Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Lots of the media reporting that it's too early to know if this was terrorism.

Let's see....

Bomb goes off in a crowded area, people are hurt or killed...

WTF else would it be, if not terrorism?

Stupid liberals. And Hillary is leading the pack by condemning Trump for calling it "terrorism"...

The times we live in are the result of massive, global dumbing down.

that was my thought as well. if this ain't terrorism, WTF is?

My diploma is a DD214
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rem141r
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Lots of the media reporting that it's too early to know if this was terrorism.

Let's see....

Bomb goes off in a crowded area, people are hurt or killed...

WTF else would it be, if not terrorism?

Stupid liberals. And Hillary is leading the pack by condemning Trump for calling it "terrorism"...

The times we live in are the result of massive, global dumbing down.

that was my thought as well. if this ain't terrorism, WTF is?

Practicing his delirious faith, DUH.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Gov. says not linked to "International Terrorists."

Is that the new code for Extreme Islamist Terrorists?

Americans First!
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
isis is taking credit for the blast so it is terrorism. No matter what this POS admin is calling the bomb blast.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Supporters of the Islamic State rushed to celebrate Saturday night’s powerful explosion in New York’s Chelsea neighborhood that injured at least 29 people, even as no group or individual has been arrested or claimed responsibility.

“The lions of the Caliphate roar in New York, we cause you pain inside your house, the carrier of the Cross,” wrote one Twitter user who went by the name “I am ISIS, come and block me.” The account was soon suspended. Another, called “The Lone Wolves,” tweeted with the Arabic hashtag #ExplosionManhattanNewYork “Oh God burn America, take revenge in the name of your oppressed slaves and believers’ blood.”

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/09/...york-we-cause-you-pain-inside-your-house

Once again the left fails to call it what it is.

They even condemn those that DO call it what it is. mad

Hillary Clinton judged Donald Trump’s rush to judgment Saturday night after an explosion in New York City — saying it would have been “wiser to wait” before babbling.

“I think it’s important to know the facts about any incident like this,” Clinton told reporters on her charter plane when asked about Trump’s jump to conclusions.

“I think it’s also wiser to wait until you have information before making conclusions, because we are just in the beginning stages of trying to determine what happened.”

An explosion in New York’s Chelsea neighborhood Saturday injured 29 people, one critically. Authorities found a pressure cooker, with wires and a cell phone attached to it, four blocks away.

About half an hour after the explosion, Trump stepped off his private jet in Colorado Springs and told supporters “a bomb went off in New York.”

“Nobody knows exactly what's going on, but boy, we are living in a time,” the Republican presidential nominee said.

Her answer?

To let more Muslims in our country.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
hillary showed her stupidity again, MSM abetting.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
OK,....it WASN'T an "Explosion", crazy

....it was a very loud fart.

We'll need to assign Bloomberg's nutrition squad to this investigation, and ban certain food groups.

...pas the frijoles, por favor.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Sick of this PC crap.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dead serious ( no pun intended) here....

This IS a civil defense issue, pure and simple,...we have got to be able to RELY on un-biased EARLY WARNING SYSTEMS, to give this Nation's good folks an edge, in any number of potential disaster / emergency / defense related scenarios.

This "MSM" bunch need jerked up short, and advised as to their duties and responsibilities in this matter.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
"Wiser to wait"? Respectfully I must add:

Last edited by bigwhoop; 09/18/16.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

This IS a civil defense issue, pure and simple,...we have got to be able to RELY on un-biased EARLY WARNING SYSTEMS, to give this Nation's good folks an edge, in any number of potential disaster / emergency / defense related scenarios.

This "MSM" bunch need jerked up short, and advised as to their duties and responsibilities in this matter.

GTC

Lot of truth in that!

As a nation we are dumbing down at an alarming rate.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
I guess the pressure cooker was a prototype of the home shopping network. A load of cabbage - soon to be sauerkraut didn't make it.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
"Wiser to wait"? Respectfully I must add:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump is the one who is "Wiser to wait" by not letting the muslims enter the country .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bit of a crazy night. The W was close by when it happened. She was in NY for a work conference. Showed up Wednesday night for conference on Thursday / Friday. Her and a friend who also attended planned to stay over through today to do some sight seeing as they'd never been to NY before.

