Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Because..... right now he is in Africa, and I'm not!

Hoping he's having a great safari, but if he doesn't post plenty of pics and reports, I hope he gets baboon ass. smile

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
BP-B2

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
It'll be hard to out do his last hunt and thread.

That one was awesome.

DF

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm leaving for a safari in Namibia on Sunday, so think I will just miss him, otherwise I would have looked him up while there.

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
Professional Hunter and Outfitter
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia
http://www.huntsafaris.co.za
[email protected]
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Howdy boys! Just stopped by the lodge here at Kowas, the middle of my last day. Kowas is a world class hunting operation, a must for anyone considering a Namibian outfitter. I had been put in charge of Oryx control, since I'm here on a management hunt and they have way too many. They are a bad ass animal no doubt. I've shot 6 of them so far. With a 7x64 Brenneke, Brno rifle. Let's say it is very effective with 174gr psp's put in the right place. It wears a lowly Leupold that they cannot tar up.

Gotta go......red hartebeest are calling my name, and maybe a big kudu bull. I've passed 2 52" bulls so far because I'm an idiot.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
yep....like Hatari says....you SUCK!

but in a nice way of course....

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
YOU SUCK!!!!!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I underestimated his suckage......

Originally Posted by JGRaider
Howdy boys! Just stopped by the lodge here at Kowas, the middle of my last day. Kowas is a world class hunting operation, a must for anyone considering a Namibian outfitter. I had been put in charge of Oryx control, since I'm here on a management hunt and they have way too many. They are a bad ass animal no doubt. I've shot 6 of them so far. With a 7x64 Brenneke, Brno rifle. Let's say it is very effective with 174gr psp's put in the right place. It wears a lowly Leupold that they cannot tar up.

Gotta go......red hartebeest are calling my name, and maybe a big kudu bull. I've passed 2 52" bulls so far because I'm an idiot.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big AL's son is who sucks. He dumped a 58" kudu bull this evening.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Tell Dani and Ansie and Jacque that Jon Bieber says "Hi"!

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Big AL's son is who sucks. He dumped a 58" kudu bull this evening.

Extra turbo suck curses at him!!!!

That's a monster.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

That is Jacques' leopard backup rifle!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Biebs
Tell Dani and Ansie and Jacque that Jon Bieber says "Hi"!

They said hello to you as well. They said you are a nice guy for a yankee ! smile

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh, thanks for the support guys! I'm on the death March home......

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Report and pics when you get back!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Oh, thanks for the support guys! I'm on the death March home......

We did SAA back and I think I calculated it was 36 hours of airplanes and airports. Going back next year and hope to do Delta. Pic from my trip a couple of weeks ago. Plains game turned last minute cat hunt the first day we arrived.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by DesertMuleDeer; 08/20/16.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Damn, I missed this, I don't come to this forum much when I know I can't go back to Africa yet, it's depressing ;] so yes, YOU SUCK JG. grin

Hope you had a blast and hit U.S. dirt safely.

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sitting in Dallas, headed home in a couple hours. The long plane rides are worth it IMHO.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
We have convened a special session of the Campfire Safari Council. Do to your recent activities, you have been found guilty of turbo suctitude in absentia.

You will be seized upon entering US Customs at Hartsfeild, and held until such time you produce further photo and commentary.

Safe travels!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Guilty!

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Cool, I look forward to the thread and pictures.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
416 members (10ring1, 1lesfox, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 42 invisible), 2,109 guests, and 919 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,594
Posts18,398,021
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.