Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
HE112 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Glad to see .22 rim fire prices and supply getting better. I have also been seeing Winchester and CCI available at most Walmarts here in Austin as well, but limited.

Waiting to see if CCI Blazer bulk becomes available again, that is what I prefer, not around in town at this time. Most places have smaller selection and only 2-3 brands on their shelves, and the cost is still on the high side. Figure it will get better when the [bleep] is out of the White House, but with him only there for a few months and legislatively neutered, the ammo prices and supply should get better than it has been.

Anyone know if CCI Blazer bulk will come back? How are things in your neck of the woods?

GB1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Just heard from another site that the Tualatin Cabela's is pretty much stocked up on 22lr. For any of you Oregon guys out there. Bout damn time...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I have not seen 22lr in the local wallymart in years. I think they are waging a private "limit their ammo" campaign. The local gun stores do have some. Everybody says it is not due to Obama. I say otherwise.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Our Walmart has a great stock of CCI 22CB shorts and longs, but nothing else. Something they never had when supply was good. The clerk did tell me that the usual resellers weren't showing up like they use too, so I guess they are getting supplies elsewhere.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost....
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
In up state NY 22 ammo is readily available but you will have to look more in the smaller Shops, it is available in the big box stores but generally with less regularity .
I've also noticed the limits seem to have been eased or lifted all together .

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
At a Field and Stream the other day, the clerk said bring your truck around back and I can give you more than you probably want. Had a buy one get the second half off sale going on.

Saw a good bit of CCI varieties, Ely target, Federal and some bulk packs. Winchester I think.

Last edited by battue; 07/30/16.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I quit buying .22s locally altogether. Anything I want can be found online with a little diligence and the gas and time I save more than makes up for shipping costs. I don't have to settle for what's on the shelf and when I buy a brick or two, all the boxes will be the same lot. The prices I pay for good ammo are reasonable, I think. Most bulk ammo has been disappointing accuracy-wise and has given me numerous FTFs, so I don't waste my time or money on it.

A number of LGSs around here only keep .22s around as a courtesy, similar to the meager stocks of reloading components they stock. The one store that has a good variety charges prices that have to be seen to be believed, almost $10 for a box of Blazers a couple of years back.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Saw my first Win Power Points in years the other day. Priced at $50 a brick. Double what my last purchase was, so I passed.

1Minute
M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
1minute,

From all the reports I've heard the Power Points showing up now are NOT the same as the Power Points so many of us had such great luck with before the panic/shortage. Everybody I've heard from who tried the recent stuff says it doesn't shoot nearly as well as the older PP's.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Seems the availability is better, at least it is on the shelf. Prices are for the most part still high. Mostly off brand HV and expensive target stuff. CCI Wincester Federal not really found often.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Local Wal-Mart has been getting some Fed Auto Match in regularly. Wheeling Cabela's has shelfs full of many different brands. Bulk and target. Prices are still much higher than a few years ago. If you can offset the cost with coupons or points it's tolerable.

22 Mag is still hard to get and HIGH. Boxes of Rem 33g on the shelf for $24. Hope to see Hornadys back soon.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mule Deer:
From all the reports I've heard the Power Points showing up now are NOT the same as the Power Points so many of us had such great luck with before the panic/shortage. Everybody I've heard from who tried the recent stuff says it doesn't shoot nearly as well as the older PP's.

Can't prove it by me. I'm still well stocked and will refuse to resupply at twice the historic prices.

1Minute
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Walmart this afternoon had just put out a case of CCI 22LR, in paper boxes of 50. Limit 3 boxes at $3.47 / box. First time I've seen anything other than Federal match, or CCI 22CB stuff,or an occasional 22 shotshell box, in at least 2 years. The clerk said he hasn't seen the guys that buy it for resale in awhile, so supply must be getting better. Good thing too, I'm down to about 25000 rounds in my pre-shortage stash.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ring3
Local Wal-Mart has been getting some Fed Auto Match in regularly. Wheeling Cabela's has shelfs full of many different brands. Bulk and target. Prices are still much higher than a few years ago. If you can offset the cost with coupons or points it's tolerable.

22 Mag is still hard to get and HIGH. Boxes of Rem 33g on the shelf for $24. Hope to see Hornadys back soon.

$24! Dang. That's about what Prvi .22 Hornet goes for. Fiocchi .223s loaded with VMaxes can be had for less, often with free shipping. Glad I gave up the .22 Mag habit.