Yesterday they visited the 9/11 memorial and WTC site, Times Square, etc. After that they went for a drink, and then to dinner. She was apparently on same street and 4 or 5 blocks away when the bomb went off. And standing on the same street and within what had to be just a couple hundred feet of where they found the pressure cooker best as we can tell now (6th and 27th?). Still trying to put it all together.

She texted shortly after she heard the explosion. Said it was mayhem down there. Wall to wall police and other first responders.

Information they were getting there was, of course, varied and most of it untrue. They were being told possible gas explosion or construction accident, and then later "not terrorism, and everything was okay". I was watching news telling her the Police Commissioner just said it was an intentional explosion, and told her to get back to her hotel and off the damn streets.

She gets to hotel, and the street next to the hotel is blocked off with enormous amount of police activity. A half hour later she is calling / texting, blowing up my phone in a panic. Standing outside the hotel after they went to talk to the front desk. Her and friend were both receiving emergency alert texts to keep away from windows and take cover. Told her to get her azz back up to her damn room (15th floor) and stay the fug away from windows like she'd been told. I was pizzed. Not fuggin' smart. Of course you have to make your own decisions (remember they told people in tower 2 to stay in the building), but seeing the types of bombs that were going off or found I told her a pressure cooker bomb won't take out a building but will certainly fug up your day if you're standing in the street, and to get her azz back inside toward the center of the building, away from windows, and make sure she knew where all the stairwell exits were and stay out of the elevators.

Hotel letting nobody who was not a registered guest or accompanying a registered guest in the front door.

An hour later they got the texts that device was safely removed. Discovered this morning that was the location of a suspected 3rd device which was found to be just trash.

She's on the plane on her way back now, sleep deprived, but otherwise all good. Except for the impending azz chewing she'll receive when she gets home about thinking, being smart, and not panicking during such events.

Chit...what a night. Very thankful today the 2nd bomb didn't go off at the same time as the first. She was far too close to that 2nd bomb.

Funny thing about it all....she was in NY for a conference with the owner, the president of her company, and her counterpart from Northern California. She is pending promotion to vice president, but it has not been announced yet (and won't for another month), and cannot tell anyone at work about it yet (or any our friends since we all work in the industry), and can't tell anyone she was in New York since everyone in the offices knows the owner and president were there, and it would spill the beans before they are ready to announce if anyone knew she was there too. She's got to keep all this to herself!

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
If the Left fails to call it what it is, they are complicit.
America is being transformed and destroyed from within.
Wake up America.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

But we have been told that profiling is purely based of racism and doesn't work......

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Last July, on Amazon Prime Day, Amazon sold a TON of stuff. Wanna guess what the #1 seller was, nationwide?

Pressure Cookers.

Apparently Amazon sold a schittload of them. When they told us what sold best, I said "Damn, I guess we're supplying ISIS now, they can make a LOTTA bombs with those things."

There was a lot of nervous laughter at that comment. I wasn't laughing then, and I ain't laughin' now.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DaveR

Funny thing about it all....she was in NY for a conference with the owner, the president of her company, and her counterpart from Northern California. She is pending promotion to vice president, but it has not been announced yet (and won't for another month), and cannot tell anyone at work about it yet (or any our friends since we all work in the industry), and can't tell anyone she was in New York since everyone in the offices knows the owner and president were there, and it would spill the beans before they are ready to announce if anyone knew she was there too. She's got to keep all this to herself!

She must not be doing a very good job keeping it quiet... I read about it on the internet...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by DaveR
She's on the plane on her way back now, sleep deprived, but otherwise all good. Except for the impending azz chewing she'll receive when she gets home about thinking, being smart, and not panicking during such events.

Umm...if this is the wifey, kisses work a lot better than chewings. Just sayin'.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hugs and kisses first. Gentle azz chewing much later!

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 160user, 75 invisible), 2,431 guests, and 1,129 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,118
Posts18,464,562
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.