--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A older guy was teeing up on his first hole of golf when another golfer asked if he was playing alone an if so would he mind letting him play. The older guy hesitantly agreed as he really liked playing alone. On the first nine holes the two duffers were well matched. The young stranger asked if the older guy would like to put a little money on the back nine. They agreed on $10 a hole and teed off. At the end of the nine holes the younger guy had cleaned the older guys plow. The older guy paid off his $90 bet and was getting ready to leave when the young guy said, "look, I took advantage of your kindness. I am a car salesman and if you need a car I will give you a good deal."
The older guy said, "Thanks, I am the Priest at the local Catholic church and if you and your parents will stop by I will be glad to marry them for free."

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally