Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 20 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 19 20
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
To proceed.

After Israel became a nation again and Jesus brought the Good News which they rejected He spoke prophecy of their coming subjugation again. Luke 21:23,24. There will be a great distress on this land and the people will fall by the sword and be led captive by all the nations.

And Matt 23:36 Truly... all these things will happen to this generation.

40 years later it did. History verifies these prophecies.Titus and the Roman Legions destroyed Jerusalem. For 2000 years the sons of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob wandered the earth with no homeland.

Deut 28:46 Ampliphied- They (judgements) were on them (for a sign to other nations) for a wonder and upon your descendants forever.

Hey, everybody pipe down, there's a prophet in the house,..... crazy

To "proceed",....you need to head out to Wally World, buy some Felt pens,....get some cardboard from their dumpster, make up some signs, and go stand at a busy intersection, screaming out your message.
Dressing in sackcloth and sporting a wild appearance can't fail....

.....you were BORN for the job.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
To proceed.

After Israel became a nation again and Jesus brought the Good News which they rejected He spoke prophecy of their coming subjugation again. Luke 21:23,24. There will be a great distress on this land and the people will fall by the sword and be led captive by all the nations.

And Matt 23:36 Truly... all these things will happen to this generation.

40 years later it did. History verifies these prophecies.Titus and the Roman Legions destroyed Jerusalem. For 2000 years the sons of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob wandered the earth with no homeland.

Deut 28:46 Ampliphied- They (judgements) were on them (for a sign to other nations) for a wonder and upon your descendants forever.

Hey, everybody pipe down, there's a prophet in the house,..... crazy

To "proceed",....you need to head out to Wally World, buy some Felt pens,....get some cardboard from their dumpster, make up some signs, and go stand at a busy intersection, screaming out your message.
Dressing in sackcloth and sporting a wild appearance can't fail....

.....you were BORN for the job.

GTC

There is a fellow around here like that. He hauls around a 13 foot cross on his shoulders while walking on the side of the road. The skate wheels on the bottom of the cross seems to lessen the piety a bit though.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There is a fellow around here like that. He hauls around a 13 foot cross on his shoulders while walking on the side of the road. The skate wheels on the bottom of the cross seems to lessen the piety a bit though.

Tech Tip:

In the absence of real foam, a little Cool Whip combed into the scraggly beard does a fair job of mocking it up.

Remember, foaming at the mouth is a time tested and proven method of lending real interest to one's message,and keeping folk's attention riveted.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Tech Tip:

In the absence of real foam, a little Cool Whip combed into the scraggly beard does a fair job of mocking it up.

Remember, foaming at the mouth is a time tested and proven method of lending real interest to one's message,and keeping folk's attention riveted.

GTC

Camo up Safariman with some virtual Cool Whip and I bet you will end up with something like Jaguartx.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

How can we find out if God exists? ask an outdoor/hunting forum on the interwebs of course. why didn't somebody think of that sooner?

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by toad

How can we find out if God exists? ask an outdoor/hunting forum on the interwebs of course. why didn't somebody think of that sooner?

Don't sell yourself short sport...the wisdom of the ages resides in these fora and all the wannabes on the internet know it.

Unfortunately so do all the religious maggots with a hard-on for proselytising.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Why do the non-believers always feel compelled to respond to these threads? It's as if they possess no self-control and their need to show their ass is so overwhelming that they just can't resist.

I wonder if their ignorance is so paralyzing that they don't realize they don't have to open the thread. Like moths to a flame...

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Why do the non-believers always feel compelled to respond to these threads? .

Because when the douchebag meter is pegged the whole believer/non-believer distinction is moot?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by RufusG

Because when the douchebag meter is pegged the whole believer/non-believer distinction is moot?

spot on

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by carbon12

Tech Tip:

GTC

Camo up Safariman with some virtual Cool Whip and I bet you will end up with something like Jaguartx.

Bingo!

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Believe and then die, period. That will be when you get the definitive answer, the rest is just speculation and faith.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Why do the non-believers always feel compelled to respond to these threads? It's as if they possess no self-control and their need to show their ass is so overwhelming that they just can't resist.

I wonder if their ignorance is so paralyzing that they don't realize they don't have to open the thread. Like moths to a flame...

Zactly. They take offense at hearing or reading the Lords words. It instills fear and what is feared is hated.

Hebrews 4:12. The word of the Lord is alive and active, sharper than any double edged sword. It penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow, it judges the thoughts and atitudes of the heart.

Sorry, Cross. Acts 22:15 For though shalt be a witness unto all men...

He also tells us that though we as believers are saved, we who do not witness for Him are wicked.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
no, it's this...

Originally Posted by RufusG

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
The pharisees regarded Jesus similarly.

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Take a blanket out into a field on a very dark and moonless night, lay down and look up!

IMHO.

But I think someone said this long before me!

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Jesus joined internet boards to just to bible thump?

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
“How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at science and concluded, “This is better than we thought!
The Universe is much bigger than our prophets said, grander, more subtle, more elegant?”
Instead they say, “No, no, no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that way.”
A religion, old or new, that stressed the magnificence of the Universe as revealed by modern science might be able to draw forth reserves of reverence and awe hardly tapped by the conventional faiths.”
― Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space

It may come as a surprise to you that Carl Sagan didn't know much at all about religion; just enough for his feeble mind to condemn it.

I completely agree that modern science has greatly magnified the beauty, breadth, and majesty of the creation... and to its chagrin much of the time, the Creator. My beliefs have no qualm with modern science; just the godless dogma of its priesthood.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

There you have it.

Narcissism, persecution complex and victimhood.

Classic Safariman.

A few more posts and off to the Free Classifieds.

Last edited by carbon12; 09/18/16. Reason: uuuurp
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Why do the non-believers always feel compelled to respond to these threads?

I don't know. Maybe because deep down inside there must be something, a higher power or whatever you choose to call it. Is there really a God? For me there is because I believe it. I believe in His Son Jesus as the Savior. Just because I can't see Him doesn't mean he doesn't exist. The choice is yours. Choose wisely.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Seeing the blind condem the truth, is proof good has become evil.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 6 of 20 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

401 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 16penny, 31 invisible), 1,782 guests, and 938 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,179
Posts18,465,575
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.