Hop To
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 24 25
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Here it is guys! "5 days to Save"

$100 OFF all Toric optics. Great time to get into Alpha glass at amazing prices!

Code ELKCAMP2016

Promo starts today and runs through the 27th.

Last edited by TRACT_Optics; 09/22/16.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Use discount code: 24HOUR5 for 5% off your order!
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Was gonna order a Toric '10x riflescope,just to quantify the hilarity of the Goat Fhuqk via video and stills,in regards to tracking,zero retention and subtension quantifications...but you DUMB fhuqks even managed to botch shipping.

The most "reasonable" rate(UPS Ground) is $69.41.

2nd Day Air is $84.41

Next Day Air is $124.95

[Linked Image]

Hardly "surprising",that you Bafoons can't get a single fhuqking thing even close to right.

Impressively thorough fhuqking!

Congratulations?!?...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Big Stick,

Thanks for posting that concern. I'm betting it was just a glitch.

If you send me your name and number we can have someone call you for the order with an updated shipping quote.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Was gonna order a Toric '10x riflescope,just to quantify the hilarity of the Goat Fhuqk via video and stills,in regards to tracking,zero retention and subtension quantifications...but you DUMB fhuqks even managed to botch shipping.

2nd Day Air is $84.41

Next Day Air is $124.95

[Linked Image]

Hardly "surprising",that you Bafoons can't get a single fhuqking thing even close to right.

Sugar tits you are truly a POS. That whole video through a spotting scope is really neat glad i could bring you up to date.

PS, if the scope is in your words + p. Then are you going to shut you're big mouth. Did not think so!! Or will it start the next big thing and every one that ain't got one will be dumb stupid or worse. You not so funny joke you. Go back to as real as it gets and whooo your fanboys the big people have no use for your crap. PS-S GFY and say hi to dirty Dave for me.

OP

Tract very nice offer glad to see you guys getting so much market attention and great reviews. Plus charge that pos triple for shipping and send an empty box he deserves 0.

Last edited by fredIII; 09/23/16.
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by fredIII

OP

Tract very nice offer glad to see you guys getting so much market attention and great reviews. .

Thanks Fred.

Big Stick,

Confirmed there was a glitch with shipping. Still waiting on your PM to make sure we can get that out to you with the correct shipping.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Trevor, ignore that loser like I do. You'll have lost nothing, and gained a whole lot.

I cannot fathom why the owner of this site lets this crap exist, ESPECIALLY WHEN AIMED AT A PAYING SPONSOR! Amazing.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

2nd Day Air is $84.41

Next Day Air is $124.95

[Linked Image]

Larry is there really no end to your bitching and whinning??? Money grows on trees remember ??? Haha

Follow me Larry @#whinningalaskacunts.

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The elk camp offer enticed me to order a 3-15x for a new rifle. 2nd day shipping was as reasonable as it could be without getting money back.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Is it beyond your pointy little head it costs a fortune to get goods to the armpit of the US?? Shipping goods to a [bleep] IS expensive.... Hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by RedRabbit
The elk camp offer enticed me to order a 3-15x for a new rifle. 2nd day shipping was as reasonable as it could be without getting money back.

Glad to hear it and appreciate the business!

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Never would have guessed Larry AKA (sugar tits) to be broke and whining like a little girl. Oh I can't lie it was never a secret look at the fancy house and the high end boat he pulls with the taco. That's funny stuff it's like trailer park wars up in kraig with sugar tits tear filled bitch fest on full blast. Perfect place for a POS.

Free bump for tract and a very generous offer.

Last edited by fredIII; 09/23/16.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
So our special needs case, Sugar Titties or Littl dik dik had his wittl feelings hurt because the shipping was too much, and went crying on forum, Aaahhh1 poh wittl Dik Dik! Call yer Mama and she will help you out dude.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Counter Jockey,

Stupidity isn't a "glitch",it's a plight. How does one charge somebody $70 in shipping for a single fhuqking scope,on "accident"?!?

Do not flatter yourself,because not all rate a PM from me. Hint.

Now as a Business Model,unfhuqking your Shipping "options" cain't hurt. Thank me later for that tip. If/when you unfhuqk same and I can preclude being raped in Shipping Charges,I'll simply procure a '10x Turdic for unbiased evaluation upon multiple platforms,that'll easily Agg in the low .3's. Subtension,zero retention,tracking,zoom shift,parallax and all will be noted with candor,be it great or dismal news. No different than all the other wares I flog upon. Hell...it might even see some weather too. Laughing!

