Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
RWE Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Hip deep in Clinton Foundation money laundering.

I got this email this morning:

FBI Washington Field Office
601 4th Street NW
Washington, DC 20535,
Tele/ fax (202) 278-2478

Terrorist Screening, checkmating Money laundry/Trafficking, Bank Fraud Scam.

Attention: Sir/Madam

Security Interception of Unsolicited Business Transaction.

I am James B. Comey, Jr, the new FBI director nominated by President Barack Obama to replace the previous director Robert S. Mueller due to internal logical protocols guiding international and local transactions, my tenure represent peace, equity and justice and rule of law shall prevail, my duty is to ensure global maximum security and to protect fundamental human rights. FBI has increased their priorities because of the recent global terrorist threat; find below the interception information of the sum $15.5 million United States dollars manifested in your name as the beneficiary, we have every evidence to prosecute this case, movement of funds from different countries based on the security Intel exposing links of terrorism sponsorship.

1) FBI global security wire tape has confirmed that the sum of $15.5 million United States dollars have been severally attempted to be release in your name through different methods like automated card payment system method (ATM) Consignment Diplomatic Delivery, Bank Wire Transfer. Every attempts by your partners to move this funds according to your instructions have been futile and frustrated by the FBI global security hard disc which is been controlled by World Bank international security server , the amount in your name have been abandoned under government security vault which is against international law of money movements, terrorism and trafficking, i met your file at the security strong room with every other transaction’s relevant documents without the other three compulsory documents mentioned in this message.

2. Our security Intel have confirmed your email address on the payment manifest booklet, I have clinically crosschecked the manifest and discovered that several business transactions have been linked to your email address, you have consented by either sending money to them or aid the transactions by providing your information for the movement of the funds through several means, your email address is on the hard disc.
Security Order: The amount registered in your name is $15.5 million United States dollars which you have to secure the below documents to enable our appointed agents to release your funds according to international government protocols or I will submit your file for legal prosecution if you refuse to pay the official fee of $295 United states dollars through the accredited representative.

Use the below information to contact the representative for payment instructions to secure the below three government documents for immediate release of your intercepted funds according to FBI security description.

A. International Fund Release Clearance Permit Certificate
B. Fund Authorization Legal Certificate
C. International Fund Confirmation Order Certificate.

Contact Officer: Edward Kirkwood
Email address: edward.fbi.usgmail.com

Finally, you have to contact him once you receive this message to secure the above mentioned certificates if you do not want legal prosecution at the international court of justice, this message supersedes every other FBI message you have received in the past with this registered serial number TSGFB/13-PL.3R49.

We are now waiting for the three certificates so that your funds will be released according to government international security law, you should either follow the instructions or accept court prosecution, do not allow ignorance to affect your sense of reasoning. You should put behind your past dealings with crooks from different country now that i have contacted you, you have only two working days to submit the above mentioned certificates if you do not want to blame yourself for ignoring security instructions, you will be issued an official receipt once you observe the official fee.

Regards,
James B. Comey, Jr (TSGFB/13-PL.3R49)
New Director FBI
Cc: Homeland Security Council
Cc: CIA
Cc: International Police

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Email address: [email protected]
So now the feds are using free gmail? That should save the country some money.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Terrorist Screening, checkmating Money laundry/Trafficking, Bank Fraud Scam.

Attention: Sir/Madam

Security Interception of Unsolicited Business Transaction.

I am James B. Comey, Jr, the new FBI director nominated by President Barack Obama to replace the previous director Robert S. Mueller due to internal logical protocols guiding international and local transactions, my tenure represent peace, equity and justice and rule of law shall prevail, my duty is to ensure global maximum security and to protect fundamental human rights. FBI has increased their priorities because of the recent global terrorist threat; find below the interception information of the sum $15.5 million United States dollars manifested in your name as the beneficiary, we have every evidence to prosecute this case, movement of funds from different countries based on the security Intel exposing links of terrorism sponsorship.

1) FBI global security wire tape has confirmed that the sum of $15.5 million United States dollars have been severally attempted to be release in your name through different methods like automated card payment system method (ATM) Consignment Diplomatic Delivery, Bank Wire Transfer. Every attempts by your partners to move this funds according to your instructions have been futile and frustrated by the FBI global security hard disc which is been controlled by World Bank international security server , the amount in your name have been abandoned under government security vault which is against international law of money movements, terrorism and trafficking, i met your file at the security strong room with every other transaction’s relevant documents without the other three compulsory documents mentioned in this message.

2. Our security Intel have confirmed your email address on the payment manifest booklet, I have clinically crosschecked the manifest and discovered that several business transactions have been linked to your email address, you have consented by either sending money to them or aid the transactions by providing your information for the movement of the funds through several means, your email address is on the hard disc.
Security Order: The amount registered in your name is $15.5 million United States dollars which you have to secure the below documents to enable our appointed agents to release your funds according to international government protocols or I will submit your file for legal prosecution if you refuse to pay the official fee of $295 United states dollars through the accredited representative.

Use the below information to contact the representative for payment instructions to secure the below three government documents for immediate release of your intercepted funds according to FBI security description.

A. International Fund Release Clearance Permit Certificate
B. Fund Authorization Legal Certificate
C. International Fund Confirmation Order Certificate.

Contact Officer: Edward Kirkwood
Email address: edward.fbi.usgmail.com

Finally, you have to contact him once you receive this message to secure the above mentioned certificates if you do not want legal prosecution at the international court of justice, this message supersedes every other FBI message you have received in the past with this registered serial number TSGFB/13-PL.3R49.

We are now waiting for the three certificates so that your funds will be released according to government international security law, you should either follow the instructions or accept court prosecution, do not allow ignorance to affect your sense of reasoning. You should put behind your past dealings with crooks from different country now that i have contacted you, you have only two working days to submit the above mentioned certificates if you do not want to blame yourself for ignoring security instructions, you will be issued an official receipt once you observe the official fee.

Regards,
James B. Comey, Jr (TSGFB/13-PL.3R49)
New Director FBI
Cc: Homeland Security Council
Cc: CIA
Cc: International Police

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
TFF

I get email every day, sometimes several, telling me that I'm a miilionaire.

Just lucky, I guess.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fake...

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

RWE Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Fake...

Wait, WHAT??!?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'm standing pat on:
Muzzles point blank at each Comey family members head.

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Fake...

Wait, WHAT??!?

[Linked Image]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

142 members (10Glocks, 44mc, AlleghenyMountain, 7x57Hunter, 7887mm08, 808outdoors, 15 invisible), 1,906 guests, and 784 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,693
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.