Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

GB1

OP Offline
Hey again guys, I'm just writing today to say hello. Today I did 20reps of 380 lbs on bench press and broke my new squat record of 550 lbs! before that I had an extra long run on the beach today to try and really push myself so I'm pretty wiped. After reading a lot of posts from people replying to my post I came to the realization that a desert eagle might be a little much and I think I'm going to go with a Smith and Wesson shield or maybe a smaller end Glock. I'm also writing this post to tell you guys that (obviously) Channing Tatum is not my real name, he is just my favorite actor/ celebrity and I have an autographed poster of him in my room. My real name is Brad and I do live in florida but not Miami. Everything else you read in my previous post is no BS,. I am still open to any suggestions of the perfect gun for deep concealment and please be serious. Anyway, gotta run, me and my bros are having a beach-out around 5:00 tonight and I'm in charge of getting the beer. (don't know if that'll happen cuz I'm so sore from my killer workout this morning) I'll make another post tomorrow and give you guys an update.

Peace out!

Channing/Brad.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Travis must be mentally ill.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
OK Travis,

Please hold the update.

Last edited by NVhntr; 08/19/16.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
This guys real name is Dingle Berry!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
This guys real name is Dingle Berry!!
If it quacks like a [bleep] and walks like a [bleep]...........

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Channing_Tatum
Hey guys, my name is Channing and I'm a new member of the 24 hour campfire so allow me to introduce myself, I live in Miami and I really enjoy running at the beach in the morning, doing cross fit, and playing volleyball with my buddies. I joined the 24 hour campfire because I was going to my favorite vape store to use some coupons that I saved up and I noticed that next door that someone was opening up a new gun shop and it really got me thinking, even though I'm 6'3" and can deadlift 550 lbs maybe I should up my game a little when it comes to self defense, when I got home I opened up my macbook pro and researched the concealed carry requirements in florida and theres not a whole lot of restrictions, anyway if i can get my concealed carry license I am all ears for suggestions of what gun to purchase. I did a little research already and i was thinking maybe a desert eagle or a smith and wesson 500 however if anybody has any other suggestions, I could really use them. Thanks.

Channing,

Dear Sir, I believe you have erroneously landed yourself upon the wrong locale in these fora...might I suggest that the "backpacking forum" is what you are looking for as it caters to those of your persuasion and proclivity.

The gentlemen of that forum would be very interested in discussing your vegan diet, weight regime, and magnificent opinion of your attributes.

Please dismiss the prior posters as they are crass and of low cunning, particularly that 'flave fellow because he will beguile you with platitudes and make fun of you behind your back.

Might I also suggest you befriend Northwestalaska, Robjordan, and a thoroughly charming fellow named Paddler and his partner Miss Stevil.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey again guys, I'm just writing today to say hello. Today I did 20reps of 380 lbs on bench press and broke my new squat record of 550 lbs! before that I had an extra long run on the beach today to try and really push myself so I'm pretty wiped. After reading a lot of posts from people replying to my post I came to the realization that a desert eagle might be a little much and I think I'm going to go with a Smith and Wesson shield or maybe a smaller end Glock. I'm also writing this post to tell you guys that (obviously) Channing Tatum is not my real name, he is just my favorite actor/ celebrity and I have an autographed poster of him in my room. My real name is Brad and I do live in florida but not Miami. Everything else you read in my previous post is no BS,. I am still open to any suggestions of the perfect gun for deep concealment and please be serious. Anyway, gotta run, me and my bros are having a beach-out around 5:00 tonight and I'm in charge of getting the beer. (don't know if that'll happen cuz I'm so sore from my killer workout this morning) I'll make another post tomorrow and give you guys an update.

Peace out!

Channing/Brad.

That is soooo gay.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by tikkanut

he'll really get his rocks off with this one then...

[Linked Image]

Dude, you're just a dick. I went blind in my left eye......... and the right one is awful blurry............

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Tatum wasn't kidding when he cites his location as "uranus." Gesh -:(

-=[Bob]=-
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dear Tatum. Welcome to the 'Fire. You would be most interested in making the aquaintance of Maser. Maser hasn't been on here recently. It seems his XXXL diaper experienced a wardrobe malfunction. Also, if you really want to make friends and influence folks around here, buy a bunch of .270's and post your favorite interior decorator tips and quiche recipes here for all to savor. (Except me, of course)

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Peace out!

Channing/Brad.

Can you keep this running until April 1st?

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

this is probably Mr Channing in Miami........ cry

[Linked Image]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

he'll really get his rocks off with this one then...

[Linked Image]

Dude, you're just a dick. I went blind in my left eye......... and the right one is awful blurry............

I'm sooo sorry.......this one should make up fur it..... grin

[Linked Image]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

this is probably Mr Channing in Miami........ cry

[Linked Image]

Probably...the one on the right.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Me thinks the dong is strong with this one.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
She must be a recent favorite?

Not sure she's appropriate up here,

the other fellas might have their minds taken off the important topics, like Channing and politics. laugh

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Good point Geno,hope this is more appropriate for this here thread.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1minute, 22kHornet, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 63 invisible), 3,228 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,532
Posts18,452,920
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.