-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
This should get interesting if Trump uses it...

Hillary Clinton’s top campaign aide, and the woman who might be the future White House chief of staff to the first female US president, for a decade edited a radical Muslim publication that opposed women’s rights and blamed the US for 9/11.

One of Clinton’s biggest accomplishments listed on her campaign Web site is her support for the UN women’s conference in Bejing in 1995, when she famously declared, “Women’s rights are human rights.” Her speech has emerged as a focal point of her campaign, featured prominently in last month’s Morgan Freeman-narrated convention video introducing her as the Democratic nominee.

However, soon after that “historic and transformational” 1995 event, as Clinton recently described it, her top aide Huma Abedin published articles in a Saudi journal taking Clinton’s feminist platform apart, piece by piece. At the time, Abedin was assistant editor of the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs working under her mother, who remains editor-in-chief. She was also working in the White House as an intern for then-First Lady Clinton.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/4653ce23-8c5e-3fcb-8b8a-8ea46629828c/ss_huma-abedin-worked-at-a.html

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Yes and I"ll post a link to another version. No devoted democrat is going to care because they already dislike the Country. The GOP won't open their mouthes either.
IF Trump says anything, the media will all over him for the racist they will call him
Best course of action is to ignore it for now and put it in the "bank" for possible future use.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-blamed-9-11-Hillary-Clinton-s-aide.html

Last edited by bigwhoop; 08/21/16.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
That shiftless whore and valery jarrett are peas in a pod!

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I disagree. He should exploit this for all it's worth. And tie to together with her horrible record in the Middle East and why she is the wrong choice to deal with the threat.

MOLON LABE
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Hitlary's Saudi Muff Diver. You wonder how much Saudi money she arranged to be "donated" to The Clinton Family Crime Foundation?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ftbt
Hitlary's Saudi Muff Diver. You wonder how much Saudi money she arranged to be "donated" to The Clinton Family Crime Foundation?

Trump should ask that very question.

MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Vinegar and sugar.

We have the vinegar vote wrapped up solidly.

Probably, but what would I know, be better to use sugar or at least sweet and low to lure in the fence sitters rather than go full on vinegar.

I'm with the vinegar group though voting wise.

WHICH ever way it goes as long as it works out, I'm great with that...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

IF Trump says anything, the media will all over him for the racist they will call him
Best course of action is to ignore it for now and put it in the "bank" for possible future use.

I disagree with this. Trump has gotten where he is because he hasn't been afraid to speak the truth despite the guarantee of being labeled a racist. The racism card has been overplayed by the democratic party, it's been their trump card for the last 40 years. The republicans have shriveled like a violet every time it's been thrown out and it's gotten them nowhere. Calling a spade a spade isn't racism, it's just speaking the truth and no one should be afraid of doing that in America. It's long past time that we had a candidate that doesn't cower every time the democrats shout racism. Whatever your thoughts on Trump, he's refreshing in that regard.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
She's married to "Carlos Danger".

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
and..... her pervy husband sends pictures of his pecker to women he met on the internet.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Lock 'em up!! Boo-Hoo hillary.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

248 members (10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 264mag, 16penny, 300_savage, 1beaver_shooter, 34 invisible), 2,806 guests, and 1,028 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,625
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.