Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Aqualung
I keep my $30 Cabela's laser bore sighter in my range cart. I've lent it to others more than I've used it myself.

Good on you for giving a helping hand.

Aqualung
I've got one too. Mine's a Trashco, if I remember right, and I'm sure it's probably save several times it's value in ammo for a lot of guys at the range.

Last edited by gophergunner; 08/26/16.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Good job helping out the youngins!

I've accumulated many optical & laser bore sights over the years, but I always have the old (70s vintage?) Tasco, optical bore site (looks like a microscope part), with the 3 arbors that "expand" with a knob. As opposed to the caliber specific arbors. I find that I'm always within 4" of center at 50 yards with a new scope install, after bore sighting. Once I've dialed in to 2" high/center at 50 yards, I move to 100yards, and strive for tight groups at 1" high/center.

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
with young people I am overly nice and helpful.
I pour over them and apologize if I'm overstepping my bounds. I engage them personally and compliment thier choices and applause them for even the most minor achievement.
then before separating ways I say something horribly racist, smile and walk off.
keeps them on thier toes.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I avoid the range. Mainly due to trenchcoat mafia teens at the bench with their tacticool fire breavin' dragon 870 pumps. Or Cobra Commando Jack with his 3 suitcased ARs showering others with hot brass. Beyond that, it's numbnut nimrods clanking and banging their gear on the bench, so much so that it introduces error into your own shooting.

I started heading to the state forest with another campfire member. It's quiet, we bring tables and shoot all day for free. He can't go to the range because he has a flaming case of especially excitable PTSD. (I hope he sees this, he stalks my posts) smile however he doesn't milk the chit outta his condition with his hand outstretched to the VA like some of the typical "potato peelers".

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
I avoid the range. Mainly due to trenchcoat mafia teens at the bench with their tacticool fire breavin' dragon 870 pumps. Or Cobra Commando Jack with his 3 suitcased ARs showering others with hot brass. Beyond that, it's numbnut nimrods clanking and banging their gear on the bench, so much so that it introduces error into your own shooting.

I started heading to the state forest with another campfire member. It's quiet, we bring tables and shoot all day for free. He can't go to the range because he has a flaming case of especially excitable PTSD. (I hope he sees this, he stalks my posts) smile however he doesn't milk the chit outta his condition with his hand outstretched to the VA like some of the typical "potato peelers".

laugh laugh laugh
fugging remfs crying ptsd chit to unca suga
fugging therapy dogs all over the fugging place
come on over to my place I will introduce the fuggers to some therapy dogs laugh
fugging dv license plates
fugging dropping the "I have ptsd" chit in conversations when they work the gullibles to their advantage
fuggers work the va system like niqqers on the welfare system

lots of fuggers playing the ptsd system for the most part
aint no fugging way I would tell some va shrink anygawtdamn thing about anything I done or seen.

IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (10gaugeman, 219 Wasp, 1234, 17CalFan, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 46 invisible), 3,299 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,292
Posts18,467,960
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.