-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
S
thanks for posting this pic! it was taken at a holiday when the whole family got together and brought their collection. we don't have many but treasure each and very one!

GB1

S
S
I googled E.D,Brig. today and found this forum, I have 2 knives that were sold to me as a pair a beautiful bowie and a boot knife. Got them about 10 years a go. You can probably tell it is my first time on a forum I would like to contact the daughter but do not know how. Stonyridge

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Contact PSH above by clicking on his username and send a PM. I am sure he still have the contact information for Sue and can put you in touch with her. It does not look like she spends much time here herself, so this will more than likely be your best shot at getting in touch.

Last edited by Mink; 01/24/16.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
S
S
Thanks Mink I did that and I have been in touch with her.

J
J
I'm New here and I have a Brignardello knife I aquired back in the early 1990's ,, it is like the bright white handled knife in the bottom left of the large group photo above , mine has a green handle and original sheath ,, I have sent s private pn to Psh.. And thought I would post here to help contact Him if all else fails ,, I would love for this one to be added to there collection as I know how much it must mean to the family .. As when I look at it it reminds me of my dad when we used to go to all the blade shows and gun shows ,,, instead of hanging out at party's in the weekends with friends I was at the shows trading around with my dad !! I hope this finds its way Home

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Only on the 24Hr Campfire!

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
S
S
Hi Josh! I just saw your message and sent you a private reply. My dad was the maker and would LOVE to connect with you. Thanks so much for your post and hope to talk to you soon smile

S
S
Still trying to find JoshC from his 9/1/16 post. I'm the knife makers family that he is looking for and the photo is our collection. PSH was just helping me get one of my dad's knives back to our family. I have sent private messages to JoshC but have not heard back. I thought I would give this another shot if anyone can help me connect with him, we would greatly appreciate it!!

P
PSH Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
Sue,

I tried sending him an email with the information he gave me so he could send me a pic of the knife. It would not go through. I believe that I have that address in a PM, I will shoot you a PM with the address he gave me and we'll see if you have any better luck. I also PM'ed him here letting him know that, but I have not heard back.

Shane

S
S
Thanks for you help Shane!!!

IC B3

P
PSH Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
No problem sue, good luck.

S
S
BIG shout out to Shane for going out of his way to help and to this sight for connecting people. Thanks to kind people, JoshC was able to find me and get another of my dad's knives back to our family!! It's a great day for the Brignardello's

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 1_deuce, 1234, 240NMC, 72 invisible), 2,647 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,669
Posts18,455,977
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.