What fresh Hell is this?
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
You can shoot 17 hmr cheaper than that

Tater
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
S
If you think the last shortage was bad, wait until (God Forbid) Over-the-Hillary gets elected President. You ain't seen nothin' yet! I have plenty of .22LR. Now I concentrate on Powder/primers and bullets.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
If you think the last shortage was bad, wait until (God Forbid) Over-the-Hillary gets elected President. You ain't seen nothin' yet! I have plenty of .22LR. Now I concentrate on Powder/primers and bullets.

We've been reading the same books.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pseshooter300
You can shoot 17 hmr cheaper than that

That's true, but the Hummer suffers from the same problem as the .22 Mag: too hot for edible small game, and a little light for yotes. Plus, when the .22CFs are all empty, I can fill them up again real cheaply and the busy work keeps me out of titty bars. It's pretty easy to turn either the Hornet or the .223 into a squirrel and rabbit rifle at the loading bench.

I wish I'd had a Hummer back when I was shooting starlings by the barrel-full. I bet it woulda really made them go POP!

Last edited by Pappy348; 08/01/16.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just ordered 500 HP Mini-Mags. They're not the best in my favorite rifle, but do well in pretty much everything, always go bang, and are proven small game killers. I buy them whenever I see them as long as the price is normal.

What fresh Hell is this?
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Just ordered 500 HP Mini-Mags. They're not the best in my favorite rifle, but do well in pretty much everything, always go bang, and are proven small game killers. I buy them whenever I see them as long as the price is normal.

That's pretty much my opinion of them. Not the best in any rifle, but reliable, and way better than most of the non-match loads. (I try to keep a bunch on hand always). I buy bulk stuff to plink with, but keep the CCIs for hunting.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
CCI Mini Mag HP and Winchester Power Points are the most accurate of all "Non Match" ammo in my Marlin.

Went in a shop today and he has quite a bit of 22 ammo, some of it is "Tactical" labeled, not sure what that means or if it is just a sales ploy in todays "Tac' crazy world or has a cleaner burning shell.

Packs of 100 CCI HPs and Browning BPR for $11.99 each. May go back tommorow and grab a couple hundred CCI and maybe a few boxes of the Remington Thunderbolt for the wife and kid to plink with.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1minute
Mule Deer:

Can't prove it by me. I'm still well stocked and will refuse to resupply at twice the historic prices.

Wish I had some of those old silver box Power Points. Also wish I would have stocked up on a couple thousand more Yellow Jackets before the price blew up.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 08/06/16.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Well, here is my take on the 22 rimfire situation - you better pay the price if you can find it. If Trump sticks his foot in his mouth a couple of more times then Hillery is a shoe-in and you will be lucky to find it at any price. She has already said that she will be more anti-2nd Amendment than Obama is.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

H
HE112 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Exactly Drover...this thought has crossed my mind the last few weeks, have been waiting for the bulk CCI Blazer to come back, but have not been seeing it in the 500 rd. boxes. May have to go out and get the next best stuff, unfortunately around here it is often the Aguilla Mexican stuff.

M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
I've had excellent results with the "Aguila Mexican stuff," along with Armscor hollow-points made in the Phillipines, which outshoots Blazers in several of our .22 rimfires.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
I've had excellent results with the "Aguila Mexican stuff," along with Armscor hollow-points made in the Phillipines, which outshoots Blazers in several of our .22 rimfires.

I have had the same results with both of them also. The Armscor hollow-points hit very hard, have more than adequate accuracy, and they work extremely well on ground squirrels.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Originally Posted by 1minute
Mule Deer:

Wish I had some of those old silver box Power Points. Also wish I would have stocked up on a couple thousand more Yellow Jackets before the price blew up.

[Linked Image]

Amen. I love those old yellow jackets.

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Haven't seen yellow jackets for a coon's age.
The Armscor 36 gr subsonic HP's are very good, Aquila super extra or whatever it's called is as good as mini mags.

"do not duplicate"
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Thats good to hear. I bought a couple bricks of Armscor yesterday in Havre Mt. 54 bucks a brick........

Oh, well. Last time I saw .22 ammo in Havre was about 6 years ago.

It was the Remington Golden Bullets in the Bucket.

