Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by 6mm250
My kin people were slaves of the NAZIs during WWII , I wants my reprations too. Where do I go to collect ?

Mike
They lost so they owe nothing. We won and it seems that the winners are expected to pay for the sins of all the losers.

So , the white yankees gotta pay & the white southerners are off the hook ?

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
My kin people were slaves of the NAZIs during WWII , I wants my reprations too. Where do I go to collect ?

Mike
They lost so they owe nothing. We won and it seems that the winners are expected to pay for the sins of all the losers.

Mike

Unfortunately the white Yankees are the ones pushing the cause. Because they live in states that are 90% white.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Mike

Mike

Unfortunately the white Yankees are the ones pushing the cause. Because they live in states that are 90% white.

Well if the yankees want it so damn bad let them sumbitchs pay for it.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This is making Stevils man-Gina ache

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I have some Pesos I can send

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
The Indians are the people that got a a raw deal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hanco
The Indians are the people that got a a raw deal.

and yet there were others before us that also got a raw deal. we took this country from someone, so, we are just a link in the human chain of change. i don't deserve anything because my forbear's were whipped. the only thing i deserve is what i earn by my actions , no one else's, living or past.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
According to the CIA Factbook, the per capita GDP for Benin is $2100, for Nigeria it is $6100 and for Togo it is $1500. That averages out to about $3200 per person, per year.

The per capita GDP for the United States is $55,000.

Figuring a person lives an average life expectancy of 74 years, the net difference (NPV) in benefits between living in the United States and the three countries that contributed the most slaves to North America is $3,800,000 per person. This number comprehends an interest rate of ZERO, since Obama's pets at the Fed have driven ZIRP to juice up the economy.

By these calculations, Black Americans owe each non-Black American approximately $623,000 in reverse reparations to thank them for the greater opportunities (and health care system, roads, air conditioning etc.)

Just saying. Knives cut both ways.

I am a conservative with a lowercase "c".
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The problem wasn't so much slavery, as slavery was a way of life in the world in that era. It was the idiots in the south who enacted Jim Crowe laws that really screwed us over and gave us the issues we have today.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm just jealous I didn't think of it first...you know, with a 15% processing fee of course. You could make millions off of the dumb and guilty. All the while, the liberals will hail you as some kind of ahead of the curve hero. Oh, it's brilliant; wish I thought of it.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
What's the line from from Van Halen song. "Hot For Teacher". ? " I don't feel tardy". I don't feel guilty. At all

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Calvin
The problem wasn't so much slavery, as slavery was a way of life in the world in that era. It was the idiots in the south who enacted Jim Crowe laws that really screwed us over and gave us the issues we have today.

The problem is professional victims whining about past persecution, and liberals being stupid enough to buy into it. Most of our ancestors came to America because of persecution in one form or another.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
When I assist a black person who is having a problem and needs a little help, I do so not based on their skin color or any white guilt I'm suppose to have.

It's white liberals who have put this crap into their heads... ya know, we also call them DemocRATS.....

Anyone wants something for being black and their ancestors brought here against their will, I say we owe them a one way ticket back to Africa, to the schitthole nation of their choice... and they leave their American citizenship on the door step.

This BS never ends, but it is really amp'ing up now that their elitist Afro Prez second term is winding down...

but not to be heartless to their concerns...I think this song by Travis Tritt has a good solution for their concerns...

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1lessdog, 1234, 12344mag, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 2,378 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,665
Posts18,455,794
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.