Print Thread
Hop To
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
... For assault with a deadly weapon ... a felony.

See: http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/30/chris-brown-arrested-assault-with-deadly-weapon-gun/

GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
now there's a surprise.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They should just let about ten black women beat the crap out of him, to teach him a lesson

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

I don't eat anything that didn't have a mother.
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Who is Chris Brown, and why should I care?

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Who is Chris Brown??

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Who IS chris brown?? OH wait my "give a $hit bucket" is full again. sorry try back later!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just saw this on the news. A White woman, obviously a mudshark, went to his home hoping to "convince" him to let her star in his next video. Any decent White woman wouldn't have been caught dead there. When are people going to learn that the races were never meant to mix.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Just saw this on the news. A White woman, obviously a mudshark, went to his home hoping to "convince" him to let her star in his next video. Any decent White woman wouldn't have been caught dead there. When are people going to learn that the races were never meant to mix.

I don't know why people think the Campfire has racists.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

I don't know why people think the Campfire has racistsbigots.

There IS a difference..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never heard of him before this morning. Doesn't sound like I was missing much.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know Charlie Brown and Jim Brown. Never heard of Chris.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Call me what you want, I just call it as I see it. There are very few places on this earth where people of all races live in complete harmony. People have enough trouble getting along with their own kind, and when you throw someone of another race into the mix, there is usually trouble.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Call me what you want, I just call it as I see it. There are very few places on this earth where people of all races live in complete harmony. People have enough trouble getting along with their own kind, and when you throw someone of another race into the mix, there is usually trouble.

You mean "NOWHERE on Earth".

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Let's see, ...

Scott Brown
Jerry Brown
Bad, Bad Leroy Brown
Brown Sugar
Brown-Eyed Girl

Nope, doesn't ring a bell.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART

You mean "NOWHERE on Earth".

Well, I was trying to be a nice "racist/bigot".

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
story was he had some hanger-on jewelry dealer at his house showing him some god awful ugly schit jewelry for sale and the mudshark was oggling it and dindu got pissed and sent her packing at the end of his gun. i'll bet the gun looked like something even elvis would call gawdy.

i'm thinking if you are hanging out with the likes of that POS then you are outside of my area of GAS. ya get what ya get.

My diploma is a DD214
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
So I take it he must be a rapper, or something? I don't really want to find out. Kind of an ugly snaggle toofed mf..least from the angle of the pic that was posted.

I'd think Rhianna could do better.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 1_deuce, Ackman, 257wthbylover, 16 invisible), 1,595 guests, and 910 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,513
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.