I bought two, GARBAGE!

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
You can often (maybe even usually) buy rimfire ammo cheaper off the Internet these days. Add in the gas expended to search several stores and it gets better yet, even after paying for the shipping.

Am expecting some rimfire ammo today that, with shipping, cost 2/3 the price I've seen on any of the same stuff in local stores. And it's delivered right to my front door.

John Steinbeck
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Thats good to hear. I bought a couple bricks of Armscor yesterday in Havre Mt. 54 bucks a brick........

I bought two, GARBAGE!

Stopped at Bing and Bobs and no visit?

Shame on you.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I bought two, GARBAGE!

Worst shooting ammo I have ever fed my Marlin 25. 3-4" groups at 25 yards.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Swung in the local store today and bought 200 Mini-Mags and a box of 50 Federal 38 grain HPs.

I will see how the Federals shoot and if I like them I may buy a couple bricks from him.

$38 a brick for the Federals.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can often (maybe even usually) buy rimfire ammo cheaper off the Internet these days. Add in the gas expended to search several stores and it gets better yet, even after paying for the shipping.

Am expecting some rimfire ammo today that, with shipping, cost 2/3 the price I've seen on any of the same stuff in local stores. And it's delivered right to my front door.

What, and give up a perfectly good reason to piss and moan?

Perish the thought! grin

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Went in a shop today and he has quite a bit of 22 ammo, some of it is "Tactical" labeled, not sure what that means or if it is just a sales ploy in todays "Tac' crazy world or has a cleaner burning shell.

If you're talking about the CCI stuff it has a Semi-Wadcutter type shape that should feed better in the AR styled 22's.

It makes nice clean holes in game.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Love the Aguila stuff.

All of it.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

If you're talking about the CCI stuff it has a Semi-Wadcutter type shape that should feed better in the AR styled 22's.

It makes nice clean holes in game.

Travis

Had the CCi stuff and forget the brand but something labeled AR, may have been Winny.

M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
Travis,

Yeah, I haven't found any bad Aguila stuff yet, and have four different kinds of .22 LR on hand. Kind of like IPA: Some are a little better than others, but all work!

John Steinbeck
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
A local Walmart has had some CCI Stingers in stock the last few times I've been in there. They had Mini-Mags a couple of times last month. They've had CCI shorts and rat-shot in stock about every time I've checked for the past several months too but there's not much of a demand for those anyway.

Today when I asked the department clerk if that was all they had in stock she reached under the register counter and pulled out a 100 rd box of Winchester Super X, 1435 fps, 40 gr HP. She said that was the last one they had. I bought it.

I thought it a bit odd though that all the rest of the ammo except shotgun shells is kept locked up in a glass display case but this box of Winchester was laying under counter.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Wouldn't mind getting my hands on some Stingers. haven't seen any of those in several years.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Wouldn't mind getting my hands on some Stingers. haven't seen any of those in several years.

Might try checking your area Walmart stores. Ours has their's priced at (IIRC) $6.97 + tax so obviously a 500 rd 'brick' (if they have that many in stock) would be almost $70.00 plus sales tax.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And worth every penny if your gun shoots them well. The fragmenting version should be a killer-diller too, but the box I have doesn't group as well.

It's been a while, but Stingers are the only LR round I trust to take chucks cleanly with a chest shot. Others, including Yellow Jackets, have let them make it down their holes.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hit the West Palm gun show today for the first time after checking out the combat pistol match at Hollywood Gun Club.

Don't usually buy ammo at gun shows, but found these at what I thought were reasonable prices, given the current landscape. The CCI SV's were $50.00/500 as marked and the Aguila Super Extra's were $35.00/500. Both prices were for cash, sans tax.

[Linked Image]

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Pappy348
And worth every penny if your gun shoots them well. The fragmenting version should be a killer-diller too, but the box I have doesn't group as well.

It's been a while, but Stingers are the only LR round I trust to take chucks cleanly with a chest shot. Others, including Yellow Jackets, have let them make it down their holes.

Try the Aguila SuperMaximum ammo with the 30 gr. HP's.

Nasty, nasty, nasty stuff.

