Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

A president is a person.

A flag and an anthem are much more.

Good point.

I'd guess being half-White and having been raised by White folks and all the guy feels insecure about his Black creds.

To find out how things REALLY are in America the 'tard should put his life where his mouth is and go LIVE in one of those communities where "....there are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
He should protest by refusing to take their filthy American money.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
But he will maintain his status as an icon and sports 'hero'.......because he can play good with a ball.

Trying to think up something more absurd than that...but I just can't come up with it.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have Lions season tickets. Every single one of them stood, in line, for the national anthem. So did the Bengals.

K needs to remember that he sucks.

Honestly, I could less what he thinks. I hope his O line misses a few assignments.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Agreed Jeff.

What a loser......

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by philgood80
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Thug football is a waste of time. Time better used cleaning your rifles and reloading ammo.

I don't even need fun or beneficial activity to skip the NFL. Hate it all the way around. Coached HS football for a decade and loved it. Would rather watch D-III FB before the NFL. Heck, I'd rather give a grizzly bear a prostate exam than watch the NFL. POS thugs for the most part. Sad because I'm sure there are quality guys in it and the NBA but they are overshadowed by the scum!

But is it so bad you'd rather receive a prostate exam from a grizzly? grin

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by benchman
He should protest by refusing to take their filthy American money.

Correct, the same thing I told a bunch of pussy atheists, your money has in God we trust on it, leave it on the table, I'll spend it! grin

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The phrase "young and dumb" come to mind. I would be interested to see if he feels the same way in 5 years. I don't think we will know because he won't be playing football.

He is 28 years old. Old enough to be a man, yet still young enough to not really know the world we live in. He is getting big money to play a kids game. He will probably figure everything out much later in life.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
OK, lets put this in the right perspective why he did this. He know after the last game especially he is going to get cut. Is he dumb. No way, he has put the 49ers in a real bind and lets face it the ownership and management are famous for making lousey decisions. If he is so concerned why didn't he make this statement when he was at the top of the heap. He is just covering his ass. Why didn't all the black players on the team do the same thing? Why, because they realize the anthem and flag are a symbol of what Americans stand for. The respect of the countless lives of Whites, Blacks, Hispanics and Asian that have defended this country. To me his action disrespect all that we stand for and the memories of the fallen to give him the chance to make an Ass of himself. Fug him, go Raiders!!

Last edited by coyote268; 08/28/16.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Spoiled and special.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Colin, Colin, Colin.. it is not the white man who is killing the black man in great big bleeding batches.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The bench can be his "safe place".

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunner500
This pos mother is a white whore named russo, ck doesn't even know who his biological dad is, neither does whore mom, that makes him a bastard, he was put up, and adopted by a nice white couple that gave him a name and raised him.

He has had all the good that comes from such programs, is now rich and famous and can't contain the blackness that runs through his veins, he is now oppressed, that is straight BFS!

Proof of the 1 drop hypothesis.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
He's a POS!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I've always called him.....Kraponastick!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The negroon was abandoned at birth for a reason.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jorgeI
And now you know why I no longer watch football...
I watch football, but I don't have a favorite pro team...I don't buy merchandise and I will do my best to not use any products that sponsor kaperDICK

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered."
― George Orwell, 1984
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The scum at CNN says he's like Muhammad Ali and did "the right thing".

I'm better when I move.
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Cooper57m: Just when I thought the negroid peoples of the United States of America could NOT degrade themselves any more, along comes colin kaerpernick and does this!
I give up!
I actually think the majority (not ALL, just the MAJORITY!) of Negros in America are selfish, lazy, chip on their shoulders ner'do wells who blame their moral shortcomings (murderous behavior, rampant drug use, incestuous behavior and welfare mentality) on folks in America who do want to make themselves and their country BETTER!
Convoluted thinking this, by the Negros, at best!
Honestly I am about to give up on the whole negroid American population!
And that's a sad thing to say, but its how I feel.
Phhuucckkk colin kaperdink and the whores he rode in with.
I wonder just which African country this mental midget thinks he and his race would be better off in?
Sheesh!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Cooper57m: Just when I thought the negroid peoples of the United States of America could NOT degrade themselves any more, along comes colin kaerpernick and does this!
I give up!
I actually think the majority (not ALL, just the MAJORITY!) of Negros in America are selfish, lazy, chip on their shoulders ner'do wells who blame their moral shortcomings (murderous behavior, rampant drug use, incestuous behavior and welfare mentality) on folks in America who do want to make themselves and their country BETTER!
I wonder just which African country this mental midget thinks he and his race would be better off in?
Sheesh!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I agree with you and the others that what he did was unconscionable. But, having lived in one of the blackest cities in the South, Memphis, for 12 years, I got to hire, work with and be associated (through our restaurants)with thousands of black people. Yes many of them are what you said, but the vast majority of Blacks in America are really good people that love this country. Do they have a different value system than other races of American's, yes I believe they do. But that said...one of the happiest days of life came when we sold our house and got to move out of Memphis and that is because even if the bad blacks only represent 10% of the total black population, that is a very high number. And, that 10% is everything you said and then some.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (257man, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,603 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,671
Posts18,456,012
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.