-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Each morning, I go to the gym for about an hour workout. I spend most of my time on the cardio machines for the ticker and they have a string of TV screens in front and usually have about 4 news channels on. Unfortunately for me being in a liberal city, we're talking about CNN, MSNBC etc.

But I noticed of the 4 news programs on, one had a segment on the Clinton foundation tasking money in exchange for access, another had Huma having classified documents in her car, the third was Hillary saying she had no excuse for doing the email server, and the last was covering Colin Powel's rebuttal of Clinton trying to share blame for the emails.

The narrative is changing guys. They can't avoid her reality. I know it's a completely informal and unscientific observation, but it's nice to see for a change.

Last edited by OutlawPatriot; 08/25/16.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It is.

But how do they not cover it? She and all of her crooked ways and people are all over the place.

Last edited by brilite; 08/25/16.

Americans First!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I think the key is simple persistence. They won't talk about it if they don't have to. They will allow it to fade away. That is exactly why Hillary never does a press conference. She knows if she just waits long enough, things just fade away. But the solution to that is persistence. Never, ever, letting the narrative go away. If we do that, they will have no option but to deal with it. And neither will she.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Hillary Clinton on foundation attacks: "I know there’s a lot of smoke, but there’s no fire"

The only smoke out there is the smoke you're blowing up our collective azz.

MOLON LABE
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Each morning, I go to the gym for about an hour workout. I spend most of my time on the cardio machines for the ticker and they have a string of TV screens in front and usually have about 4 news channels on. Unfortunately for me being in a liberal city, we're talking about CNN, MSNBC etc.

But I noticed of the 4 news programs on, one had a segment on the Clinton foundation tasking money in exchange for access, another had Huma having classified documents in her car, the third was Hillary saying she had no excuse for doing the email server, and the last was covering Colin Powel's rebuttal of Clinton trying to share blame for the emails.

The narrative is changing guys. They can't avoid her reality. I know it's a completely informal and unscientific observation, but it's nice to see for a change.
Have any declared her not fit for the POTUS? I doubt it and doubt they ever will. Until that happens, so much for the narrative.

I would believe they are covering it because they know there are a sufficient number of traitors out there who don't care, and wouldn't take the time to digest the information if they did. They also know they can continue to hammer Trump from now to the election easily with all the sound bites he's given them already, even if he does nothing to provide them with more ammo. What's the odds there? So the media can cover the whores' treason and treachery and come out looking fair and balanced and even crucify the truth of their obvious bias. A real win/win for the marxists. This election was the conservatives to lose and they have insisted on success. I hope I'm wrong.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Hillary Clinton on foundation attacks: "I know there’s a lot of smoke, but there’s no fire"

We can only hope she dies from smoke inhalation but fire awaits her in Hell.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Who Originally Wrote This?

Who Originally Wrote This?

When you use the quote function and provide no attribution for the quote,it makes no sense.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Actually, hiLIARy is correct on that. There is no fire.

It's a conflagration!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think the media gets far too much credit sometimes. My thinking is that they've been focused on Trump for awhile now, after they realized we could actually be stuck with him as president, and they don't like that possibility. But now, after thinking about it for a few weeks and beating him down, they've finally realized that the alternative is Hillary, and they don't like that possibility either. So now they're going after her. I wonder what they'll do when they actually realize how screwed we are?

(I'm still willing to stake my vote on the unknown rather than the horrible known however.)

Last edited by Klikitarik; 08/25/16.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Like water off a ducks back.

1Minute
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I'm seeing the same thing...Trump himself is responsible for a lot of it...he's finally started staying on topic and it shows. He's on Fox right now holding a rally in NH. and absolutely nailing it...FWIW, a friend of mine told me a story this morning of a friend of hers...A retired life long liberal school teacher commented on the two candidates, saying she wouldn't be voting for hillary. She didn't go so far as to say she'd vote for Trump, but said that after this pay for play scandal, she'd had enough...

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Thank god for Fox

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I suspect the internet has a lot to do with it. They simply cannot control the flow of information like they used to.

I got on Facebook last week and friended a bunch of my left leaning family and friends. The only thing I ever put up there is stories about Hillary being a crook. I think it's having an effect.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by hanco
Thank god for Fox

It was AP that broke the story of pay for play...

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I think it is because of the sheer volume of material against her. If it was one story, they could guard her and control the damage. But when there's one story after another, after another from multiple sources hitting from different directions, they get overwhelmed. And to make it worse, those same stories keep coming back. Like the Bengazi story cannot be killed- period. And this email thing cannot be killed because she keeps getting caught in lies about lies. I hope she dies under the very critical mass of her own corruption.

Last edited by OutlawPatriot; 08/25/16.

MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Drip
Drip
Drip

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by hanco
Thank god for Fox

I had to turn FOX off to get other news.
Clinton's problems are all they want to talk about.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Not a morning Joe fan but this is pretty good:

The stance being taken by Hillary Clinton's campaign over the growing "pay-for-play" controversy involving the Clinton Foundation is "pathetic," MSNBC's "Morning Joe" host Joe Scarborough said Thursday morning, decrying claims that it is necessary for former President Bill Clinton to continue his fundraising activities for the charity.

"You're not that pathetic, are you?" Scarborough said, responding to a statement made by Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon on Wednesday defending the Clinton Foundation.

"You are not that pathetic are you?" Scarborough continued? "Are you going to say if Bill Clinton doesn't have the opportunity to shake down billionaires, AIDS won't be cured? If you're keeping score at home, Barack Obama is Moses and has the ability to stop the tides."

And if that is Fallon's line of attack, Scarborough said, he needs to "go back to middle school."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Jo...Clinton-Foundation/2016/08/25/id/745103/

MOLON LABE
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
I suspect the internet has a lot to do with it. They simply cannot control the flow of information like they used to.

I got on Facebook last week and friended a bunch of my left leaning family and friends. The only thing I ever put up there is stories about Hillary being a crook. I think it's having an effect.

they're working on it!

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 240NMC, 270winchester, 007FJ, 257_X_50, 62 invisible), 2,331 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,650
Posts18,455,461
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.