Travis

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i found some Stingers at academy the other day. they were pricey but i went ahead and bought them. it's just paper, afterall.

velocitors by cci is my choice. but what good is a choice if the display cabinet is empty?

der browning people seem to be offering a product very equivalent to velocitors, but i haven't verified it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
BassPro has Federal Auto Match for $19.99/box of 325.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Been to two Walmarts in the east Tx area and both had CCI MinMags and Stingers in stock. First time I have seen any in three years or more. Bought my three allowed boxes at both.

My Sig Mosquito will be happy! I really need to sell that gun, to finicky.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Cabela's in Tualatin has a bunch of 22LR in stock right now. I just bought a brick of the SK (Lapua) std's for my target grade 10-22...

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by local_dirt

That's not a bad deal. Gunshows here had them for $30-40.00 recently. One of the LGS is being stingy and still wanting $30.00 a box.. Needless to say, I won't buy any 22lr from that guy ever again..

BSA MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

That's not a bad deal. Gunshows here had them for $30-40.00 recently. One of the LGS is being stingy and still wanting $30.00 a box.. Needless to say, I won't buy any 22lr from that guy ever again..

bsa, it was a good deal. Cabelas and everyone else was $21.99/box and up. Only problem with BassPro was a 1 box limit. Will call them tomorrow and see if they've got any left.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

bsa, it was a good deal. Cabelas and everyone else was $21.99/box and up. Only problem with BassPro was a 1 box limit. Will call them tomorrow and see if they've got any left.

Back in mid-April a local Walmart had 325 round bulk packs of Fed Auto Match priced at $17.42 + 6% KY state sales tax. Haven't seen anymore of them in stock since though but they very well could have and sold them all before the next time we shopped there.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
I agree, the automatch at $19.99 is a great deal. I've never had any problems with them.

BSA MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, went back and picked up 2 more boxes of Federal Auto Match (met a "friend" there to buy the 2nd box) yesterday at BassPro after work.

Will call again today after i get off and see if any are left.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Automatch is my go to plinking ammo. 18-20 /325 around here.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Still picking up a box or 2 every day.. for now. Until sale goes away.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I did find federal 325 for $19 the other day and found the remington buckets for I think $96 at Cabelas they were 1400 rounds but that doest seem like a very good deal since the remington 550 boxes was $28 at a local store

Tater
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I bought 1/2 of my stash at the local Walmart over the years when things were on sale or when I saw something I wanted to try.

Since the mad rush, I haven't seen a single box of .22s at the same Walmart short of .22 shotshells.

This is going on what, 2-3 years now?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Never ever see any .22 at Walmarts around me.

For now, just keep picking up Auto Match for $19.99/box of 325 at BassPro near me.

So, until they make me stop, I'll keep doing that. At $21.19/box OTD with tax, that puts them at $.065/rd.

Pretty decent round for that price these days.

Actually cheaper than case price from a whole bunch of other places I just checked online a few minutes ago on ammoseek.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Dicks had the Auto Match for $25 bx--buy one get one for 1/2 price, no limit.
LGS have a 50yr in business sale last week--CCI Mini-Mags $7 bx of 100. Limit 5bx a day.
Stingers for $6.50

Coach

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
In the two years we've lived here I have never seen any .22 rimfire at the local Walmart. I was in there the other day and they had some, also some .17 HMR. Must be the local hoarders with connections ran out of money or storage space. I was at Gander Mt yesterday and they had lots of .22 rimfire, limit 10 boxes, except 550 2 or 4, don't remember.

I'd like to find some .22 mag and really like to find some .17 Mach II.

Mathew 22: 37-39

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Gus
i found some Stingers at academy the other day. they were pricey but i went ahead and bought them. it's just paper, afterall.

velocitors by cci is my choice. but what good is a choice if the display cabinet is empty?

I saw Velocitors at a LGS last Saturday - first time I had seen them in years. I bought one box of 50 for $8.99.

I made up for that this afternoon at the Academy Sports store that opened today. They had sent me a $10 coupon in the mail last week. I walked in the store with the coupon in my pocket and the loud mouthed 'greeter' hollered "WELCOME TO ACADEMY, SIR! WOULD YOU LIKE A SALE FLIER AND. $10 COUPON?!! Why yes, thank you! I bought the last box of Federal AutoMatch they had and took it to the car. Walked back in with my other coupon and bought a 300 pack of CCI 36 grain HP with it.

