyn Mosby doesn’t pay a high political price for this, it may suggest that there are cases that state’s attorneys can take seriously and pursue, and we may see more in the future.”

Daniel Alonso, a former chief assistant district attorney in New York, agreed that Mosby’s decision to prosecute the officers was risky.

“Prosecutors come close to a dangerous line when they start promising justice to crowds,” Alonso said.

Mosby, in a fiery press conference on Wednesday in the neighborhood where Gray lived, and where he was arrested, vowed to fight on.

“I was elected the prosecutor,” Mosby said in her first public remarks on the case in more than a year, after a judge lifted a gag order that prevented lawyers from discussing it. “I signed up for this, and I can take it.”

Sam......

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
176 members (12344mag, 257robertsimp, 160user, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 2UP, 17 invisible), 1,847 guests, and 857 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,783
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.