Print Thread
Hop To
G
gmoats Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G

The blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
People that want to make money!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you shoot it the value shouldn't go down any extra.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by gmoats

Hate all the gold. I think this is a bit classier;

[Linked Image]

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Damned right they have!!!

Knowledge is power, and I wish I had it when I believed our government. Seems like the more I read, the more cynical I become. The Vietnam War was a bullshit war. Worse, we didn't fight it to win it. If we wanted to win it, it would have been over within months. We never lost a single battle in Vietnam, yet we lost the war. We can thank that rotten bastard LBJ for that.

Caution: do not read The Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia unless you're good with becoming pissed off.

I'm long past done with our politicians fighting wars that are of zero threat to the USA, and politicians telling mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, husbands, etc., that their loved ones died for America. Bullshit.

One of the most profound statements of Donald Trump was when he said that if other countries want to use our military, they're going to have to pay for it. Most people missed that Trump acknowledged that our military has become a hired gun, that our soldiers are sacrificed in wars that have nothing to do with the safety and security of the USA.

No country in the world can defeat the USA except for the USA.

IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
The gun would have value to depending on how the buyer viewed the war. Green Beret vets like O'Neil and Plaster, who really hit the NVA on the Ho Chi Minh Trail hard would most likely take a different stand compared to the average grunt who got drafted and wanted to stay home after high school.

SakoAV is right, we fight too many foreign wars that don't concern us, that is why I stayed out of the military. But was tempted to join the Navy as a sailor to keep the Soviets at bey during the Cold War like my father did.

G
gmoats Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
…..

Last edited by gmoats; 09/09/16.

The blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by SakoAV
Damned right they have!!!

Knowledge is power, and I wish I had it when I believed our government. Seems like the more I read, the more cynical I become. The Vietnam War was a bullshit war. Worse, we didn't fight it to win it. If we wanted to win it, it would have been over within months. We never lost a single battle in Vietnam, yet we lost the war. We can thank that rotten bastard LBJ for that.

Caution: do not read The Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia unless you're good with becoming pissed off.

I'm long past done with our politicians fighting wars that are of zero threat to the USA, and politicians telling mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, husbands, etc., that their loved ones died for America. Bullshit.

One of the most profound statements of Donald Trump was when he said that if other countries want to use our military, they're going to have to pay for it. Most people missed that Trump acknowledged that our military has become a hired gun, that our soldiers are sacrificed in wars that have nothing to do with the safety and security of the USA.

No country in the world can defeat the USA except for the USA.

How else are we going to keep the Military-Industrial complex making billions of dollars, if we don't get involved in protracted wars?

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,096
Posts18,464,125
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.