325 rounds Federal AutoMatch........$9.81 out the door
300 CCI 36 gr HP.............................$16.35 out the door

I considered walking in to the store a third time and trying for another coupon from the loudmouth at the front doors, but decided to be happy with the deal I got and leave some for other folks.

"There's no schadenfreude like Hillary Clinton schadenfreude."
- Tamara Keel
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Went in my local Walmart, and they had CCI Std Vel 50rd boxes for 3.49. I asked if there was a limit, lady called on radio and they said no. They had 4 bricks, so I told her I'd take them all. So she called back and said "he's gonna empty the counter" so another lady comes back, and says no - 2 box (of 50) limit on .22 ammo. Walked away, will never go back.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Last 3 days.

Day 1. 1000 rds Tac-22 $104.98 (Thanks, Cert)

Day 2. 1800 rds CCI AR Tactical $137.40

Day 3. 1000 rds CCI SV's $107.00

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I saw ammo at Gander Mountain and Scheels in Springfield, IL over the weekend. CCI Mini Mags, Federal AutoMatch, Winchester - all of it about 10 cents per round before tax. The kid at Gander Mountain told me I needed a Illinois hunting license to purchase ammo since I was from Missouri. I wasn't going to argue with him because the price was too high and I was not going to buy it anyway. I ended up speaking with a manager before I left the store and he knew the law and gave me the straight scoop. Still did not buy anything.

- Tamara Keel
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stopped by three different WalMarts (Indiana and Michigan) over the weekend and only found some 22 rat shot in one of them! No problem finding them at Field and Stream, Gander Mountain and local gun shops.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
LGS here has plenty at$5.00 or less per 50 rounds. Federal AutoMatch 325 bulk pack $19.95.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

screw it trying to buy local...

BS to standing in line with a limit of 100 rds.......

they can all KMA........online at Target Sports USA

$385 per 5K rd case....shipped.........IN STOCK !

http://www.targetsportsusa.com/aguila-superextra-ammo-22-lr-40-grain-hv-sp-p-3436.aspx

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by T LEE
LGS here has plenty at$5.00 or less per 50 rounds. Federal AutoMatch 325 bulk pack $19.95.

That's about what they're running here, T. ($19.99 at BassPro). Picked up another 325 pack after having my truck serviced today.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Amen to that. Yesterday, I ordered some steel shot loads and by adding 5 boxes (the limit) of CCI SV, I got free shipping.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
If you have a Murdoch's Ranch store nearby I just picked up a 300 rd box of CCI Mini-Mags for $19 and change. My local store had a huge supply of it. Might be worth looking into.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Just got back from the new Academy Sports store again. They have had Federal AutoMatch 325 packs on sale for $16.99 the past three days for their grand opening. They still had an end cap full of 22 ammo. I picked up 4 more boxes. Perhaps they starved other stores to keep this one stocked for the grand opening, I don't know. The situation has steadily improved around here in the last year or so. I have purchased 2625 rounds in the last two weeks, which is more than I have purchased in the last 3 1/2 years
I will declare an end to the shortage when I see it regularly on the shelf at Walmart.

- Tamara Keel
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Local Academy has plenty of mini-mags @ $7.99/100 and bulk pack federal for $39/ brick.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by tikkanut

screw it trying to buy local...

BS to standing in line with a limit of 100 rds.......

they can all KMA........online at Target Sports USA

$385 per 5K rd case....shipped.........IN STOCK !

http://www.targetsportsusa.com/aguila-superextra-ammo-22-lr-40-grain-hv-sp-p-3436.aspx

I ordered one of these. Aguila Super Extra is good ammo, works great in semi-autos. It shoots a little better than Federal Auto Match in my guns.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Good prices.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The local W-Ms have a variety of 22 LR ammo, but not evenly distributed between stores. Some stores have dozens of 500 count boxes of Remington for $25, so $0.05 per round, while other stores just a couple of miles away have bare shelves.

Cabela's and Scheel's have plenty of 22 LR ammo on their shelves, but the brands, styles, and size of boxes (50/100/325/500/etc.) change constantly. I could buy a couple thousand rounds every day if I wanted to, but I'm not 'cause I don't like horders and I think that it is unfair for the working guys who can only get to the stores after work and on weekends.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (21, Algotguns, 808outdoors, 1973cb450, ATC, 7 invisible), 1,434 guests, and 748 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,675
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.