-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Sheesh. How trivial can the media be, anyway?

Donald Trump eating fried chicken with fork sends Internet into meltdown
Published August 02, 2016FoxNews.com
Eating pizza with a fork is definitely unacceptable. But what about fried chicken? (AP)
The road to the White House is paved in food. And in the digital age, one culinary misstep can send you packing for good.

Just ask John Kasich who chowed down on a pizza in New York City with a knife and fork. Dining choices may also have folks questioning whether you’re really fit to lead the free world—like Mike Pence who just wanted to eat at Chili’s.

On Monday, Trump tweeted out a dinnertime snap as he was preparing to take off from Pennsylvania. The Republican presidential hopeful was enjoying a hearty meal from KFC—so far so good.

“Great afternoon in Ohio & a great evening in Pennsylvania - departing now. See you tomorrow Virginia!” Trump tweeted.
Great afternoon in Ohio & a great evening in Pennsylvania - departing now. See you tomorrow Virginia!
8:22 PM - 1 Aug 2016
14,981 14,981 Retweets 57,787 57,787 likes
But upon further inspection, it appeared the reality TV star and real estate mogul was tucking into that crispy, crunchy, greasy fried chicken with a knife and fork. Cue the Internet trolls.

Many railed against the Republican nominee for his choice of KFC over another fried chicken favorite, Popeyes:

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
RE: Determining the proper candidate by dinnerware preferences.

I liked the world before the internet when, although I knew there were some idiots in the world, I was blissfully unaware as to exactly how huge that number of idiots was.

Perhaps we should go to the Lilliputian model and make them walk tightropes.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
It shows just how desperate the Dems and media are trying to find something/anything on Trump.
Maybe Trump didn't want to get grease on his $1000 suite.

JD338

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Reminds me of Gerry Ford's tamale incident!

laugh

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
First thing I noticed when I looked at the picture was the container of gravy sitting in front of his plate. Which obviously means there's a container of mashed potatoes under it.

Gonna eat mashed potatoes and gravy with fingers?

Stupid crap. Let's concentrate on kicking all the Republicans out of Congress that won't kneel to Trump.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
OMG! Potatoe!!!!!

Islam is a terrorist organization.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Yeah, John kasich eats like a pig.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BarryC
OMG! Potatoe!!!!!

I Quail at the thought!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Let's concentrate on kicking all the Republicans out of Congress that won't kneel to Trump.

Would you rather a POTUS who kneels to the like of Ryan, McConnell, and Graham? Or, perhaps one like McLame that kneels to Hitlery (see him being a "champion" of Huma to get her security clearance that benefited none other than the Muslim Brotherhood).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 4ager
Would you rather a POTUS who kneels to the like of Ryan, McConnell, and Graham? Or, perhaps one like McLame that kneels to Hitlery (see him being a "champion" of Huma to get her security clearance that benefited none other than the Muslim Brotherhood).

My preferences don't matter. That old, silly thing about there being 3 branches of government with individual powers to balance and stablize the country is ridiculous. Or that thing about politicians being allowed to represent THEIR constituents rather than just toe the New Republican line. We need leaders that will back Trump with no questions asked. We can't afford or tolerate the slightest disunity or discussion.

I look forward to the judicial and military impeachments and retirements/firings that can start next year.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by 4ager

My preferences don't matter. That old, silly thing about there being 3 branches of government with individual powers to balance and stablize the country is ridiculous. Or that thing about politicians being allowed to represent THEIR constituents rather than just toe the New Republican line. We need leaders that will back Trump with no questions asked. We can't afford or tolerate the slightest disunity or discussion.

I look forward to the judicial and military impeachments and retirements/firings that can start next year.

You continue to post increasingly stupid, petulant, butthurt bullschit.

If you'd rather go back to the concealed weapons permit conversation, that'd be great; still willing to help there.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
CNN Dedicates On-Air Segment To Trump Eating Fried Chicken With Fork/Knife

http://www.weaselzippers.us/287504-...ump-eating-fried-chicken-with-forkknife/

Last edited by Alamosa; 08/03/16.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
STuff KFC, I reckon Ivanka's more finger licking worthy ....

[Linked Image]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 163bc, 10Glocks, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,467 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,233
Posts18,466,654
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.