Campfire Oracle
E
One of my favorites.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
BP-B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Daughter and I with a mule deer I killed last year.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I find it best only to post insults at every thread Raisuli/Laguna the felon posts on.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nope. Older, better rack.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
May have deleted her for other pics. Will this young lady suffice?
[Linked Image]

Last edited by elkhunternm; 08/21/16.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I find it best only to post insults at every thread Raisuli/Laguna the felon posts on.
I took Mogs advice and put sakoav on ignore.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
May have deleted her for other pics. Will this young lady suffice?
[Linked Image]

Definetely!

and FREE EYEBALL!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 12344mag
They lie about the polls to discourage Trump voters.

Go Trump!
This.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SakoAV

Come high noon on 20 JAN 17, We, the People
were [will have been] duped by a fraud, Donald J. Trump, [because] we're too stupid to know the difference.

With minor editing for clarity, you are spot on.............. unfortunately.

Just don't assume we are all so stupid.

There really is no way to know who Trump might nominate for the Supreme Court, but it is a sure bet who the alternative would.

Again, we have to consider the alternative, only because we have no other alternative. (But you are welcome to go on blindly following the hero of your wet dreams. I'm sure that if by chance he doesn't lose, some folks will will slurp up whatever he excretes and proclaim it "notshit".)

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
IC B3

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

Lyin' Ted did a pretty good job of deceiving his lackeys, but he was never going to whip Trump regardless of his cheating and slimy machinations. And the uncharged felon would've put a serious azz whoopin' on Lyin' Ted by exposing his lies and his loyalty to the New World Order.

Hey dickFace, you don't raise Trump up by tearing down Ted!
There are many of us that supported Ted in the primaries and don't take to kindly to you mofo's that tear him down!
What's your agenda in doing this Byatch?

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

Lyin' Ted did a pretty good job of deceiving his lackeys, but he was never going to whip Trump regardless of his cheating and slimy machinations. And the uncharged felon would've put a serious azz whoopin' on Lyin' Ted by exposing his lies and his loyalty to the New World Order.

Hey dickFace, you don't raise Trump up by tearing down Ted!
There are many of us that supported Ted in the primaries and don't take to kindly to you mofo's that tear him down!
What's your agenda in doing this Byatch?

He's just another sore winner. I think they're starting to realize they [bleep] up. BAD.

and FREE EYEBALL!
S
SakoAV Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Not only is Donald Trump an authentic conservative, I believe he'll become a better and more conservative president than was Reagan, whom I loved.

"Donald Trump has been a disrupter and an outsider for most of his campaign for the Republican presidential nomination. With the Republican National Convention set to start next week in Cleveland, though, the New York businessman’s nontraditional campaign is starting to influence the party’s official platform."

Source

Donald Trump was by far the most authentically conservative of the 17 Republican candidates that began the Republican primary. Not even the Bush Family Cartel could sway the will of We, the People.

Some people are easily fooled. They will always go where they're lead. Some people have ulterior agendas, which is almost always neoconservative. They'll push the New World Order until they're satisfied that the country created by our Founding Fathers no longer exists.

It appears as though GOP insiders, elitists, and power brokers have tried to co-opt Trump's agenda and call it their own. Make no mistake: but for Donald J. Trump, they would have never moved right. They fought like heck to retain the GOP's neocon agenda. Donald Trump's overwhelming popularity forced them to change their agenda to match his.

jorge1 & elkneoconnm, get over it. Come high noon of 20 JAN 17, Donald J. Trump will be sworn in as 45th President of the United States of America, and there ain't a damned thing that you guys and your fifth column soldiers can do to deny the will of We, the People.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Calling Trump a conservative is a stretch beyond where my mind will go.

This will be the first time I've ever voted for a N Y Liberal, but the alternative is worse.

curdog,

Your confusion is assuredly a product of lack of knowledge: you don't know conservatism.

Read Trump's platform & point out positions inconsistent with conservatism. Show me any other Republican platform that comes close to Trump's very conservative platform. Even better, Trump is a non-interventionist.

You are a Gary Johnson libertarian whhore...so GFY

S
SakoAV Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Penobscot_99,

I didn't "tear down" Lyin' Ted. He did that on his own.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Lyin' Ted is a sociopath. He will try to destroy Trump to the uncharged felon's benefit. Lyin' Ted thinks he's preparing for the '20 campaign where he envisions himself running against the incumbent, whom he hopes is the uncharged felon.

Alas, poor Lyin' Ted, he won't be reelected in '18. Texans won't be fooled again. But there are always those lackeys who can be fooled over-and-over-again.

S
SakoAV Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Calling Trump a conservative is a stretch beyond where my mind will go.

This will be the first time I've ever voted for a N Y Liberal, but the alternative is worse.

curdog,

Your confusion is assuredly a product of lack of knowledge: you don't know conservatism.

Read Trump's platform & point out positions inconsistent with conservatism. Show me any other Republican platform that comes close to Trump's very conservative platform. Even better, Trump is a non-interventionist.

You are a Gary Johnson libertarian whhore...so GFY

Do you enjoy being wrong?

I was a Trump supporter the second I heard his declaration speech. I've canvassed for him, I've attended one rally, and I've donated directly to his campaign.

Had the GOP repeated its '12 fiasco and forced another Romney down conservatives' throats, I'd of stayed home just like I did last presidential election. I'd of cut a body part off before I'd of voted for Romney.

So, tell me, what have you done to assure Trump's 08 Nov 16 victory? Or are you gonna write in Lyin' Ted the sociopath's name?

Some people will never say, "I was wrong," no matter how wrong they know that they are.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

That's what I call a perfect thigh gap.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
522 members (10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 47 invisible), 2,536 guests, and 1,123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,733
Posts18,401,021
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.