Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Every issue I voted on was won by the other side. Every candidate I voted for, was defeated. County wide, there were about 25K dhimmicrat votes cast, and about 10K GOP votes cast.
Problem is two fold. First, there are 47+ thousand registered Republicans in the county. Only 20% showed up. The other is that the dhimmicrats outnumber the GOP by better than two to one.

Sam......

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hence November.

Sadly. For all of us.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I'll probably be working the polls in November. Hoping for a larger turn out.
I am always amazed with how upset folks get in these election cycles, and yet, when the big day comes, they go fishing.

Sam......

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
most of the so called GOP folks either don't care or are to stupid these days to realize they need to actually vote, instead of bitch.

I said it for years, we were going to be out numbered by uncontrolled breeding, and then that side would receive something that would actually get them off their lazy asses to go vote and it would be then, that the end of the US as we knew it, was starting to fold.

All you have to do is look at history and do some thinking and apply to what you see these days and its totally clear.

At least IMHO, since some around here think I"m not all that swift...

I just was to blinded by life, to realize this was coming to fruition sooner than I thought...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yesterday's Cochise primary voter turnout 29.1%

Registered Reps. 49.49 %

" Dems 37.68 %

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495

I just was to blinded by life, to realize this was coming to fruition sooner than I thought...

Yeah, me too.

I surely expected change, just not anywhere near as fast as it's come.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Now you know what to do before November - participate in get-out-the-vote efforts.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
There are always people griping after every election because their candidate or issues was defeated.

The ones that yell the loudest are often the same ones that were "too busy" to vote. I've noticed a lot of 'em are too busy every election. frown

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
FL ain't lookin too bad overall.

With 99 percent of precincts called, Republicans attracted more than 1,429,000 voters to the polls for GOP candidates running for an open Senate seat, while Democrats attracted more than 1,127,000 voters to choose the party’s nominee for the Senate run.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/30/g...ms-during-florida-primary/#ixzz4IsodMKIx

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
rost495
most of the so called GOP folks either don't care or are to stupid these days to realize they need to actually vote, instead of bitch.

laughing. That is SO bone headed Jeff. smile

Sam......

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BigDogBoogie
There are always people griping after every election because their candidate or issues was defeated.

The ones that yell the loudest are often the same ones that were "too busy" to vote. I've noticed a lot of 'em are too busy every election. frown

are you always that stupid? shocked

Sam......

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Are you always such a prick? confused

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Are you always such a prick? confused

Of course he is, that's his charm and why we like him.

What's your excuse?

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Apparently an excuse is not required.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
32% of registered voters showed up yesterday in Martin County. Weather was really schitty here but that's still pathetic

Long Live The Judge

Thinking of moving to Florida? Don't........
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You sure missed that one by many miles. Sam would crawl across broken glass to vote.

Stick around and learn a little before you go off spinning crap.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I feel your pain Sam. I will vote but I will loose, probably on every vote.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
There are always folks who are too busy to vote, or who say why bother-- my vote won't count---
Stupid folks are everywhere.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Scott F

You sure missed that one by many miles. Sam would crawl across broken glass to vote.

Stick around and learn a little before you go off spinning crap.

I assume Sam is the OP? I wasn't referring to him. I was referring to two people I have worked with for about 10 years and repeat the same mantra every election year.

If you read his post one of the first things he said is that HE VOTED, So how in the hell would my post about non-voters refer in ANY stretch of the imagination to him?!

Or everyone could just continue leaping to conclusions if they are looking for a reason to be offended.

To be on the safe side I'll refrain from replying to any of his posts so that I don't inadvertently cause communal butt hurt.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
is it legal to pay people to vote or give them a gift ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (10ring1, 12344mag, 16penny, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 51 invisible), 2,495 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,242
Posts18,466,847
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.