They sure got NFL right.

There's not much question what the acronym stands for now, either. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I have been a 49er fan for over 50 years. I'm a little bit confused by his actions. The Black 49er players stood and showed respect for the anthem and flag yet this has been dodo thinks he is making a statement. Nah, he just thinks he's covering his ass by doing this because he's going to get cut. That is if the owner (Debartelo) and GM have the Ba--s to do it. No need to worry guys, 49er fans are not happy about this situation.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I can't believe that the 49ers put up whit his bullshit. A team spokesman said that Kaepernick has a right to express his rights, which was bullshit. An employee has to abide by his employer's rules and regs. Anyway, I sure as hell hope fans exercise their rights to not attend 49ers games or watch them on TV. If that were to happen, Kaepernick will be standing through the whole game, and he'll sing our National Anthem.

Last edited by SakoAV; 08/27/16.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The proper show of respect would be if there were not one white fan at their next home game!

Last edited by jimy; 08/27/16.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Sitting on the bench alone and pouting is exactly where he belongs.

Last edited by poboy; 08/27/16.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jimy
The proper show of respect would be if there were not one white fan at their next home game!

I'd pay for the uncharged felon's ticket!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by poboy
Sitting on the bench and pouting is exactly where he belongs.

I agree. I've always thought that he was overrated.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
[quote=coyote268]I have been a 49er fan for over 50 years. I'm a little bit confused by his actions. The Black 49er players stood and showed respect for the anthem and flag yet this has been dodo thinks he is making a statement. Nah, he just thinks he's covering his ass by doing this because he's going to get cut. That is if the owner (Debartelo) and GM have the Ba--s to do it. No need to worry guys, 49er fans are not happy about this situation. [/quote

I have been a niner fan for almost as long as you and I am sure dissapointed in Kaps actions. I moved to Nevada and became a wolf pack fan and also a Kap fan when he payed for the wolf pack, that is about to change.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
It does not matter what he does, the sports worshiping fools will keep sending the $$$$$ his way.

You bet!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Krapidick is a POS. I knew that from the moment he stepped on the field. I. I can't stand him.

My son is a star QB and a young man that respects the sacrifice and freedom that Old Glory represents. Before every game we have local Veterans and the VFW present the colors. Before the colors are presented my son goes up to each of them, shakes their hands, thanks them and then stands still with his hand over his heart for the National anthem. He wears his older brothers number 5 to honor his brothers service in the Marine Corps.
When I played in the late 70's every kid from every high school team went up to the colorguard, helmet in hand and shook their hands and thanked them for their service. We stood with respect for the National Anthem. This was non negotiable. Anyone caught not doing this was off the team, no questions asked, no explanations given.
My how times have changed.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Kaepernick refused to stand for the National Anthem at their preseason game yesterday against the Packers.

His explanation: "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

As he looks for white women to screw.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I hope the offensive line takes this into account on every snap.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

As he looks for white women to screw.

I can't hold that against him. laugh

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
there will surely be more to follow....many many more.

F em!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm so tired of all the black bullshit inspired by our half white Islamist in Chief.

The IiC has does nothing for blacks anywhere, yet 95% voted for him. Do you think that's racial profiling?

Kaepernick sucks and I hope he enjoys sitting.

Americans First!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Thug football is a waste of time. Time better used cleaning your rifles and reloading ammo.

I don't even need fun or beneficial activity to skip the NFL. Hate it all the way around. Coached HS football for a decade and loved it. Would rather watch D-III FB before the NFL. Heck, I'd rather give a grizzly bear a prostate exam than watch the NFL. POS thugs for the most part. Sad because I'm sure there are quality guys in it and the NBA but they are overshadowed by the scum!

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
He will likely be applauded for refusing to stand. He is a pos.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by BigDogBoogie
A thug in a thousand dollar suit is still a thug.

lighten up guys, he's just suffering from half-white quilt and half-white privilege.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Makes me glad the Broncos didn't try to sign him.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
So in his position he choose to add to the problem instead of using his talents to be part of the solution. I think that SF will have a mediocre season at best.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over

Presidents 100-'97
Distinguished Rifleman-'81
NRA Benefactor
Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

198 members (17CalFan, 257_X_50, 300_savage, 338reddog, 1_deuce, 31 invisible), 2,097 guests, and 1,076 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,488
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.