Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
That dirtbag has hidden behind the nannies on AOD long enough. I'm probably banned now based on my last reply to the worthless piece of [bleep].

Is he here where I can truly call him what he is without the school girl discipline of AOD?

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Nope, that POS doesn't post here that I know of, but wish he did.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by LoadClear
That dirtbag has hidden behind the nannies on AOD long enough. I'm probably banned now based on my last reply to the worthless piece of [bleep].

Is he here where I can truly call him what he is without the school girl discipline of AOD?

Thanks for bringing that load of laundry here. Very helpful.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by LoadClear

Thanks for bringing that load of laundry here. Very helpful.

Oh come on Mike inquiring minds want to know what the deal is๐Ÿ˜

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Not me. There's enough 'organic bovine fertilizer' in the politics threads.

Maybe it's just me though. wink
eta:
might be a legitimate beef, but never understood bring sheis from another forum.

Last edited by ironbender; 08/08/16.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bringing anything AOD here is pure sheis... though I have been guilty a time or two... but it takes a mistake to learn sometimes...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
POTY
Poster Of The Year!!!

wink

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Moose Whisperers beware!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The depth of the losers on that site never ceased to amaze me... and it lasted right up until they moderated the site out of existence... or at least consideration.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
May be sorry for asking, but what is AOD? I'm kinda slow.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Alaska Outdoor Directory, it's a website full of experts. lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I thought he was that NWalaska dude here.....

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

NWAlasak goes by the same handle on AOD but he just doesn't let folks know over their he is a raging liberal. AOD used to be a decent site to go and visit but..... As others said bunch of big egos over their. But a bunch of them have left and moved over to ROK slide to. One year the sheep hunter on that forum they wanted to have a get together for the sheep hunters so they could all compare their gear wtf.. Then one of the so called sheep hunters over their pretty much [bleep] a guy over and took some buddies into an area that this guy was going to go into. The guy made a mistake and shared some information on a drainage with this guy. I go over their to read the drama it gets pretty good.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
The depth of the losers on that site never ceased to amaze me... and it lasted right up until they moderated the site out of existence... or at least consideration.

Have you ever met that Strahan fella?? I'm curious how he is??

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S

Have you ever met that Strahan fella?? I'm curious how he is??

A liberal douche...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S

NWAlasak goes by the same handle on AOD but he just doesn't let folks know over their he is a raging liberal. AOD used to be a decent site to go and visit but..... As others said bunch of big egos over their. But a bunch of them have left and moved over to ROK slide to. One year the sheep hunter on that forum they wanted to have a get together for the sheep hunters so they could all compare their gear wtf.. Then one of the so called sheep hunters over their pretty much [bleep] a guy over and took some buddies into an area that this guy was going to go into. The guy made a mistake and shared some information on a drainage with this guy. I go over their to read the drama it gets pretty good.

Murphy is the one that really cracks me up... a paid moderator professing to be a ballistics expert. He did not have the first clue about twist rates and stability. Claimed a certain combo was only good to 400 yards or so before the bullet would destablize.

Claims to have an advanced degree in physics, but claimed there was some force that would pick up salt and move it around in a safe.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I lied... the Moose Whisperer/Poster of the Year is still the funniest, but in the same pathetic way.

Claimed to shoot moose in specific places to move them to easier processing ground!

Was selected Poster of the Year over there and really took it to heart as God's Gift to the Great Unwashed Majority.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I lied... the Moose Whisperer/Poster of the Year is still the funniest, but in the same pathetic way.

Claimed to shoot moose in specific places to move them to easier processing ground!

Was selected Poster of the Year over there and really took it to heart as God's Gift to the Great Unwashed Majority.

I missed that one now I'm going to have to find it..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Pretty sure NWAdouche goes by the handle, Gulkana Rafting on the AOD, unless their are 2 of them (heaven forbid).

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by 79S

Pretty sure NWAdouche goes by the handle, Gulkana Rafting on the AOD, unless their are 2 of them (heaven forbid).

[bleep] you are right its gulkana rafting and his demeanor over their is completely different from what he posts over here

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

329 members (163bc, 22kHornet, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 29 invisible), 2,700 guests, and 946 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,748
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.