I'm chuckling in advance at the pending hilarity..............

Fredrica,

There is no slighling how amazingly WELL founded your countless Insecurities are. In fairness,you suck a mean ass,undoubtedly due to all them years of practice. Congratulations?!?

I getta kick outta your fascinating Delusions,as you feverishly attempt to somehow interject yourself with I. Mainly because them hilarious failed attempts,is the only fhuqking move you've got,as you shoot for the stars. Be certain to tell yourself that you "could too" and perhaps cite that you "know" a Cutter,for maximium "effect". Laughing!

What do you "do" for a "living" again?!? Re-LAUGHING!!!

Perspective is never not intellesting and for conversation,I didn't buy my first video camera much more than 30yrs ago and haven't worn out much more than halfa dozen of 'em. Gave thought once to buying a still camera too,but it's all so "confusing". Mebbe due "all" your "experience","knowledge" and "results",you could touch on them tidbits with the same "insight" you do on boolits,barrels and glass?!? Laughing!

The poignant profundity of my Gear Critique(s) is well beyond LEGENDARY and if I take the time to pen the thought,them Sales go through the roof. You are welcome to conjure as much Imagination and Pretend as you dare,to try to "negate" them facts. Funnier than fhuqk to hear you squawk in your high pitched Whine,while setting upon your Couchbound Kchunt on the sidelines shufflin' your Pom-Pom's...if only because it's as close as you'll ever get. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'Raider,

The INCREDIBLE fhuqking HILARITY of what you can and cannnot begin fathom,would rate you front page in The Guinness Book and that ONLY because you are doing your best. Congratulations?!?

Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,is always going to be best served by shutting the fhuqk up and taking notes,you INCREDIBLY sloooowwwwwwww fhuqking "learner".

The Texas version of everything is fhuqking HILARIOUS.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Judmam,

I couldn't speak in the firsthand to having received more than a coupla hunnert scopes in the Mail...so this is all "new" to me. You'd need a co-signer for the scope caps. Congratulations?!?

Perspective never ain't not intellesting...not that you've the faculties to understand what a ratio is. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot!

Laughing!.................

Old DUMBfhuqk,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you are farrrrrrrr more comfortable in drooling over male anatomy,than you are in the discussion of things germane to the Outdoors. Google it. Congratulations?!?

I "wonder" why even somoeone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNOWS better than to even try to talk about other than Cock Talk....you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Here's to the perpetual HILARITY,of Clueless DUMB Fhuqks doing their absolute BEST.

Wow +P++!!!.......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Again, #whinningalaskancunts

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trevor - hope you sell a bunch! I am sure BS appreciates your polite response. wink

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Tag

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Trevor-

Can you discuss the pros/cons of the Toric 8x42s vs Monarch 7 8x42s which I currently have?

I've been relatively impressed with the Monarchs thus far and I need a little persuasion to upgrade to the Torics.

Thanks

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
One pound at a time Sugartits the 42#'ers go fast. How's that Leupold return policy. Note the floor in my gun room my gear sucks 😏 LOL

[Linked Image]
A stiller LA predator inbound and I put in the order last Friday I'm hooked up.

In a couple weeks this will be a buck killer you could not keep pace with 800 hp and your doomed to peddle as fast as you can.

[Linked Image]
And yes that is one of the first. The round top and the predator are locked to boots 1/8 .284" runways. Bartline 3 and 3B.

200's are bad ass sub's in the 308 with Tboss. Take notes I am legend.
But you know that it's why I get so far under your skin.
[Linked Image]

PS How's the diet going bet it's really expensive having those meals ready to eat sent to the butthole of the planet. But for the sake of not giving your fat ass an inch. It would be fair to state that your fat to muscle ratio is 1:1 Lol. or the 50:1 chance dirty Dave hangs out to see you👍🏿 take you medicine Larry I'm worried about you lol.

Last edited by fredIII; 09/24/16.
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Can we just stay on Track?

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stupidity isn't a "glitch",it's a plight.

You should know.

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 2500HD, 7 invisible), 1,556 guests, and 700 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,536
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.